RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
40CaliberHitz 5 62.50%
SevenThird 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-04, 09:41 PM   #16
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP: D666 F54C

Yo why is it that you and ToXiCVerbz Got the same IP address in a few posts in this thread, and you got TWO different IP addresses showin up in this thread 40????-- WTF?
Old 05-18-04, 10:50 PM   #17
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

IP: 4289 77F4

Yo why is it that you and ToXiCVerbz Got the same IP address in a few posts in this thread, and you got TWO different IP addresses showin up in this thread 40????-- WTF?

Nigga Don't come wit that bullshit niggaz cuz I blast your azz! Nigga u lost the battle & live wit it. You beat me once by a fluke nigga & I want whining like a bitch. Just accpet the lost & move on dawg! I don't even know that nigga u talkin about...WTF excuse's ...excuse's is what we use sometimes to make our self look good...I won now move the fuck on dawg!

Old 05-19-04, 01:23 AM   #18
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP: D666 F54C

It takes 5 votes to win bro... your verse here is -- nevermind, Your IP changed 3 times so far in this thread alone, and it matched one of the voters- I'm just askin a question, you the one gettin all upset like you got somethin to hide.
Old 05-19-04, 04:59 PM   #19
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

Uppin this battle up for more votes....................

Old 05-19-04, 06:42 PM   #20
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP: 3E7F 0790

first of 40caliberhitz, you are set for the underground scene lyrically, if you arent' already, you should be making tracks. but maybe you don't have a voice, who knows, but as long as you got flow and that excellent use of vocab, i'd like to here something from you.

40-has vomit flow, which is why he doesn't put ------these>// after lines, and i'm thinking maybe i should do the same because people don't seem to get my flow for some reason. anyway, excellent wordplay, very descriptive kill verse, greatly structured and flowed verse...

that lacked personals.
i treat everything as if it were a real battle(because i battle publicly) and if i were to see this i would've felt 40's verse on a lyrical level, but known that the disses were more exact and personal on SevenThirds stuff, so that's who i'll give it to.

SevenThird had good structure flow and metas, and PERSONALs, so i will go with seven third on this one.

but again i wanna hear something from 40 though.

Old 05-19-04, 07:05 PM   #21
Beyond Logic
*D.I.E*

IP: A4D4 2931

daaamn 40

40 ripped this in multis wordplay n punches

seventhird came hot but damn 40 tore it completely through

fav line from each:

73rd:
This kid is weak as fuck- u already on my K-O-List/
As such- I spit so "dope" they call me "yayo-lips"//

40:
Confined Blades Designated For Eradicating Combined Gays Ill Serve The SevenThird On A Plate To Hell Child And Have Your ROasted Testicles As A Side Plate |-4

Old 05-19-04, 08:38 PM   #22
DaCROZofHB
Middle Weight

IP: 8CE8 43C6

40-i couldnt understand ur shit half the time, im pretty sure it wa good but didnt flow with that as smoothly

seven-i loved ur punchlines and structure, ur opener was also da shit i think, i givin you this vote cuz i flowed wit ur shit better it was a tight fuckin battle but i givin it up to seven third

return da fav like u said

Old 05-19-04, 09:41 PM   #23
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP: 3EC9 2F38

40 i think came a lil harder wit this, i felt his wordplay was more complex and made his puches see more elevated, good battle ya'll got some odd structure and topics but pretty nice,
vote-40

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk  
Old 05-21-04, 11:45 AM   #24
maz
New to RV

IP: 6C8E 5424

ok seven won dis in my opinion because he had more of a flow and i understodd it yet the other guy wasnt too bad, but really it was easy to vote

Old 05-21-04, 12:35 PM   #25
pimp rawb
Flyweight

IP: FD0E A708

BEST LINE:-

40CaliberHitz Dissect SevenThird Optic Tissue To Contract Individuals And Detatch Retinal Sclerosis Compacted For Ya Visuals,

Punches=40 Cal
Personals=7/3
Flow-7/3
Complex=40Cal
Best Lines=40Cal

Vote=40Cal

Very Nice Battle 40 cal Came With More Intelligent Pucnhes Where As7/3 Was More Witty
40 cal Was More Clever That Qhy he Takes It

*NET RECORD*

...................134-31...................