RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
World Famous 5 55.56%
Reckless 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-04, 05:40 PM   #16
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP: 5572 2B68

Voted For: world famous

Reck-

2many damn links.....lol but nice punches some were played wtf baboon and goats ass......not feelin it. and why u explain u messed up the complexity of the punches.

Feeble-

Umm...i seen u come harder, punches were there, personals were there it was hardhitting, nice drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 08-29-04, 05:47 PM   #17
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

IP: 7998 E7DC

aiight uppin' this shiznit. dope battle. 3-3
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™  
Old 08-29-04, 06:05 PM   #18
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Voted For: Reckless

yea, this was a dope battle. Prolly the dopest I seen in RV yet.

Feeble, you had some nice lines. I was feelin' yo drop. The flow was good, but it went off near the end. Yo punches were nice. you had some ill ones. I think you could have usesd a few more personals though. It was pretty good verse though. I give you a 9.5/10

Reck, you also had a dope verse. It's like the best I seen you spit maybe. You had awesome flow. Except it went off a tiny bit near the end. too many dots I guess. Yo punches were dope too. You had good personals too. And the punches mixxed wit Personals was the dope part. I think that gave you this win by a lil margin. Yo vers is a 9.6/10

v/Reck dope battle though

O.Y.D.

Old 08-29-04, 06:15 PM   #19
L.E
L.E

IP: F27C 3A87

A'ight...hands down this wasnt a great battle...SPul got this with the upper hand in the punches tho...but not by much. Not great verses from either one...world famous had a better structure, both had good flow...just wasnt feelin this battle tho.

Vote- Spul

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Old 08-29-04, 06:16 PM   #20
Ragnarok
...The Four Horsemen...

This was feedback posted for Reckless

IP: C3C9 A5E9

Checkin up this btich
my opinion: Feebles was better
Both are dope
I'm doper

|Atrocious|
|Corruptive|Depraved|
|Heinous|Malevolent|Sinister|

That's pretty fucking evil to me.....

Apocalypse.... In a different kind of way...

Old 08-29-04, 06:24 PM   #21
SPuL™

aiight, so I believe it's over? is it? cuz Paramik didn't poll. But who knows. .
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™  
Old 08-29-04, 07:25 PM   #22
headgames

IP: CC22 8E2E

Um, ok, you won this one, but a you had some lines i wasn't feeling over all you got this, plus you had links on this guy man, so you controlled the personels, and your punches really hit, but the ending in my mind was weak man

Old 08-30-04, 06:06 AM   #23
MjGrEeN
Flyweight

IP: 0A85 F1D0

Voted For: world famous

Other guy had weird punchlines, both were well structured and this guy had good punchlines and better worldplay and made more sense.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 08-30-04, 12:11 PM   #24
atti?

IP: A001 97D8

I Was Feeling This Battle...
This Is One Of Those That Will Go Either Way Because All Aspects Were Dead Even So It Just Comes Down To Personal Prefferance...
And I Was Just Feeling Recks More In This One...
Both Had There Strong Point But I Was Feeling Recks Flow More...
And Both Had Tite Personal But I Liked Recks Better...
Vote: Reckless...
.One.

Return The Favor And Vote Honestly On This...
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...029#post1544029
.One.

Old 08-30-04, 01:26 PM   #25
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP: 9A07 1297

ouch.... dang Feeble... you let me down... I thought you were alot better than that....

Yeah... I liked Reckless in this one... the meta were brutal... ouch... but it wasn't all that... 7/10... not much for multis either... Your structure was good and I was feelin' ya flow... Nice references lol... great job with the personals and punches...
FAVE LINE: You say you won't merk anyone, cuz it's tru, you're fuckin' wack
What you gon do wit yo verse, when the baboon wants it's ass back?

Feeble aka world famous... that was like a 5.5/10... metas were all right... multis weren't very good either... not much for personals... I liked your punches but I mean this just wasn't a good enough effort man...

FAV LINE: i`ll wreck some, with no affection - get whored & perish
if you could step son, it'd be by a former marriage

VOTE: Reckless... good battle tho... Respect...

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp  
Old 08-30-04, 03:23 PM   #26
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

aight i dissected this shit thoroughly.. i'm not finna do the votin' line by line shit takes too long, so anywayz...

both y'all dropped hard for this shit.. good job first of all..

*personals- by far: Reckless, from your nationality plus links,
and the quotes of him catchin' u callin' urself a red neck, etc. nice work.. and nice wordin' for personals Reckless.. the better name diss was the world famous- swan lmfao..
World famous ur personals were nice too but u didn't have many that had a great effect, like the one with Reckless- missing a "W" connecting with him not winning battles (which is not true obviously) but whateva, not too bad..

*punches- pretty much even so no explanation, it's TIED

*flow- even TIED

*wordplay- some how, it's more sided to world famous for step son, a-rival.. which actually not as good as it coulda been but you used more so you get that portion..

*vocab- simple Reckless, he took it becuz his vocab flowed better with his verse as a whole..

*multis- neither..

*metas- neither..

*opener-
u copy RB vets styles & punches, i'll swallow this head
cuz even orders are sick and tired of u following them ..
^ what turns me away from this being the best one- is the i'll "swallow this head" part, that sounds SOOOOO fuckin' gay, it's not even funny... besides that fact, not bad using the "orders", "following them" part, not bad at all.. 7/10

You say you're Irish, Polish, Jewish, white, and... everything else
Also the poster boy for birth control, I mean... look at yourself
^nice link to go with the punch, and nice opener startin' off with a unique personal.. nice 7.2/10
RECKLESS took the opener category..

*closer-
even Phenom-in-all hates u, nobody bought it though
till he said 'im out like spuls chance of makin good audio'
^everyone knows phenom-in-all don't like SPuL- repeatin' this in the last line was REALLY weak, but it did rhyme and flow so you get a 5.2/10

Unlike people's beliefs....................................... my rustyness is gone
If you wanna be World Famous............. I suggest you go on Swan
^i didn't like how u separated usin' space between the bar so much, but you started with a nice personal and ended with an even better one.. u didn't have to mention ur rustyness being gone so yours would be.. 6/10
RECKLESS took the closer also..

OVERALL: if i explain this any more, then i'ma fuckin' pass out.. simply put, both had nice verses, good punches, strength fell more on Reckless's side, wordplay more on world famous, explanations very true on both sides.. but the structure completes my decision which is Reckless's he got this, no hate, world famous but you were lackin' more things than Reckless, i already said where, so look ^up there sumwheres.. Reckless you had some down falls too, nigga, use wordplay you might have took this even more easier.. but yea anywayz.. it's done with..
Reckless takin' it.. oh yeah no hate Feeble Minded, study tho..
~L F~