RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-05, 06:28 PM   #1
Ghost
~*This Worldz A Sin So Why Hate Me For My Habits~*

IP:

LoL Man None Yall Gon Be Able Ta Touch Me On B-Ball!Ill Beat Yall Blind Folded!Cuz Im Da King Og BASKETBALL! ( Undefeated )! Im One Of Da Best In mA Hood!
Old 05-31-05, 06:32 PM   #2
Immense

IP:

i dont really play basketball...more into soccer..(im english..)

but i seen these guys on t.v doin some mad tricks with a basketball...i think it was the globe trotters..harlem globe trotters or somethin.Dope as fuck...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 05-31-05, 06:35 PM   #3
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP:

Man, fuck all you kids, I'm 5"8' and got 3 blocks a game
Old 06-01-05, 12:29 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^my backyard. weerd....... my gangsta lil bro on the court. fashos.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 02:20 PM   #5
Premanition
-Classified-

IP:

im afraid i own you all at b-ball......seriously you ain't seen talent like this since lebron broke on the scene baby
Old 06-01-05, 02:55 PM   #6
headgames
Banned: Cheating

IP:

seriously kids, no joke, I got named legue mvp, I played today with a sprained ankle and came off with a block, and i'm a point guard, and with 13 points, I cant even run too, and they had to take me off though cuz the kids just ran by me and hopped after them
Old 06-01-05, 02:59 PM   #7
Oz™

IP:

lol @ everybody sayin their the best when their really not...and headgames...we aint talkin bout rec.

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:01 PM   #8
headgames

IP:

I couldnt play D today I could still shoot, and I could still kinda run, so I was getting my shots in, and then cuz I am slow with my sprained ankle, the kid tries to drive and lay-up, im like fuck it, I jump and an stuff the shit out of him, and when I come down, I satyed on the floor for 5 minutes, damn that hurts, and then it gets all swollen, cuz I took my cast off so I could play, nah mean?
Old 06-01-05, 03:11 PM   #9
Oz™

IP:

your stupid...that could fuck up your career...my friend is a top prospect..but his dumass took off his cast so he could play in states and he fractured his ankle...so he has to wait another year

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:14 PM   #10
headgames

IP:

Yes I know, BUT, I only got a minor sprain, and it's been a while it's been sprained, not sudden, so it was feeling better, and i practised on it for 3 hours, and it just start to hurt like a bitch and swell, and that's it, so I decided It was good enough to play on.
Old 06-01-05, 03:20 PM   #11
Oz™

IP:

o0o...but yea...half these cats in here prolly suck anyways...i played with niggaz like allen iverson up in rucker park for the ebc tournament, i was at the ebc game when vince carter dropped 50 points by half time,ive thrown alley-oops to baron davis and stephon marbury, i played 1 on 1 with the bone collector, and played 3 on 3 with kareem reid aka the best kept secret n bone collector, and i played with gilbert arenas...yall aint ballaz...im still in middle skewl too...im ont sure if im goin back down there this summer becus im startin high school next year...so im duin a summer league with my team...and im tryna make it on muh varsity...so i guess i gotta skewl some seniors up this summer...nah mean?

Old 06-01-05, 03:27 PM   #12
headgames

IP:

I played with Vince Carter at this camp I went to in summer, back when he was with toronto, and he beat me, 5-0, And then I played Sam Cassell at this other camp in Boston, and he beat me, 7-1, nah mean? I got a point cuz he let me start, and so I just shot it in, and he was like, damn, now i'm not gonna let you shoot anymore , then he stole the ball, and scored 7 times in a row. Fuck him.
Old 06-01-05, 03:32 PM   #13
Oz™

IP:

lol....word...that game when vince scored 50 at half time he was ball hoggin like a mad man...and sam cassel prolly didnt play serious D on you...lol...atleast you scored...thats somethin to brag about...niggaz dont get skunked no more...nah mean?

Old 06-01-05, 03:38 PM   #14
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

Yall niggas wud get murked by me, no disrespect bt im in the UK all star team u17, and im gettin scouted but im too young. But when im 18 I am going to London Towers probs
Old 06-01-05, 03:38 PM   #15
headgames

IP:

no he didnt play D first, he was like, pretty far back, or else he woulda blocked me, and he wasnt really caring, so he passes me the ball, and I just shot it in, so he's like, this time I wont let you shoot, and then he checks it back but this time he does it right infront of me, and then I couldn't do ANYTHING when he was infront of me