RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
K-Trin 0 0%
Nostradamus 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-05, 10:41 PM   #16
Texxus
The Rise

IP: DDE7 EADB

Voted For: Nostradamus

vote-Nos.

Nos:
your verse had way more imagery than ktrin did...nice structure and flowd nicley together...vocabulary was nicely used in this piece ....the opener was good even though the topic is GETTIN RAPED ....and closer was good and you kept on topic

overall-good drop

K:
you verse was aight..coulda used some work and ya got off topic once or twice....ok imagery and your vocabulary was lacking...it flowd well..your structure was aight...i got kinda bored though yours...opener was aight and closer was aight

overall-decent

good job from both but im giving this vote to Nostradamus...keep it up both of ya...~1~

RTF links in sig..pick one

Old 07-13-05, 10:45 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1184 3B5F

Yeah, I flipped it a lil diff, instead of a person getting raped, I'm talking about raping the music industry for all its worth..
Old 07-13-05, 10:56 PM   #18
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 49BC A2AA

this is the first time i voted on a topical so i dont know what categories to vote on so i'll do it kinda like text...
Trini... ur verse was pretty koool, i noticed how it KINDA shadowed romeo and juliet but the love was mutual in that play... but anyways, the thing i didnt like was how you developed the story, it was like, u started to talk about tommy and then underdeveloped his character...we didnt really find out that the kid was unloved until he started talkin to that girl... he was a very static character... and plus, you only detailed a story of someone being raped but never reflected any feelings on the topic... your vocab was pretty simple to me... i dont understand why you called Lisa a hoe, were u making her the victim or what? It wasnt very creative...
vs.
Nos... this was a very creative spin on the topic... i liked the metaphor... at first i thought you were going to talk about literally raping someone but when i saw that you were talking about the industry, i was kinda impressed. i saw ur vocab and it was pretty good... like terrorize and diametre... words ive never seen on this site before... but i think this battle goes to you because of ur amount of creativity on it.... urs was waay more creative than k-Trin's...
v/ Nos

RTF here
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=198898

Old 07-13-05, 10:59 PM   #19
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

A'ight this was a decent battle...K-Trin...you came a'ight...I hated some of the words you rhymed with though....Soooooooo elementary...decent story...overall, could use some work...

Nos...you never cease to amaze me haha...you did a nice twist on the topic, it was a very interesting piece...good imagary, dope as fuck vocab...nice work..

Vote- Nos
Old 07-14-05, 12:23 AM   #20
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

K Trin- Since you lost i'll tell you what was wrong with your verse... Man, you were saying stuff just because it rhymes, example... "Lisa,and asked her if wanted pizza.." What was that dude? Anyway... You took the un creative writing route. I saw the topic and thought what you were writing about first, therefore, you don't get points for being creative... Your verse was more laughable than anything, "he finally busted a fat nut in her eye..." Alot of your lines didn't rhyme as well, and this isn't poetry.

Nos- Nice approach on the topic. Reminds me of some Eso shit... told iteaxactly how it is honestly, nice wya to show what the industry really is, your first few lines owned. vocab was really good and just overall verse was dope man, always nejoy reading your shit. (i'm saying the pros because he won if you were wondering) I wouldn't have thought of that approach, real nice creativity... Dope verse man, keep it up

RTF

88 miles per hour should do it.

Old 07-14-05, 12:42 AM   #21
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

K-Trini
Allright..
You had the basic idea and approach that anybody could use when seeing this topic. You tried to apply some other concepts like the Romeo and Juliet, so that was cool.. I found your piece to be very basic though, the attempts at multies weren't that great because they ruined the flow of your verse. You had a lot of forced rhymes as well that you should learn to overcome to have a better verse. Also, Romeo And Juliet is a play not a poem...but other then that, good drop...just elevate a bit and you should be allright..

Nostradamus
Wicked approach to this topic. The flow was flawless through-out and you had some wicked ideas, multies, vocabulary...the whole bit in this. The last line was killer, I was feeling it.. Dope piece..

Vote: Nostradamus