RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-07, 04:25 PM   #16
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 96EC 2170

wow.... thats wat sparked me actually makin a thread.... and yea, px, revelations, w/e ... ive obviously been thinkin about it for a while... but its gettin outa control... especially with the anonyminity (actual word?) of the internet which, if u have also noticed, makes people angrier and more extreme in their views than they would be face-to-face and in real life.... people no that NOTHING will come of them sayin dumb racist shit in a forum where no one knows their real name, so they tend to be more extreme....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 07-13-07, 04:26 PM   #17
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 87CB 15EF

I know a white person for one cant drop the n domb (unless there half retarded)
but it's cool if we call anyone else a name... just not the african americans.
(which I dont have a problem wit' because I refrain from usin' racial slurs for the most part) ... portiguese people though, you really really piss me the fuck off... but thats cool, but yeah I have how I got knocked for dressin' "black" at my school, which had a total of 3 black people...its bullshit, my only resonce to that is, your just pissed off cuz I spent 150bucks on a hoody, and look good in it! but yeah its time for me to go now, the molson canadian is callin' my name!!
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 07:00 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2680 A2CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
DUDE, how the fuck did u know... lmao

rofl cuz I was watching it yesterday actually. and saw the comments. rofl

you talkin' bout dude with backwards white hat, shades, and sounded like he from texas?

yea, it was kinda funny, but i think also people said that cuz he dropped the N bomb a couple of times son. So that would spark those type of comments mostly lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 10:42 PM   #19
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

yup same one.. he was hilarious

Old 07-13-07, 10:45 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2680 A2CD

i thought he was decent. had some funny parts, but overall was shit compared to original. lol like he shouldn't of copied dude's voice. just do a different one oir something. lol

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-07, 02:37 AM   #21
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 356D 50AA

Quote:
wow.... thats wat sparked me actually makin a thread.... and yea, px, revelations, w/e ... ive obviously been thinkin about it for a while... but its gettin outa control... especially with the anonyminity (actual word?) of the internet which, if u have also noticed, makes people angrier and more extreme in their views than they would be face-to-face and in real life.... people no that NOTHING will come of them sayin dumb racist shit in a forum where no one knows their real name, so they tend to be more extreme....

Ah gotta love past names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-14-07, 12:06 PM   #22
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Fuck you Sean. Nah I'm playin, what's up? lol
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-07, 06:19 PM   #24
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Wow..all this "we" and "them" crap kinda pissed me off. And the only reason why some people THINK black ppl can be racist and white people cant is because theirs white people dont DO shit about it. Actually they DO react to it, but the reaction is always "gee why do "they" get to this, but if we did it we'd be racist and they'd complain". Wtf that IS complaining. The same exact complaining has been going on on the white side for decades. Seriously watch old tv. Black ppl aren't pushing any buttons that white ppl don't do when black ppl arent around. The problem is, when black ppl are racist, they're obvious racists. They say it to your face and dont hide it with humor or sarcasm. Meanwhile while black ppl are being racists, white ppl are asking why its ok. Ok meaning why nothing is being done about it and no one is saying anything. Gee, maybe if you say something everyone around u wont think its okay. It used to be the complete reversal. And ps. Black people dont complain about slavery anymore. Black ppl complaining about slavery is commonly used to take away the significance of anything black ppl have to complain about. =/ Seriously, it's not that hard to figure out. I obviously don't mean all, like u im not generaliziing. I just really dont like this new aged shit where people act like blacks have a huge advantage over whites. When white people cross the line and do something offensive, the generic white response is "black ppl are too sensitive", but if blacks cross the line its "if a white person said that we'd be racist". WTF white ppl HAVE said something like that, wtf.
Old 07-14-07, 06:29 PM   #25
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Again, since I'm one of only 3(max) black people who will actually respond to this thread with something smart to say(not some ayo homie yu white folk be tryna act like us bullshit), I have to continue. ARE ALL OF YOU FUCKIN BLIND?! Are you seriously so acustomed to the racist shit white ppl do that you actually think black racism outnumbers it? Jesus christ.

EDIT

Oh and yea, black ppl get a shitload of heat when trying to do metal. And if u havent heard songs like guilty of being white or one in a million, I'm gonna have to say that rock pretty much does more than enough to represent the racist equivilant of rap. Despite the fact that Rock is rooted in black culture, but whatever,=/
Old 07-14-07, 06:53 PM   #26
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

I just wanna throw in that black people are far from the most racist. I live with and have white friends and as soon as I said I wasn't offended by some stuff the black jokes never end. Until another black person comes around, then they stop in fear. People are racist, it's how you deal with it that's the pressing matter.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-07, 11:40 AM   #28
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

fux slap yourself and think about what you said

the joke about this original post is that he thinks that just because coincidentally the people in this thread may not have told a black person that they can't do things because they aint white he 's acting like it doesn't happen....in my walk of life i've experienced white people indirectly conveying that i ain't capable of doing some things they can...whether they realise it or not sometimes their approach when it comes to dealing with other races makes us feel like they are tryna treat us like we're inferior....

maybe some of you aren't racist but do not fuckin insult me like it don't happen when i've been on the shitty end of the racial stick through insults covert and blatant, having to physically fight cos racist whites wanna start shit and take it to those levels, i've even been spat at from moving vehicles on a couple occassions by white people yelling out shit like "black bastard" "nigger" and shit like that....

racism occurs across the board...it also ties into a class thing too quite a few white people i have come across act like they are above blacks, from actions right down to the patronizing tone they take...

i don't condone racism at all cos you cut ay one of us and blood drips out, we all the same at the core...
Old 07-15-07, 12:20 PM   #29
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 64EE B4F7

Quote:
"Stop tryin to act black" or "White people can't do that" or "first thing: UR NOT BLACK"

.... wats funny is that this comment has NOTHING to do with rap music.... but i saw some video of this white guy impersonating some black comedian... it was fuckin hilarious... and all these comments were people just sayin he wasnt allowed to do it because he's white....

ANNOYING AS FUCK....

just cuz, from my experience with me and almost every kid i know.. ive never told some black kid he CANT do somethin because he's not white. im sorry to make a generalization, but how many people would agree with me that black people are beginnin to tip the scale and are now expressing more racist attitudes than any other race.

Yo I Always Thaught You Were Black.....

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-07, 05:06 PM   #30
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^ most do..... hah

but anyways.... my comment was really an outburst and i take back alot of wat i said..... but i still believe i have some clearer examples of wat i mean..... wat i was more concerned about was all this hipocracy nowadays.... for years black people and white people alike have worked together to try and even the balance and to stop racism and any feelings of subordination... there even enactments such as affirmative action and rules that seem as insignificant as in the NFL where a team must interview a non-white potential coach that have tried to even legally enforce this... and yet.... many black people now tend to turn it around.... i think everytime ive gone to even the courts near my school, the white boy has to always thoroughly prove himself before even getting picked for a game..... and even as a white person ive seen bball games, and when they sub in a white guy... i even think, sarcastically, "wth is the coach tryin to do" even if i have no idea who the player is....

and i mean, we all see it in some form everywhere... ex: white men can't jump, can't rap..... and of course, he must be a poser if he's wearing bapes........

and im not sayin u dont see it with white against black... i mean, u see a black guy hold a guitar, u might think twice... but there have been plenty of great black rockstars, from chuck berry from the 50s (and part of the FIRST group inducted into the hall of fame) and also known as the founder of rock and roll (as u can tell... im a fan) to jimi hendrix.... hell, 4 of the top 6 guitarists of all time, as decided by rolling stones magazine, are black (incuding #1).... i mean, i think people just ostricize (sp?) much of the white racism nowadays...

maybe its just cuz i live in the heart of chicago... where the most racism i see is simply being scared while entering a project area (although i dont really consider fear a great example of racism).... yea, it is racist to think "oh one of THEM are gonna take my wallet" but im more focused on subordinative racism.... i dont think many of civil rights forefathers, as they are highly praised, did all this just to see the very attitudes they tried to rid of in white people has simply expanded to black people.