RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-05, 03:18 PM   #16
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: B73C 3D1E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Μίσος
rap doesn't address fuck all in the wolrd...

talking about being rich = gay
talking about hoes in every song = gay
talking about gays in every song (eminem) = gay
talking about everything else you hear in a mainstream rap song = gay

now i say mainstream because 90% of the people on this site listen to it.... "OMG 50 Cent is so DOPE! And he has even been shot" .......WACK

Rock music on the other hand, most people just think that they pick up a microphone and screm into it, but what they are screaming has some meaning.......sure there is rock music that is just gay too, but there is some pretty solid shit. Rock music takes a hell of a lot more talent than rap music anyday.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Shut the fuck up, I'm tired of this shit. Why do niggas always exaggerate shit?
Who on this site do you see say that? WTF are you talking about?

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:42 PM   #17
shadow
bingo!

Text Record: 37-6
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0DC A88A

rap really isnt nuthin to associate with talent all they do is talk..and when they talk they sound like thye have rocks in there fucking mouths with there nigger lips flappin good charlotte is pussys lol^ there more like a pop group nyway all rap does is talk about drugs and degrade women it should be banned!!
Old 01-20-05, 03:45 PM   #18
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

that really pisses me off alot...something I take so personally to heart,they say have no talent..shit I hate MTV for only puttin up wack as hip POP..and not like some of our more emotional rap except eminem....jesus chirst you don't understand how much I wanna kill them niggas...(not playin at all)

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:48 PM   #19
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9A07 1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
rap really isnt nuthin to associate with talent all they do is talk..and when they talk they sound like thye have rocks in there fucking mouths with there nigger lips flappin good charlotte is pussys lol^ there more like a pop group nyway all rap does is talk about drugs and degrade women it should be banned!!

award for the most racist saying today goes to you Shadow!!!!

You should be banned.

Rap is not all about drugs and degrading women. Look at me... I rap... None of my songs talk about me doing drugs (cuz I don't) or degrading women (I just have sex with them...lol). You are oblivious to the fact that rap does take talent, and not just anyone can do it. I agree... there is more in rock that rap... not exactly more talent... I don't think. I can play guitar... I can play bass... I can play drums (kinda... I don't really practice much since I do not have a drum set). I also write for rock songs... and 3 of the rock groups that performed at our school's talent show had me write their lyrics. But you have to be able to keep your group together and happy... it's harder than trying to come up in the rap world.

So fuck you you racist stereotypical faggot.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:49 PM   #20
*GHOSTE*
Banned: Cheating

IP: 9736 B82A

people who say that rap sucks have only heard mainstream rap...there just poor...misinformed souls...
who should be shot for being ignorant...

Last edited by ~LIL'DREW~ : 01-20-05 at 03:53 PM.
Send a message via AIM to *GHOSTE*   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:51 PM   #21
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

i dont like or listen to rock but i respect whatever they do its their form of art so let them do it but...

when rockers say all of hip hop is about hos,crunk or shit like that...that gets me really heated because theyre just being ignorant and have no respect for real hip hop relating to the underground and shit...i agree with indeph mtv and bet is wack for that shit they play the wack shit all the time and other people get the wrong impression of hip hop

theres shows that say best of hip hop countdown and shit...and its unbelievable that probably 99% of the list is not hip hop its rap...people dont know the difference between them and also with that crunk shit...most likely lil john usher and ludacris would be #1 on the list just because of how ignorant people are these days...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-20-05, 03:52 PM   #22
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 28AD 5545

Listen,how can you say rap isn't talent all they do is talk,and then say poetry is art..
Seriously if you feel that way about rap get the fuck off this site...shit That's why itsRB>RV right now..I just now figured it out....shit..RB actually loves hiphop I guess..
niggas here its just hobbies and somethin to kill a day with....this is probably why all the good heads leaving..

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:53 PM   #23
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow

i would give everything in my life to come to your house and beat the living shit out of you...dead ass
Old 01-20-05, 03:55 PM   #24
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 2D89 9426

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think you should respect different genres of music. Can't escape rock because it's all around where I live and I like some of them but I prefer rap though. In my opinion, it's one of the purest ways to express yourself: a mic and your own voice...(and a beat if you must)

I understand it if people aren't into rap (most of my friends aren't) but they should at least respect it...ignorance...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 03:56 PM   #25
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
i dont like or listen to rock but i respect whatever they do its their form of art so let them do it but...

when rockers say all of hip hop is about hos,crunk or shit like that...that gets me really heated because theyre just being ignorant and have no respect for real hip hop relating to the underground and shit...i agree with indeph mtv and bet is wack for that shit they play the wack shit all the time and other people get the wrong impression of hip hop

theres shows that say best of hip hop countdown and shit...and its unbelievable that probably 99% of the list is not hip hop its rap...people dont know the difference between them and also with that crunk shit...most likely lil john usher and ludacris would be #1 on the list just because of how ignorant people are these days...

But you can't blame the bling bling crunk juice yeah! rappers for this. It's society and their stereotypes. I mean, the bling bling crunk juice yeah! rap must exist. It's just something that must be. And BET & MTV knows that it's the type that sells. If Eminem rapped about shit I did would he be famous? NO! The rappers that want to make it sell themselves out for the bling bling crunk juice yeah! rap. But that's why the one's that ain't doing that must continue. We shall prevail.

Although the saying that pisses me off... is the ones that listen to country that say that "nigger jams (rap) is the end of music".

I will cut them honkies!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm white btw and I was quoting others no racism intended.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-05, 04:00 PM   #26
Pop Lotty

shadow is ignorant...you can tell he doesn't listen to rap, just leave his dumbass alone.

A
Old 01-20-05, 04:00 PM   #27
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I shall ignore him like I do most of your ignorant posts.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-20-05, 04:01 PM   #28
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
the bling bling crunk juice yeah! rappers

LMFAO that was the funniest shit i heard today cuz u said the same thing 3 times in your post...bling bling crunk juice yeah! rofl

werd tho if i get signed im bringin that pac real shit back...fuck that bling bling crunk juice yeah! shit...
Old 01-20-05, 04:05 PM   #29
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

It is now in my sig... I'm a bling bling g-g-g-g-g-unit crunk juice yeah! rapper.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-20-05, 04:07 PM   #30
Pop Lotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
LMFAO that was the funniest shit i heard today cuz u said the same thing 3 times in your post...bling bling crunk juice yeah! rofl

werd tho if i get signed im bringin that pac real shit back...fuck that bling bling crunk juice yeah! shit...

..and you'll end up getting criticized.

A