RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 01:09 AM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Its not really white communitys though...

Its european religious councils that dictate what the rest of the sheep that follow them believe...

Yeah, but this description isn't global. It's regional. And even smaller than that. But the IMAGE of a white jesus is definitely global.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 01:24 AM   #17
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

Jesus can look like whatever people "think" he looked like, you'll never know 'til you see him..and why's it matter what he looks like anyway?

he still did what he did, no matter how he looked...blue eyed and blonde or nappy headed with olive skin lol

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 01:27 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
Jesus can look like whatever people "think" he looked like, you'll never know 'til you see him..and why's it matter what he looks like anyway?...he still did what he did, no matter how he looked...blue eyed and blonde or nappy headed with olive skin lol

Tell that to the church...
Old 03-14-06, 01:38 AM   #19
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

blah, I have no respect for the Catholic church, lots of things people that claim to be Christian and Catholic believe are because the Catholic church changed things around to fit their purposes...a lot of the "religious" holidays we observe are based on pagan rituals...in fact, the time we celebrate Christmas is based on a pagan God ritual...even the days of the week were named after pagan Gods ROFLMAO...therefore, screw the Catholic church and their "we don't know but we do it anyway" sheep

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 03-14-06 at 01:42 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 02:40 AM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
Jesus can look like whatever people "think" he looked like, you'll never know 'til you see him..and why's it matter what he looks like anyway?

he still did what he did, no matter how he looked...blue eyed and blonde or nappy headed with olive skin lol

If they lied about what he looked like, what makes you tihnk they're being 100% truthful about Jesus as a whole. They don't even have you using his real name.

As a matter of fact, there's more than one "Jesus" in the bible. This is a man that people felt would save the world, he had COUNTLESS followers, not to mention decievers (like Paul) who emulated him in every possibly way. The only problem with this is that, the Bible carrys out the acts of these people as if they were the original yashua when they are not.

The bible rocks!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 02:42 AM   #21
Lay-z
HAHAHAHAH!..i onno

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 5-2
IP: DF9A A469

thats not jesus.

jesus has a afro.

GFX Record
52-8-39KO

Send a message via AIM to Lay-z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 03:05 AM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Back when Jesus was around, he also thought that the world was going to end within his lifetime... But the church doesent teach those kind of things, because they want him to come off as being perfect and flawless......
Old 03-14-06, 03:13 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Back when Jesus was around, he also thought that the world was going to end within his lifetime... But the church doesent teach those kind of things, because they want him to come off as being perfect and flawless......

Just like God. So they don't highlight the fact that this perfect and eternal entity needed rest.

Just like they don't (directly) tell you the formative years of Jesus life. Only after he came back into scociety with these abilities. Did you know Jesus was taught these skills, you know, walking on water, water to wine, reviving the dead etc all from one person whom he trained with for years?

Did you know he wasn't the only one?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-14-06, 03:17 AM   #24
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Not to mention Jesus wasnt a mesiah...

The term mesiah refers to a holy military leader... Jesus was a wandering prophet......
Old 03-14-06, 03:26 AM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

"Christ" is also a title, meaning "savior", not a last name. "Jesus" is a word that comes from Ja, the god of rastafarianism and other religions, and Zeus, the god of greek MYTHology. "Jazeus" became "Jesus" and to this day people think his nme is "Jesus" "Christ". Two names and a title. Neither if which his own name or title.

BTW, by definition Yashua denounced anything to do with christianity. He instructed others not to follow him and that he follows god as they should. "Christianity" and "Christmas" as concepts would be highly disrespectful. To name a religion after him and celebrate his day of birth on a day, month, or even season that he wasn't born on or in is disgraceful in his eyes and puts others (if even himself) in the light of his father "God".

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-14-06, 08:12 AM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Heh.. I didnt know that..

You know there are theorys floating round these days that Mohammed, the prophet of the Islamic religion was actually Jesus Christ.

Makes you wonder.....
Old 03-14-06, 08:28 AM   #27
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:

You know there are theorys floating round these days that Mohammed, the prophet of the Islamic religion was actually Jesus Christ.

Makes you wonder.....

I am starting to believe that
Old 03-14-06, 08:35 AM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Charles Manson

But, I know what you're getting at. Imma find the picture "POPULAR SCIENCE" magazine generated to depict what Jesus would have looked like.

Based on the time and region in which he lived, Jesus would have:

#1...been Short...probably under 5'9"...So, he would have been unassuming at best.

#2...Medium to brown skin...He was arab...And, that region was in the middle of the desert. So, even if Jesus was initially fair skinned, he wouldn't have been by the time of his death. In other words, Jesus was not lilly white because he wasn't European.

#3...Had a beard...it was customary for Hebrew men to have beards...He would have had a beard

#4...a short hair cut...It was NOT JEWISH custom for men to have long flowing hair. So, this European depiction of Jesus is bogus.

#5...been Built...Jesus would not have been a skinny guy. He was a carpenter and would have had muscles. So, this frail thin depiction of Jesus is bogus.

#6...been relatively unattractive...He was a common man, living a commoners life...His face would have been weathered from being out in the elements so much. He would also have brown eyes and brown hair.

IN other words, you would not be able to tell that Jesus was "JESUS" by looking at him. That's the reason Judas had to point him out when the Roman Centurions came to arrest him. He didn't stand out from the crowd at all, exactly the way he wanted it.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 08:39 AM   #29
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Not to mention Jesus wasnt a mesiah...

The term mesiah refers to a holy military leader... Jesus was a wandering prophet......

That's not scriptural. If you choose to not believe what's written in the bible, fine. But, don't throw out bogus statements like it's written in the text of the accounts of Jesus' life and ministry. Jesus was not just a prophet. THe whole point of the Christian faith is that Jesus is the son of the living God, our savior. If you don't believe that, you don't believe it. But, don't attempt to cross wires here. What you're saying is in a spirit of error. It isn't Christianity and should not be confused with it. Start your own religion and leave Christianity alone if you choose.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-14-06 at 08:52 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 08:48 AM   #30
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3C7A C9BA

Quote:

Makes you wonder.....

yeah i have heard about that aswell, i honestly dont follow religion, its impossible to tell whats true, when you compare the old testiment to the new, so much stuff gets re-worded and changed around its un-real, but apparently there is a place you can go and see the very original bible(the first one ever written), i cant remember where, and how true that is i honestly cant say.

but id be willing to bet money that if thats true, you could compare that to the more recent testiments of the bible that most of the stuff would be completely different.

but also whats really annoying, is the fact that they say god beleives in freedome of choice, and all that stuff, and then around the city you will get people standing there screaming and shouting sections of the bible and then telling you why you SHOULD turn to god, as if its something you have got to do to get into heaven. that in my eyes is trying to force us into religion, and religion has allways been put forth as a choice.

i contemplated a few times about choosing the path of religion, but with so many things not making sense, and looking a pack of lie's, it makes it hard to beleive ANYTHING that is said through religion.