RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Kordozar 5 62.50%
Sticky Bandit 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-04, 04:31 AM   #16
Ike
No Relation To Tina

IP: B4FC C87E

Voted For: Sticky Bandit

sticky......
u had some nice personals in the verse.....your punches hit pretty hard....this is one of the better verse ive seen from you........you never fell off on one bar....no self glory....every bar at least hit decent at worst.......stayed consistent throughout....ok wordplay...not a whole lot though....multis werent all that great...but still ok......structure was off in some parts....but still decent....overall good verse....

kordozar...........
you had some good personals too....not as many as sticky though.......structure was tied....multis tied....wordplay tied......i think the part that sticky beat you on was the punches...i felt that his just hit a lot harder.....and he stayed more consistent throughout his verse....where you would have a good bar...then just an ok bar......

return favor in sig

Removed by request

Send a message via AIM to Ike  
Old 12-30-04, 06:09 AM   #17
I.D.
..G Clique..

IP: 93C0 D1DD

Thanks Mang...Upping On Some Votes Here...............

Old 12-30-04, 01:55 PM   #18
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

sticky u suck anyway...

erased my vote when it was xplained...
...damn newb

Old 12-30-04, 04:37 PM   #19
I.D.
..G Clique..

Upping On This Shit.................................

Old 12-30-04, 09:15 PM   #20
I.D.
..G Clique..

What You Expect Ho..............................Lol

Old 12-30-04, 09:30 PM   #21
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8A17 F701

Damn.........
not much to say on this one.....
Kordozar-your punches seem to be played out......neva net threat....its stupid.....second with sentences that long you need multies BAD on some of the lines i couldent tell what the rhymin word was.....fix that.......your structure wasnt that bad ill give that to you.....overall if you had multies you probly would have won this elevate on that......i really didnt see any good metas.......just a weak verse....come harder next time....specially with someone of this calibur....step up your game....
Sticky-Good verse it wouldent surprise me if you KO him....and i would like to see a rematch....any way.....if your gonna do multies. do them all through out the verse not only would it read better you will probly get more wins that way 2.....great metas. i can see that it is your strong suit...keep that up.....not really much els to say you pretty much steped on his head.......oh yeah and good structure.........so its easy to see my vote is for Sticky..
(rematch-rematch-rematch!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja  
Old 12-30-04, 09:42 PM   #22
Kordozar
Gone

IP: 5C1A 2B52

Shut Up Coward,You Bite Lines Off Pepl But No Worries Uppin This Shit..............

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar  
Old 12-30-04, 10:25 PM   #23
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: F1E2 CACD

easy vote

punches- Kordo, you had more of em. Work on em though. Sticky, all yours were personals, but the ones u had were good.
personals- Sticky easy, yours were harder hittin, and you had more. Kordo, weak personals, weak material as well.
multis- Sticky for havin em.
metas- Sticky, good metas overall. MJ line is played though. Kordo, had a lot of em, but now good ones.
word play- Kordo, u had more wordplay, some of it witty, some not. Sticky, only one example of word play "wrapping"
structure- Sticky, nice structure, lines stayed somewhere near each other. Kordo, lines kept getting streched, work on ya structure
humor- Sticky, you had me smilin.
flow- Sticky, decent flow overall. Kept rollin, almost never fell off. Kordo, flow fell off a lot, hard to keep rollin.

Sticky, good drop overall. Work on more wordplay, and more punches. Punches + Personals= Total Merkation

Kordo, aight drop. Work on your personals, punches, and structure. It all helps.

No Hate Just An Honest Voter.

v/Sticky Bandit

px

Old 12-31-04, 12:09 AM   #24
Kordozar
Gone

Lmao At These Votes,But Im 1 Of Ya D/r Friends Fa Tha Last Vote Tha Onli Way He Would Win Iss By Tellin His Homo Friends.Ike,Oreo,And Tha Otha Cunt But Uppin This Shit And If We Eva Battle Again And I Blacklist These Dicks I Bet You Wont Get No Votes But O-Well Uppin This Shit.....................

Old 12-31-04, 02:29 AM   #25
I.D.
..G Clique..

Mang Nigka The Fuck Don't Get Fly With Your Mouth...........

Old 12-31-04, 03:00 AM   #26
Kordozar
Gone

Lmao Shit Didnt Even Make Sence,Uppin This Shit............

Old 12-31-04, 04:03 AM   #27
L.E
L.E

IP: 03A1 A28A

Voted For: Kordozar

A'ight first of all...I.D...that shit was plain fuckin wack...I have no idea how you winnin this battle, cause that is no battle verse...you have NOOO punches, no personals, and the ones you did attempt about his wife did NOT hit hard at all...elevate...and get the fuckin Dickryda's outta here...Kordazar...came pretty good, decent flow decent punches, definetly enough to merk this bitch...nuff said...

Returnt he favor...links in sig...feedback is even appreciated...
Old 12-31-04, 04:22 PM   #28
I.D.
..G Clique..

Old 12-31-04, 06:41 PM   #29
Hitchcock

IP: B52C 6258

i think that ID took this battle but barely yall really need to work on tha flow of ur verse. it was really choppy and the punches werent all that. throw in some multies here n there if u can n it will sound better when ur verse is read
holla at me

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 12-31-04, 08:22 PM   #30
I.D.
..G Clique..

.................................................. ..........