RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
raw killa 4 44.44%
EyeDentdy 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-04, 04:35 PM   #16
SHY
New to RB

IP: 01CD 3A2F

eyedentdy i this that your flow wasfire i really liked your punchlines but raw killa you killed it your flow was exclusive the way you came back and didnt get discouraged. so you get my vote
Send a message via AIM to SHY  
Old 07-22-04, 11:13 AM   #17
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

IP: 1920 7C96

ayt y i see 56 view n only like 15 replys u chicken betta give us ur votes shit i wanna kno who one god damn get ya panties out ya ass crack n reply n vote comin people holla back uppin please we need voted uppin please

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES

Old 07-22-04, 02:34 PM   #18
SHY
New to RB

IP: 01CD 3A2F

raw killa you riped that shit you did your thing as always so you get my vote baby
Send a message via AIM to SHY  
Old 07-22-04, 02:35 PM   #19
KroNuz

IP: 3240 794D

shy shouldnt count she voted for raw killa in a battle where the other cat didnt even post yet and shy voted him and some otha kat did 2
Old 07-22-04, 02:45 PM   #20
Detrimental
Detrimental Thoughts

IP: FE02 6F02

Eye...like Shy said you spit some fire...you was really good...i like how you quoted Raw and made it rhyme with your rap...that was kinda funny....lol nice flow keep it up

Raw...i liked yours too.... there was no bitin....no where in that song Devil's Night does it say somethin about cross dressin to get throw in a womens prison....so you don't know your shit...i agree with Shy...i like how he came back at you not discouraged....Raw has my vote

v/ Raw Killa I vote in your battles so retun the favor and vote in mine
Old 07-22-04, 03:12 PM   #21
raw killa

IP: 415D D61D

thanx ya'll i already voted in ur thing but ill look into sum different ones n help ya out thanx 4 da love all peace

Old 07-22-04, 05:16 PM   #22
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: 3240 794D

Lets get niggaz that aint never been on Raws dick befor. I only see niggaz that U run around wit voting. I checked Ur background, Only niggas who agree wit me is niggaz that u aint interacted wit. that concerns the shit out of me. lets get some honest votes in here. most of his shit was wak. I dont like beef either but this shits going too far. Im checking out the biten line right now. give me a few.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 07-22-04, 05:45 PM   #23
WillNova
Middle Weight

IP: 71AE FF4B

yoyooyoyo... raw killa this a message from my nigga EyeDentdy

My bad, it wasnt from the devils night track, it was actually from the American Psycho track... last verse on the bottom. heres the link.
http://www.d12world.com/index.php?s...s/devilsnight/7

cheatin ass, oh sorry... no one likes a cheater
Old 07-22-04, 05:46 PM   #24
RapMisstress
Flyweight

IP: 17E2 6DB9

Eye: Verse was very strong all throughout. Punches, personals was all there. The ending took the cake though. Favorite line: got U visiting Ur verse's hospital bed while breaths it last spit

Raw Killa:Nothing was hard hittin in your verse, it didn't make me same DAMN, the structure most definitely needs some work I had to re-read a few things because the structure was messed up and the lines were stretched something terrible.

Vote: Eye
Old 07-22-04, 07:46 PM   #25
raw killa

IP: C07F AF15

no sides helpin me wit votes pussies i dont kno many on here n like i said i aint bite shit bitch u wanna fuckin real battle 2 prove u suck compared 2 me than tell u back wash pussy got all ur dick ridaz helpin u dont hate cuz people say talent n please
mistress if u had 2 read my shit over u seriously need glasses shit was easy 2 read undastand n flat out a good comeback seein it was my first battle online u fuckin morons "yoyooyoyo... raw killa this a message from my nigga EyeDentdy"

"Eye: Verse was very strong all throughout. Punches, personals was all there. The ending took the cake though. Favorite line: got U visiting Ur verse's hospital bed while breaths it last spit

Raw Killa:Nothing was hard hittin in your verse, it didn't make me same DAMN, the structure most definitely needs some work I had to re-read a few things because the structure was messed up and the lines were stretched something terrible.

Vote: Eye"

"Lets get niggaz that aint never been on Raws dick befor. I only see niggaz that U run around wit voting. I checked Ur background, Only niggas who agree wit me is niggaz that u aint interacted wit. that concerns the shit out of me. lets get some honest votes in here. most of his shit was wak. I dont like beef either but this shits going too far. Im checking out the biten line right now. give me a few."

only dick ridaz r da ones u bringin bitch dont be mad u losin its not my fault urself esteem is 2 high u shouldnt have gased urself if u cant handle defeat

Old 07-22-04, 11:00 PM   #26
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP: 4289 77F4

U getting mad for some one wit only 3 dick riders. after 3 dick riders U kinda loose Ur edge in this battle, If U aint bite then why those that line sound the same as the one in the D12 track. I aint got beef but nobody likes a cheater kid. I lost all respect I had for U wit that shit. after this battle, I dont wanna see ya'll niggaz in any of my battles. Ur getting black listed after this shit.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod  
Old 07-23-04, 03:57 PM   #27
raw killa

IP: 1C12 D889

wtf u such a goddamn bitch i dont need ur respect or n e 1 elses chump i didnt bite shit may have been similar but i aint bite there big difference u sry lil cry baby hoe i aint got no dick ridaz u da one got niggaz n bitches on ya nuts n u on my nuts as it is take da win i did like a fuckin man n move on bitch n how da fuck it go from 3-2 to 2-2 me a fuckin cheater u such a lil punk lil faggot

Old 07-24-04, 04:42 PM   #28
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 55B2 9A39

i took a cleser look at the rules and saw "no beef".......its like both r forgetting this shit yo....

errr..."shy" if that was a way to vote i guess u need a complete brain wash...digs?...

lets come down to my vote :

eye: as usual u was tight..you had a decent structure...cool punches but not much of 'em...you didnt have multis at all(a minus) but ur metaz and so on were cool

raw killa:damn yo u whoa!!you ate eye's verse with ur punches everywherre asin u had continuos tight punches &tight personals...and towards the end of ya verse u had a cool multi...

my vote gose to : raw

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne  
Old 07-24-04, 11:16 PM   #29
soultress89
New to RB

IP: F9D9 BF77

eye flow was real good and had a little ryme to it,and raw u was also good its just that one line,but we know who won this battle,killa.

Old 07-25-04, 12:53 PM   #30
MONSOON
Flyweight

IP: EC0B 84C7

yo i enjoyed this shiytt, not enuff attacks , but still kinda enjoyable
I like how eye stuck with a rhythym in his head,
it came off as if he had a certain beat poundin
raw, you was koo, some of your bars kinda didnt make sense,
but i saw a couple uppercuts in there.

but overall man
eye got this one,
he just came a little harder !