RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Vote Please
Drama Queen 5 62.50%
Parallel 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-05, 03:33 PM   #16
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4613 B91F

Voted For: Drama Queen

Parallel- your verse was pretty basic, your rhymes were very basic, the story was sad...your vocab wasn't very good, a lot of words were used repetitively...also, you rhymed visited with visited...the story was deep, but ur verse wasn't, it just scratched the surface of what it could have been...you gotta put more detail into it...but RIP to ur grandma, keep doin it

Drama Queen- urs flowed REAL nice...your vocab was really good...i like how u didn't just stick to the literal meaning of death...u talked about the death of your innocence...every line was strong...honestly, that verse was beautiful...really good job...probably the best material i have seen on this site...good job

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro  
Old 03-20-05, 03:42 PM   #17
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

Voted For: Parallel

ima vote fo Parallel. Parallel, ur verse wuz just mo emotional i think. talkin bout yo grandmutha. but sum times u rhymed a werd wif itself or tha werds i rhymed didnt rhyme. Drama Queen, ur verse wuz good, but tha only reason im votin fo Parallel iz cuz he put mo emotion in hiz verse cuz hes talkin bout hiz grandmutha dieing. u both had good flow, u both had good structure. no hate Drama Queen, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Old 03-20-05, 05:42 PM   #18
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 0CB8 A04E

i didnt try to rhyme sometimes cuz its a poem, you dont need to rhyme..but anyway uppin...and hydro im getting to think your hatting on me voting in all my battles, im gonna fyckin merk you soon
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 03-21-05, 03:10 PM   #19
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: CDF2 4A2E

Yup yup, upping this shit for some more votes!!!

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 03-21-05, 03:58 PM   #20
Kyleon
Yeah,This Account = Alias

Text Record: 12-10
IP: 0825 899A

damn this was touching and deep....where to begin?

well DQ...your drop was dope all around...structure on point..i red it like a story and picture every scene in my mind...you stayed on topic through out the battle and thats what its all about...flow was nice and the image i got from your peice was good....overall good job

Parallel...yours was nice aswell but i kinda didnt understand some points in your drop....it flowed well together throughout the battle also...ya stayed on topic all the way...the images i got from your peice was pretty dope...like i can see everything that you're expressing....overall good job aswell

ima give it to DQ for the fact i didnt understand some things in your drop parallel...no hate at all...we're hommies...this was close though...maybe parallel was slippin that day idk but DQ came dope...werd

v/DQ

Old 03-21-05, 05:32 PM   #21
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 4B99 C10F

damn this was close,i seriously say Parallel,his verse touched me seriously,nice structure both,but i choose him cuz drama queen's lines were stretch,not stretch but to long,
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats  
Old 03-21-05, 05:36 PM   #22
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 4B99 C10F

fuck sorry,like i was saying
Parrallel flowed better too,i tryed it on a beat lol,drama had some deep lines and pretty dope,but parralel's line were more deep i got to say,very very close battle,but still,i vote parralel

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats  
Old 03-21-05, 09:23 PM   #23
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 6DE3 D322

Hmm.. this is a pretty good battle..

DQ: your verse was pretty good.. well actually honesty.. it was okay.. you had the good vocab.. but not really the imagery as you usually would have.. I could really imagine what you were saying or feel any emotion.. and the ending was what most people woulda used.. so u weren't as creative as ur usual self..

parallel.. haha... didn't know i was talking to u?? maybe we'll battle someday agen... but yeah.. your verse was pretty good... it's better then most.. but yeah.. i could really imagine your verse alot.. and the emotion was really on point.. though the vocab wasn't good.. it wasn't really needed.. really no need for ne help on this one..

vote: Par

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos  
Old 03-23-05, 07:14 AM   #24
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 8F56 388F

How come this is open again? I didn't say anything about it but anyway...upping I guess *confused*

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 03-23-05, 08:58 AM   #25
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

i didnt say anything either...some guys on my ass probably n i think i know who it is....High Dro kid votes on all my abttle im gonna blacklist him now..uppin
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 03-25-05, 12:50 AM   #26
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 4FE7 1569

Uppity up up again! Come on peepz, let's get this closed before I go on holiday

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 03-25-05, 01:28 AM   #27
Jason
...Untouchable...

Text Record: 5-0
This was feedback posted for Parallel

IP: 93C0 D1DD

Poll,s Nicely Done Both Of Yo uWeerd............................................ .

Old 03-25-05, 01:40 AM   #28
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8BC7 013B

aight this was a good topic...

Para- aight man... first of all ya lines were much to short.. lengthen those out dawg fa real... ya rhymes werent complex at all so u really need to up the vocab to a new level... i can see that you tried on this.. it wasnt the best but it wasnt bad... i think it was true life? either way imma say this wasnt ya best... i think you need to up on complexity and vocab and maybe think it out a little more... 5.5/10

DQ- aight i was blown away by this verse... this was godly.. so full of emotion it was almost like a movie was playing as i read it... the rhymes were great and the vocab was 100% dopeness... this was by far one of the best topical peices i have ever read on RV... you used immagry so well in this... you really know your topic... this was outstanding... blew me away...10/10 no lie... fuck those who say otherwise

Now Para i think youve got mad potential when it comes to topicals... but u need to up the complexity and vocab a lil bit and lengthen ya bars out more too...

DQ dont change a thing... that should be nominated for an RV award for topical of the the month and i think imma nominate it right now... was pure 300% dopeness.................

no hate but this is how i see this battle.....

Vote- DQ

Old 03-25-05, 01:44 AM   #29
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: E476 4D0E

parallel-your verse was okay was not great kid, although you had some good imagery, it did not help out this verse, i thought this was one sided DQ had this one, your vocabulary was not good at all man, your structure was the only good part of your verse, and structure does not count for much these days, you need to add more emotion into your verse kid, in order to win battles like this personally i think you should elevate man

DQ-girl you had some good imagery, you also had some good vocabulary which i enjoyed reading in this verse, you structure was just as well as you opponent, you had good emotion in this here verse, i really enjoyed it, i think your one of the best, you had a more complex verse which enabled you to win this battle, it should be a KO but i don't know

/v DramaQueen................

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar