RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Technical 3 37.50%
SPuL 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-05, 03:21 PM   #16
Technical
23-7, 16 Knockouts

Text Record: 24-9
IP: 28AD 5545

dam spul relax you still in the lead...jesus christ...lol and Kordozar how didnt i win vocab but wat eva man...uppin ^^^^^^^

Old 02-13-05, 03:24 PM   #17
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 3240 794D

Voted For: Technical

Technical came harder on dis one both had some good ass punches but spul you closer was kinda sorry i liked you verse doe shit was funny but technical punches hit harder work on you structure and both work on vocab doe dats all i can say

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 02-13-05, 03:33 PM   #18
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

^whoa?....2-2 already? wow...
i would've voted... but lucky we in
the same crew...cuz tech ur shit was
mmaadd ssttrreettcchheedd

Old 02-13-05, 05:46 PM   #19
Technical
23-7, 16 Knockouts

lol homeboi i don give a fuck what you think skriptz cuz when we battle imma murk u too

Old 02-13-05, 05:59 PM   #20
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

Lol.......funny people these days...w/e kid.......

Old 02-13-05, 06:34 PM   #21
Technical
23-7, 16 Knockouts

yea wat eva we'll see....uppin fo votes ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 02-13-05, 08:14 PM   #22
DeHotBwoy
Da Hustla

Text Record: 11-8
IP: 6A5C 29AA

not feelin spul to me ur juss whack wit many dickriders punches from spul weak try swingin its like u threw them at a ghost and ur personals they like where are they to much self glorification work on that thats why i give ur verse a 5.9/10

Techincal a littl more serious in ur verse ur punches n personals were pretty good all tho u can fix that structure i think you got this so i give ur verse a 6.8/10

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Im not bad shit....n y ya missin me bastids
Leave nigga's in da past like history-classes

Old 02-13-05, 08:30 PM   #23
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
This was feedback posted for Technical

IP: 56B1 4C65

.................................................. ................werd

Old 02-13-05, 09:15 PM   #24
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 3A98 C9B3

Voted For: SPuL

lmao both came severely wack.. although i dont believe spul tried his hardest.. he came with a little harder punches.. and better flow.. and structure. omg tech work on that shit.. lmao.... weak attempts at personals by tech.. i gotta say spul wins this mainly due to the fact that his punches hit a little harder.. and his lines werent as long as my penis in the morning... v/spulio

Old 02-13-05, 09:26 PM   #25
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 9F9E 1D2D

This battle was okay... I've seen alot more better lines from you spul then this shyt..

Technical: Dude, its called stretched lines!! Learn how to not use em.. i hate readin shyt like that, its hella hard to understand the lines.. and next time have better structure.. Your punches we're really hard to catch, n wen i caught em, they still we sorta wack, so elevate on that shyt..

spul: LoL, ur verse was pretty good, very simple, but still very creative and alil originality added to it.. You should try to use vocab, but for reg. battles like dis, it really ain't that much needed, especially wen ur punches are pretty strong.. All I need to say for you is think of more punches for futre battles..

vote: spul

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos  
Old 02-13-05, 10:19 PM   #26
Technical
23-7, 16 Knockouts

IP: 3240 794D

^^^^^^dam ur record is fucked so dun talk homeboi...uppin

Old 02-13-05, 10:51 PM   #27
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

A'ight this was a pretty tight battle...Spul...decent verse, you won on flow and structure..punches was nice, I saw a decent personal in there, some mulites...pretty good, not your best...Technical...stretched lines mess up your flow and structure...but damn...your punches and personals were hot shit...they were hittin hard, vocab was nice from you too...No hate, just honesty...return the favor in my Ol School battle...thanks.

Old 02-14-05, 04:37 PM   #28
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B1A5 868C

Wow.

Not the best battle I ever read I gotta say, But SPuL really did take this one.

He came with some nice punches, and that closer was dope funny. lol.

Technical, the whole appearance of yours, let alone the actual verse is just terrible. Punches were hella weak, and the closer, dont get me started on that.

Elevate Foo'.

SPuL, I'v seen you drop better, but this was nice.

Word. That. Is.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled  
Old 02-15-05, 06:24 PM   #29
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

close yet weak battle

I Guess His DickRyding On Strobe'll Never End, Once Again Homeboi Sufferin From Line Negligence
"Boy"Listen Man, "SP"Only "Advances" To First When Commencing About "Game" References
decent wordplay aigh punch
Ranked 1st In The Tourney Huh?...Dukes Was Prolly Lovin It...Felt No One Could Uncomfort Him
But How Could Dat Occur...Especially When He Can't Win A Battle When "Hotshh" Is Put On Him*
started out good then blahh
Listen Dude...I Been Checkin Ur Baby Pics....Leaves Me To Ask Who Could Birth This Foo?...*
"Junior" You On Virtue Dick Often...He Prolly Nutted More Times That Your Ghostwriter Wrote Fo You (ouch)
decent punch
Me Get Murdered In TECHS(text)?..Dude Was Quick To Move To "Audio" When "Hotshhh" Ripped Ya..He's Ur Daddy
Dis Bitch Feels Sorry For Da "Troop"s So He Hopped On The "Jock" Of Superior Methods And Asked If Troop Was Happy(fag)
decent personal

Askin' me about "Ghosting", fuck, I write my own lines
Man, you'd only win if I wrote your verse... and you wrote mine
good punch
My rhymes all break yo spine, man, you really got no chance
it's as 'bout as good as someone wit no legs tryin' to dance
no just no blahh
Lets get right down to facts, if you wanna get all "technical"
you throwin akward punches like the Pistons-Pacers specticale
decent
When these fools step to me, it ain't gon turn out well
Cuz S, P, u, oh yea, bitch, here's yo L <<< PEEEP LINK!!!!!
weak

overall this was a weak battle tech had some stretched lines but was more consistant with punches spul had like one good punch then the rest of his verse was blahh, so close battle but vote/tehnical for bein more consistant
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d  
Old 02-16-05, 01:05 AM   #30
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8BC7 013B

Aight.... good battle yall... wasnt expecting it to be this good but it was aight.... here is the WICKEDEST breakdown:

Tech- you came pretty tight in this battle man... 1 thing tho, ya structure needs some work, to stretched... it was all that way tho so that didnt hurt ya flow too bad.. your punches hit pretty well through out the verse, personals were a little hit and miss tho.. would have liked to see better personals... vocab was good and not to simple which is a great thing... had some complex shit in there... some ok multis... all in all a pretty good verse on your part man.... good job... 7/10

spul- aight yours was aight too... the structure was tight, and the flow was flawless... punches on the other hand i think lacked... they didnt hit hard at all in my opinion... you did have good personals tho which definatly helps out a lot... you came pretty hard with the personals which i liked... your vocab left something to be desired tho.. some simple stuff that kinda hurt ya verse in the long run... multis were kinda nonexistant... all in all this was a good drop spul but i have seen better from you... 5.5/10

aight yall no hate to either battler here... this was a tight battle and both of yall came out pretty hard and i got MAD respect for that shit.. Tech i think won this on better punches and better vocab.... Tech work on ya structure tho dawg cause in some cases in real close battles it can mean the differance between getting a win or a loss... so up on that... spul like i said no hate at all man.. tight shit but i have seen you come harder man so stay up and keep doin ya thang... no advise really to up on shit except use better punches and vocab next time around... i think this might have been a case of underestimating your oponant... ... never do that yo... both of yall had a tight battle here....

VOTE- TECH.....

Good battle yall........................