RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-05, 03:31 PM   #16
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A07 1297

Verbal... your too smart for me...

I have 2 aliases... I'm Waikiki Wipeout and Tarik Donovan.

Now y'all now. whoopie... I didn't do much with them except post wack battle verses on purpose.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 06:47 PM   #17
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 9BA3 5B64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I have about 15 alias' on this site. Some are known, but some are still very well hidden among the top heads of RV And it's SUPER dope because I have AOL so whenever someone claims they found an alias of mine I can deny it and say "I use AOL"

Haha same here. I don't have 15 alias', but I do use AOL. I don't have an alias, too time consuming to keep up the act.
Old 01-24-05, 06:50 PM   #18
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CDD7 AE92

Because they're For$akeN biters
Old 01-24-05, 06:52 PM   #19
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 212A 5CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Abuse
whats the point of an alias ( i understand its purpose, im just contridicting it ) if you need more than one account, it should not be for rook props, vets should remain known, and wacks should remain unknown, we all have a common purpose of being on this site, which i hope is to simply elevate, become better than what you were before you started. i myself came from true wackness, i admit it. i was no impressive starter. i am no good at text, i admit that as well, but i have skills in other provinces. i write to acclaim the future, so i can peer back at today 5 years from now, and wonder what i presereved great amounts of my god willed time doing. i cant sit here and 'tell' you im going to be more than average, i know thats not something to look foward to, i just want to let everyone know that i subscribed to this site for a completely different reason that which i remain here for. i have been on and off the site since august, im not vet...im no rookie, im no partician, im no mod, im no beefer, im not even league winner. im not well known...i just loak the forum and battle and win, and battle and lose. but with respect i battle not to win, but to make something out of the day. this site is not nicotene like to me, but i still am attached to it. the fair culture of the board isnt so fair all the time but i love it. obviously you all do to, (ole' timers) because your still here. i just wanna have fun.

and what i really want to know is, for what lasting purpose and for what intent were internet rap sites conceived for?

*verbal exits the confessional, dries eyes and sits slowly.*

All Very Well Said

-Dabatos

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote