RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
fuxjustaword 2 28.57%
c.a.l.i 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-05, 12:31 AM   #16
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

CALI man..... first off the LISTED AS BLACK line is.......... u have hella dudes "blacklisted"..... get it now....... listing people as black........ black listed...... if u dont ur stupid.... and if u dont get the punch.... than dont vote

and the "Up this battle" thing........ wtf are u talkin about man???? i meant that wen this battle is up, ill be the only one back to come up it, since u dont look back after dumpin sum shit......

anyways......... lmao at CALI sayin FAKE personals, and than peeps sayin "ohh...... nice personal" and shit...... next time we battle..... put this in EFL with a higher post count..... Ikes vote is aight, but he thinks ur personals are REAL wen theyre not.... pissed at that

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 01-18-05, 05:11 AM   #17
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

IP: C431 103C

Checkin the polls...CALI ripped this shit and he was only using 25% of his effort capacity

Old 01-18-05, 07:07 AM   #18
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
CALI man..... first off the LISTED AS BLACK line is.......... u have hella dudes "blacklisted"..... get it now....... listing people as black........ black listed...... if u dont ur stupid.... and if u dont get the punch.... than dont vote

and the "Up this battle" thing........ wtf are u talkin about man???? i meant that wen this battle is up, ill be the only one back to come up it, since u dont look back after dumpin sum shit......

anyways......... lmao at CALI sayin FAKE personals, and than peeps sayin "ohh...... nice personal" and shit...... next time we battle..... put this in EFL with a higher post count..... Ikes vote is aight, but he thinks ur personals are REAL wen theyre not.... pissed at that

shut the fuck up like i said nas said a whole verse of fake personals at jay z and cannabus did the same too l.l as long as they sound dope ill still crush you nobody cares if they fake or not learn how to rap bitch thats why your audios suck so much you cant rap now uppppppppppppppppppppp

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 01-18-05, 05:21 PM   #19
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

ohh thanx CALI....... ill remember that next time......... uppin........ lmao

Old 01-18-05, 08:21 PM   #20
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: A4B7 3517

Voted For: FuxJustAWord

Fuxjust a word came harder in this one... his punches were, i wouldnt say more thought out, but were overall better. I understand that CALI had a lotta personals and stuff, but they weren't really punches. If we were going on wordplay alone, then of course CALI would win, but as an overall battle, Fux got this one. His best line was the "listed" as "black" part. that was funny and true.
CALI had a few punches, but personally, i think they were weak and some of the stuff about Chicago wasnt really battle material- i mean, it just didnt make sense, like saying that he was from the land of Hoover--- dont get me wrong, but how is that offensive if he was a gangster? GD is big in chicago mayne... and i dont think anyone outside of the Chi would really get that anyways... whateva... you heard my reasons,

Vote FUXJUSTAWORD
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.  
Old 01-18-05, 08:24 PM   #21
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^you Dumb Fuck Discples Bowed To Jesus Im Saying Im Godly Asshole Its Called A Metaphore You Wack Dumb Bitch Dont Vote If You Cant Understand Punches And Wanna Just Hate Vote Dumb Ass Faggot Even Fux Had To Admit That Was A Dope Bar Damn Your A Fucking Idiot Uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-18-05, 08:29 PM   #22
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^you Dumb Fuck Discples Bowed To Jesus Im Saying Im Godly Asshole Its Called A Metaphore You Wack Dumb Bitch Dont Vote If You Cant Understand Punches And Wanna Just Hate Vote Dumb Ass Faggot Even Fux Had To Admit That Was A Dope Bar Damn Your A Fucking Idiot Uppppppppppppppppppppppppp

calm the fuck down you dumbass... first of all, you callin Fux a nerd when you practically live on this site and then you bitchin about a fuckin vote, im entitled to an opinion too you idiot. i mean, what was the point of even tellin me i was wrong, what the fuck you expect me to do... change my vote or somethin? dumbass
and duh GD bowed to God, why the fuck you think its Disciples you ass...
Old 01-18-05, 08:33 PM   #23
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

And im a fuckin idiot when ur from fuckin new york and your screen name is CALI... asshole... how old are you, like 42? get a fuckin life instead of living off a fuckin rap website for teenagers... how can you live with yourself you shit head, you bitch everytime somebody tells you something that you dont like or says something you dont like... do you bitch at the mirror everytime it says ur ugly as fuck? you fat hoe
Old 01-18-05, 08:37 PM   #24
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^YOU COME IN HERE AND DARE HATE VOTE I WILL HAVE STROBE REMOVE THIS YOU DUMB DICKRIDING FAG AND NO GDs ARE GDs CUZ DAVIDS GANG WAS CALLED BLACK DISCILES HE WAS A PREACHER TRYING TO CLEAN HIS HOOD AND HOOVERS GANG WAS BLACK GANSTAS SO WHEN THEY COMBINED FORCES GANSTA DISCIPLES LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK THIS WILL BE REMOVED HATE VOTING BITCH

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-18-05, 08:54 PM   #25
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

calm down CALI........ ur the one provokin his ass by callin him a dumbass........ his vote was fine until u started callin him an idiot and shit, u provoked him to make it seem like a hate vote, wen in the actual vote it is nothin but a critique........ and i sed that no one would get that hoover bar without readin the explanation...... and i bet no one outside of chicago will really know wat u are talkin about.... if i remember, i think i juss sed it wasnt a played concept was all.....

Old 01-18-05, 09:00 PM   #26
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 996E E35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^YOU COME IN HERE AND DARE HATE VOTE I WILL HAVE STROBE REMOVE THIS YOU DUMB DICKRIDING FAG AND NO GDs ARE GDs CUZ DAVIDS GANG WAS CALLED BLACK DISCILES HE WAS A PREACHER TRYING TO CLEAN HIS HOOD AND HOOVERS GANG WAS BLACK GANSTAS SO WHEN THEY COMBINED FORCES GANSTA DISCIPLES LEARN WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU SPEAK THIS WILL BE REMOVED HATE VOTING BITCH

how is it a hate vote... i adequately explained my vote... you the one hatin... you need to be banned... i dont see why anyone likes you. you bitch about EVERYTHING!!! you couldnt go one battle without complaining about something. i dont want to even see what you got to say...
try to intimidate with cuss words but nobody's fearin you
then raise ya voice wit all caps but hey... NOBODY'S HEARIN YOU ur so gay
Old 01-18-05, 09:02 PM   #27
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

6 we got beef you cam in here and straight hate voted his punches is more though out?he said a king of beef wendys line!!thats thought out thats been used 20 times on me you are now blacklisted stay out my battles faggot

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-18-05, 09:06 PM   #28
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

on top of all this, if your fuckin lines need a paragraph to expain, then they're obviosly not that good. if it takes all that for someone to get it, you need to get a new style. i mean, nobody wants to figure out a fuckin puzzle if they're readin a battle. now go and get ur papa strobe so you can try and get my vote DQ'ed. just cuz im the only one who sees the wackness of your battles doesnt mean its a hate vote. just face it, i dont care if you say i suck, or that you're better than me... even if that was true, it doesnt change the fact that U fucking suck. all you do is look at somebody's profile and makes some complicated ass rhymes that you need a page to explain. YOU DONT WIN BATTLES BY CONFUSING YOUR OPPONENT!!!
Old 01-18-05, 09:12 PM   #29
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobKilla
Voted For: FuxJustAWord

Fuxjust a word came harder in this one... his punches were, i wouldnt say more thought out, but were overall better

Vote FUXJUSTAWORD

as you can see here... i didnt say his were more thought out asswipe... man, do you even need a high school education to work at wendy's? they accept anybody these days... and ummm, do you realize by blacklisting me you just strengthen his punch even more? ... and you called me a dumbass... shall i reiterate (and to simplify for all burger flippers at Wendy's, that means to repeat what i said)- GET A LIFE... seriously now. If you got this wonderful job at wendy's and you post pictures about your fuckin pig snout face and shyt and ur so called "nice clothes," then why are you still here. If you think ur so fuckin good, go get a record deal. maybe you can sign on a label with BOne Crusher or something...
Old 01-19-05, 07:44 AM   #30
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

^you are a hate voter i provoked you just to prove it me and you have beef and have had it i just beefed with you in the thread where you called my boy hotshh! out and you come in here and dr and hate vote i will now have strobe remove this stay the fuck outta my battles fag and yes fux its a hate vote me and him have had beef since day one this wack ass fag came here

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE