RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Acuity 4 44.44%
Mad Dog 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-05, 07:02 PM   #16
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

damn, thats how i was hopin to mod................

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen  
Old 05-05-05, 03:51 PM   #17
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: BFB8 3241

Voted For: Acuity

Acuity
Aight Listening right Now, Nice Intro, Yah Qulauity is KInda Rough, Gotta Turn the Beat up and the lyrics.. Anyway.. Lyrics are tight, Got Some Good Punches and Personals in there. Seems Like your flow is on beat.. Oh I like How you Change up the Beat Like that Good Idea, I think you Do alot Better on the Second Beat.. ANyway.. TIght Verse..

8.5/10

MAd Dog

Intro is Kinda Werid.. LOL.. and kinda Long
nice beat chose Pretty Hard i like it, YAh Come Pretty hard with the Personals some Good Ones in there.. Yah Flow is on Point, Quality is alright, The Effects Yah Put on your voice are Kinda wack at the end of track.. But Overalll a good Spit.

8/10

In Conclusion i am Giving my Vote to Acuity Simply because he came a little harder with the personals, But damn this was a tough battle to Judge you Both laid Tight Verses.. Good Drop Hommies...

[

Old 05-05-05, 05:55 PM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: ECB3 36A0

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 05-05-05, 07:47 PM   #19
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 888C 2BD4

Voted For: Mad Dog

look 1st off, i never heard two english cats battle
so i had to get used to the accent
but 1st the intros.....i thought mad dogs intro was funny as hell
acuity made a nice diss off it

as for the voice over that beat, both struggled a beat with the beats chosen, but more evident was acuitys flow when his beat stopped than changed, it took away from the quality of ya verse
but the gunit beat was fucking hot, gimme the instrumental..
mad dog ya shit wasnt great but i was feeling ya personals a bit more than acuitys, acuity lost me with the chiwawa line and the stan closer wasnt the best idea.
overall ima go with mad dog cuz after reading his shit i felt like he dissed you on a more personal level, like he known you forever.
good shit

Old 05-06-05, 10:02 AM   #20
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: 89F6 EAEC

mad dog - intro was annoying... like sum pengu shit... flow is ok .. sum ok punches... but not really.. one of the better brit rappers i heard online still... you come wit sum better punches toward the end...

Acuity - intro is way better... flow isn't as good, i like ya voice better tho... delivery is on point.. punches hit WAY harder tho... haha... bout as mad as a chiwawa.. or however u spell that... lmao... yea you deff killed this..

V- Acuity
Old 05-06-05, 11:12 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

PINGU?!? LMAO dawg that's Little Britain...anyway thanks for the vote...keep em comin...lol pingu...NOOT NOOT

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-06-05, 08:24 PM   #22
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

This was feedback posted for Mad Dog

IP: B1A5 868C

Bizzy

Old 05-06-05, 08:39 PM   #23
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

Text Record: 2-2
This was feedback posted for Acuity

IP: 2E75 EE69

ahs hit now i'm pissed cuz i can't vote on this shti and evrerything i typed all just deleted itself....so nowi have to type this shti all again....

Acuity-Raw ass verse i loved how you switched up the beat.....last beat was that Alchemist? you had shit loads of punches and all were hard as hell...decent metas and some multies....i honestly don't feel like typing everything again sorry

Mad Dog-Your verse was just as ill as his but he barely took it with the punches....i mean i think you two are at the same level....so shit do i have to explain anymore?

overall a good battle, the best i've heard in a while....Acuity work on your production and both of you stay up, i'm lookin foward to more battles of yours and hopefulyl i have enough posts to vote lol...
Old 05-06-05, 08:45 PM   #24
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

thanks for the feedback...i went wit personals....
Bizzy

Old 05-07-05, 07:15 AM   #25
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

Mad

Listening...

Funny intro, had me laughin (little britain is dope)

hook was just ok..
flow is very good, riding the beat well...

OK... very nice punches here, had me laughin in a few different parts and good personals too.. i liked it all apart from the hooks which i aint really feeling, very good drop..

Acuity

listening....

Intro just blah

1st verse was mostly on flow off in a couple of places..
was ok but not enough hard hitting punches, liked the droppin bombs bar but its kinda played.

2nd verse
flow is verygood at the beginning and on beat perfectly, punches improved here too and a couple of good personals, started to slack a little bit towards the end of this verse but still a nice drop.

Very good and close battle here but mad dog just edges it out by a tiny little bit for harder hitting punches and personals.
No hate keep droppin ya shits, its a good listen!!

Old 05-07-05, 07:18 AM   #26
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 1EAF 3328

Mad Dog: nice drop right here in my opinion. Let break this down: I wasn't really feeling that whole intro but that didn't affect the boldness of this track. You definitely had your flow on lock, got me going with that one without a doubt. Vocab was there for sure, you didn't keep it too basic yet you didn't overcomplicate it. As I was listening, I didn't really need lyrics because everything was quite clearly, could understand every word you said. I'm fond of that English accent but that goes for both of you so doesn't really matter. Had some nice creative punches and the personals were very hardhitting, some of them lines got me laughing.

One decent bit of feedback and he thinks he's the best,
but ive heard mutes spit 20 times more complex,
so you've changed sigs but the 7 quote remains,
and thats proof that you hang off every word that he says,
Stop talkin bout ya gats and macks and E-10,
Coz the only guns you seen have orange tips my friend,
^loving those lines

Hooks were nice add-on, I'm liking the beat and overall, you hit him hard man. Quality was mad nice as well. Good track for sure!

Acuity: first thing I noticed was the lower quality compared to Mad Dog's track. Didn't really have intro or outro but it's all good, isn't really necessary in my opinion. The vocab was better than Mad Dog's, made it rather complex which was a nice add-on and didn't affect the content of the punches whatsoever, it even made them more powerful. Had nice hardhitting punches, some dope personals. I'm referring to the chihuaha-lines for instance, also the ones I stated here below about Nostradamus. I like how you divided it in different parts, it makes it better to follow. I was definitely feeling your flow, you had dope multis in there as well. Made me laugh with some lines. Beat is okay but I feel the quality fucked it up a bit since some stuff wasn't really clear.

he luvs nostradamus balls, him and them practically have dinner dates and plans
nostra pissed cos his dik is permanently stuk to mad dogs hands,
keepin tha wet dreams away wid 1 hand job of mad dog a day
mad dog so informed he could practically write an essay
on the noises nos makes hwen he blows his white spray

This is a damn hot battle but very hard to judge upon...I was feeling both tracks a lot and it's hard to decide but in the end, my vote goes to Acuity. Even though he had worse quality, I feel he got bit more creativity, nice multis as well. Both asked me to return the honest favor so you guys know I ain't hating on anyone here, was tough battle to decide on but fucking hot though! You keep it up because this was nice audio battle right here, I'll be on look-out for more of this

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 05-07-05, 07:26 AM   #27
Mad Dog
...Belong...

woop woop keep this shit comin....................

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-07-05, 10:04 AM   #28
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 5262 5C6E

wow this was a close battle,but i have to go with Acuity
Mad dog's beat was better tho,
Acuity's lyrics were hella dope,he had a better flow,better quality,wow acuity you elevated as fuck!
Mad dog's intro was wack,no hate but i got bored as soon that i heard it lol
it was original that acuity used two beats for a diss,second beat was hella dope man,nice diss beat,nice punchs man

Vote: Acuity
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats  
Old 05-07-05, 10:11 AM   #29
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
This was feedback posted for Mad Dog

IP: 0DD2 7DAA

yo man mad dog u had some nice shit in there.... the intro was dope as fuck man.... that was hella funny... decent punches and mad personals in there good job...

acuity: you had some good shit in there but it got kinda boring when u changed the beat the first time... not bad though this was a dope battle...

if i was to vote i'd vote mad dog becuz his was more enjoyable and alot more funny... decent battle but i aint gonna vote coz it aint in my posisition to... so ill leave some feed instead

..Open Mics..

Old 05-07-05, 06:47 PM   #30
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3FF1 0D3E

Holy shit, I was listenin' to pretty much a lotta shit, because my Soundcard just started workin' and shit, and i never heard alotta niggaz rhyme. I was not expectin' y'all niggaz to have such an accent, that shit is wild nice though. Anyway.

I was listenin' to this shit, and these are what i liked.

Acuity: Well, i liked the production end, but thought you coulda flowed better, definately Mad Dog was better. You had a couple fire ass lines that killed me, but all those bars, and only a few personals and punches, it was a good song, but battle, nah, you need to come wit more of the 2 P's always the most important things in any style battle.

Mad Dog: well, i wanted to not listen at all when i heard the skit, i thought that shit was stupid. But damn, you came wit it after that. Personals was yea, liked the beat, the DMX shit, nice. Personals and Punches just overwhelmed everything that he had. Flow was better, you obviously know what you doin' here.

Both Y'all niggaz did good, but Mad Dog took this.

Vote Mad Dog
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay