RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-03, 07:20 PM   #16
Mental God

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D3E4 CAF4

I Myself Am Not A "BIBLE HUGGER" But I Do Have My Beliefs...

I Do Not Attend Church, Because I See It As A Waste Of MY Time. I Could Be Out Smoking Weed, Or Getting Drunk.

Every Time I Roll A Blunt I Say "This Goes Out To My Homeboy Jesus" Thats Enough Respect.

I Wear A Cross Around My Neck, And I Have One Tatooed On My Left Arm (Close To Heart)

I Have Read The Bible 1 Time, That Was A Load Of Bullshit, But I Believe In A Supreme Being, Maybe It Isnt The Same You All "Praise" But I Just Call Him God.... You Can Call Him Ill-Mental.
Old 12-11-03, 07:53 PM   #17
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

Text Record: 8-6
IP: BB8C D4B2

it's actually different for me...
am i religious??
i'll have to say no, i am no where near being in a presence of mind that states i am religious...
but i have beliefs...
overall... i actually consider myself 'spiritual'...
one thing is for sure though, like any Buddhist <or Goth> will tell u: Death is the only truth in life... and it's tha only thing i will wait on n when my number is called, i'll leave and find out which religion is correct...
until then...
i'll remain spiritual for religion causes too many wars... and i consider myself a pacifist (althought i do study Martial Arts, but it helps me to be a pacifist)...
a very good topic for me to tell tha truth...i think of religion as tha 11th of life's great questions...
tha other 10 i cannot remember...

aw well...
Old 12-11-03, 07:59 PM   #18
KaaS
THE ILLEST

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 1697 2B9B

I beleive in God but i dont go to church every day and hug the bible all the time like im Ned Flanders
Send a message via AIM to KaaS   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03, 08:09 PM   #19
Emerge

IP: 0D29 2657

Religions are bullshit ALL are hypocritical specially catholics with their fucking palace and blingin preachers

Christians too all they do is judge people...which is wrong according to the bible...fucka religion

Just read the bible...interpret it for what you really think it means and live your life accordingly...

and that is word...
Old 12-11-03, 08:13 PM   #20
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

that is word^^

and i would also like to point out that, just like tha bible, if anybody's studied Buddhism, u would probably relize it's tha only true belief since it has to do wit wat is ultimate: tha mind and self sustainment in order to teach other's, has nothing to do with god's or saviors or preachers, u could be a follower but not be a monk, or be a monk and not be a follower...
Old 12-11-03, 08:17 PM   #21
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Quote:
Originally posted by ...::ËMËRGË::...
Religions are bullshit ALL are hypocritical specially catholics with their fucking palace and blingin preachers

Christians too all they do is judge people...which is wrong according to the bible...fucka religion

Just read the bible...interpret it for what you really think it means and live your life accordingly...

and that is word...

That is not word you dumb fuck.

"all they do is judge people" - lmao, every race / religion / PERSON does that you fucking moron.

You do know how stupid you are right? You do know there are differen't "bibles" per say right?
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-03, 08:20 PM   #22
INsanity
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6ACF 66A6

I guess i am religious, but more spiritual...
fisrt off i aint gone condem any religion but myself, i am a hindu
but half my family follow christian beliefs, and back home in trinidad all my aunts, mom and unlce attended roman catholic school so i am open minded.

I mean i believe in a "god" however is he/she what the hindu scriptures tell me? the only time u can verify that is when u die. One thing i like bout the hindu relgion as well as buddism is that it doesnt straight up to tell u to do things however its a never ending story full of important lessons and morals that cna be interpertated in different ways.
Old 12-11-03, 08:39 PM   #23
Emerge

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor

That is not word you dumb fuck.

"all they do is judge people" - lmao, every race / religion / PERSON does that you fucking moron.

You do know how stupid you are right? You do know there are differen't "bibles" per say right?

again i was misunderstood by a fucking idiot...yes all races and people do that...but its much more hypocritical for a church going person to do it since they claim to believe in the word...people who dont follow probably dont know much about sins and shit...and yes i know there are different books of faith...but seriously all religions conflict with one another...so who is right?? we can't be the judge of that only God knows what is right...therefore i reiterate read the bible and determine what you believe and live your life according to that...

what else you got to say????
Old 12-11-03, 08:45 PM   #24
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Quote:

and that is word...

Your statement is seriously contradictory.
By saying that Christians judge other, you are judging Christians. And not everything in the Bible is meant to be taken literally. And Catholics don't have preachers. Different interpretations of the Bible are what springs into the different branches of Christianity,(i.e. Roman Catholic, Baptists, Presbyterian, etc..)
Old 12-11-03, 08:49 PM   #25
Emerge

yeah i did contradict myself...i judge people im a bad person

but atleast i dont pretend to be a religous person and then go and contradict my beliefs by my actions
Old 12-11-03, 08:50 PM   #26
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Even Saints Sinned...
Old 12-11-03, 08:53 PM   #27
Walter Wall

IP: A044 7DA1

I heart God
Old 12-11-03, 08:54 PM   #28
Emerge

yeah...all im trying to say is that you don't need religions to be close to God... that's pretty much what i believe all people make mistakes yes...do i have to tell some old guy what i did? no God already knows and he knows if i am truly regretfull or not... i dont like being judged by religious people... i rather be judged by a bum...i dont know why maybe its cuz i dont like hypocrits
Old 12-11-03, 09:04 PM   #29
Given Light.
Given Light

IP: CDE1 C6EF

You know what? I think I'm gonna have to follow along the lines of what Emerge is saying. Everyone judges someone and SOMETHING what that something is very differential now. I don't think they're really is a point of goin behind a screen and confessing what you did to another person especially when you'll just meet the person again. What if you did something with another person and confessed that is that giving up something? Trust or bond? I think they're is something that made us but I believe in my own way and I think other people should to BUT that is just my opinion and I feel that it would be such a more peaceful planet if we all kinda mixed the religons cuz they're is a belivable and trustful part to every one of them. If you mixed them it would be kinda neat seeing different point of views.

p.s -God you better not lose a battle. . . .
Old 12-11-03, 09:07 PM   #30
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

Quote:
yeah...all im trying to say is that you don't need religions to be close to God... that's pretty much what i believe all people make mistakes yes...do i have to tell some old guy what i did? no God already knows and he knows if i am truly regretfull or not... i dont like being judged by religious people... i rather be judged by a bum...i dont know why maybe its cuz i dont like hypocrits

^^ and this is y i don't believe Jahova's witnessess should be allowed in public school...

one of them actually came up to me and started to bitch me out because i said i didn't believe in Jesus or God, or at least wouldn't until i died and saw myself

this was me wit anger:

i so bad wanted to hit her....