RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-05, 08:26 AM   #16
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

^ then stomp the fuck dead?....word.........once a cheater, always a cheater, /did you say you abused her? cause that would be whack

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 10:28 AM   #17
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
^ then stomp the fuck dead?....word.........once a cheater, always a cheater, /did you say you abused her? cause that would be whack

i woulda done the same thing.......
Old 04-27-05, 11:02 AM   #18
^^..^^

IP: 3147 6785

your a hater dude got nothing yo do with that slut she gave him some your a hater you need to beat the bitch up she played you duke is just doing him
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 11:07 AM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 6116 9BEC

LMAO @ you calling me a pussy and then making this 1 day later

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-27-05, 11:49 AM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 22B1 E2BF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdz
Yo, i was with ma girl for like 6 months right.. last week i was goin to see her afta school.. walked ova to her place.. her mum answerd the door im like "jess der?" and she goes na shes not.. im like aiight.. and then i saw all her shit on tha ground.. and im like why her stuff there.. and she sorta looked upset and im like whats happend? jess aiight and then she like "jess is in her room" im like shit she aiight.. i get up there open da door and she in der foolin around with another guy.. i cracked it and fuckin walked out..
then 2 days ago she like cryin to me "josh it wont happen again please come back to me" and tell ya the truth i still luved da girl.. so i only to see her kissin the same dude a day after she been cryin to me.. i fuckin abused tha shit outa her.. and that guy.. i play that dead mutha fucka on saturday in basketball.. and i got about 10 my mates comin down to the game.. n he gunna get what comin to him.... i already told him to bring his mates cause he fucked.. and if he dont come well get him at school.. so anyway he fucked.. im just tellin u make sure ur girl not a fuckin cheater and she love u not a fuckin slut bullshit artist..

That's all well and good, but I don't see what HE had to do with jack shit. He didn't break into her house and was waiting for her in her room man, she invited him in. Should focus that energy into something more productive IMO.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 11:53 AM   #21
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

Same shit happened to me but it was with my brother... We was all partying one night at my homegirls house and i went home at like 12 cuz i had to work the next day and my girl came home and said shes going out to her friends house and left me the number.. so 30 mins after she left i called the number and it was out of service. So i went back to my homegirls and she told me that my girl left with my brother... So i went to his house and she wasnt there.. well she was there because when i went to the bathroom bitch was hiding behind the shower curtain... i got so pissed but me and girl was together for 3 years so i forgave her... 2 days later she at his house again.. i broke up with her, kicked her out my house and 3 years later she still with my brother. Funny how shit works because she has 3 other sisters and i fucked em all in front of her

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 12:57 PM   #23
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: EDE9 55E8

lol..you need to search for threads ive made..i made one the other week...my gurl slept with my cousin..lol...i was gutted for a while but meh..fuck them hoes.they obviously not wot we thought they were...fuck em

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 04-27-05, 04:17 PM   #24
morse code
...fuck life.

IP: 28AD 5545

lol at the people being "mates"...but damn, you beat the shit outta her too? thats fucked up, but werd, if i was in the situation i wood probably beat his ass too, but its smarter just to leave her and him the fuck alone since she wont be faithful..imean, wuts the use of beating a dudes ass for sleepin wit your gurl, if you aint gonna go back out witt her,and also, u say you in love or wutever, so more than likely your ass is gonna somehow end up back with her again...but like i said, if i wus in the situation i wood more than likely beat his ass too
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 04:23 PM   #25
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 28AD 5545

Man do what you do on the foe don't let that nigga get away with that shit on the foe you better whoop his ass and fuck that girl man I know you can do better I know I get hoes just because I can rap!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 04:36 PM   #26
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
That's all well and good, but I don't see what HE had to do with jack shit. He didn't break into her house and was waiting for her in her room man, she invited him in. Should focus that energy into something more productive IMO.

Yea thas what i was thinkin.. maybe she lied to him and he aint even know she had a dude.. i know ur mad at him right now just cuz u saw that and i understand the anger.. but do u know if he even knew?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 04-27-05, 04:55 PM   #27
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
lmao

IP: 927A 13BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
I know I get hoes just because I can rap!

LMAO....WERD..................

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 04-27-05, 08:40 PM   #28
morse code
...fuck life.

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow Intelligent
Same shit happened to me but it was with my brother... We was all partying one night at my homegirls house and i went home at like 12 cuz i had to work the next day and my girl came home and said shes going out to her friends house and left me the number.. so 30 mins after she left i called the number and it was out of service. So i went back to my homegirls and she told me that my girl left with my brother... So i went to his house and she wasnt there.. well she was there because when i went to the bathroom bitch was hiding behind the shower curtain... i got so pissed but me and girl was together for 3 years so i forgave her... 2 days later she at his house again.. i broke up with her, kicked her out my house and 3 years later she still with my brother. Funny how shit works because she has 3 other sisters and i fucked em all in front of her

in front of her,lol, how do u pull that shit off..."hey ho, come in here for a second, look at us, and dont take your eyes off,yea, now what bitch....and gues wut!? thats only 1 outta 3..."

j/p

but werd, damn. your brother!?
did yall fight or decide bros over ho's (literally about the bros part, lol)
Send a message via Yahoo to morse code   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-05, 10:00 PM   #29
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 2E75 EE69

i would just get with some girl...cheat on your ex....then beat the dudes ass, fuck that little slut you don't need her, and they always act likes guys are dogs, FUCK THAT SHIT!
Old 04-27-05, 10:43 PM   #30
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 6A18 CF2B

Damn, my name is Josh too, and yeah, fuck that nigga up, and get a girl to stab up your bitch too. (Real Talk).

Edit: And Flow Intel is a fuckin' G after i read his post, i decided that.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote