RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-05, 06:59 AM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

this 1 bedroom im bout to move into is 800 per month

my car insurance is 160 per month

cell phone 80 per month

Internet is 50 dollars per month

I spend 200 per month on food

30 a week on gas

yea...it's expensive
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 07:08 AM   #17
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

^i pay 850 a month for a one bedroom and i live in east new york one of the worst parts of brooklyn
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 07:11 AM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

^^^I hear you...I live in the DC/Metro area...very expensive living costs

The lady gave me a choice of 2 apartments...once for 840 a month...this other one for 800...I asked what the difference was and she said, "The one for 840 is on the 2nd floor."

WTF...I was like, I'll live groundlevel...fuck dat
Old 07-04-05, 07:16 AM   #19
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E3B4 7740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
this 1 bedroom im bout to move into is 800 per month

my car insurance is 160 per month

cell phone 80 per month

Internet is 50 dollars per month

I spend 200 per month on food

30 a week on gas

yea...it's expensive

Wow. 50 dollas..fo Internet get dsl it costs u like 19.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-04-05, 07:17 AM   #20
^^..^^

^lmfao oh shit but shits like that here a studio runs bout 800 you want one looking at dumb ass central park itll run you 10,000 wtf
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 07:26 AM   #21
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: E3B4 7740

Damn...ya'll aint joking around!!! and i though CA was expensive fuck...ya'll dont deal wit Tax shit like us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-04-05, 10:36 AM   #22
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 194E 49A1

ya'll need to move, LMAO...

my mother pays like 850 (that's including insurance) for our mortgage on a 1-story 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, our living rom cieling is really high, house is over 20 years old, needs a little work but we been here for like 4 years...
water bill is prolly like 25 a month at the most

electric is always high in the summer cuz it's TeXaS and it's FUCKin' hot lmao...prolly like 300 in the summer months...

car insurance, I believe she pays about 75 since it's just her and her driving record is impecable...

it's pretty inexpensive to live here, especially if you buy a house then you get a discount on car insurance if you have your home owner's insurance with the same company and there's all kinds of perks and I dont' believe we pay state taxes here in TeXaS, just county and or city

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-05, 11:04 AM   #23
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 8923 3D90

Living in NC, worst part is the gas cuz you have to travel over the mountains and through the woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-04-05, 02:40 PM   #24
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: C4A3 993F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
CALI, you're obviously lying. A spot i nthe PJ's ain't no wher near 850, it's like 650.

But I live in NJ where the cost of living is the highest in the nation. So all yall can STFU. The ONLY thing we get cheap here is gas since we've got shitloads of refineries - but that's way out-weighed by the nations highest auto insurance rates due to the high amount of insurance fraud. The fact that we get crappy gas mileage due to having the most people per square mile of any state in the US dosen't help either. There's traffic everywhere and a traffic light every damn 1/4 mile it seems.

An average 1-bedroom here is about 750-900 depending on where you look. That may or may-not include carpet in the unit and utilities included. The spot I'm living in is a 2-bedroom condo and it runs for $1760 a before utilities and "maintainence" which is to pay mofos to cut the grass/rake leaves/shovel snow and the automatic sprinklers to come on and shit like that which is like another 180/mo.

Damn right shit is high...rent where I live is $1,095...
Old 07-04-05, 02:42 PM   #25
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: C4A3 993F

Best place to live though, is Atlanta, only thing bad about there is getting jobs and shit, but it's still pretty cheap.
Old 07-04-05, 03:27 PM   #26
^^..^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
CALI, you're obviously lying. A spot i nthe PJ's ain't no wher near 850, it's like 650.

But I live in NJ where the cost of living is the highest in the nation. So all yall can STFU. The ONLY thing we get cheap here is gas since we've got shitloads of refineries - but that's way out-weighed by the nations highest auto insurance rates due to the high amount of insurance fraud. The fact that we get crappy gas mileage due to having the most people per square mile of any state in the US dosen't help either. There's traffic everywhere and a traffic light every damn 1/4 mile it seems.

An average 1-bedroom here is about 750-900 depending on where you look. That may or may-not include carpet in the unit and utilities included. The spot I'm living in is a 2-bedroom condo and it runs for $1760 a before utilities and "maintainence" which is to pay mofos to cut the grass/rake leaves/shovel snow and the automatic sprinklers to come on and shit like that which is like another 180/mo.

one your lieing the most expensive place is nyc idiot thats a fact and not a arguable matter jerk studios in manhatten go for 10,000 dallors nowhere is more xpensive a apartment in edenmore projects is 850 a month people who pay 600 have welfare paying 215 of that damn your dumb as fuck.nowhere is more expensive to live then nyc nowhere in the world this is fact our tax is 8 cents and a pack of ciggerettes is almost 8 bucks here.we are the most expensive by far 1760 for a condo lmfao hahahahahhahahahaha you fucking idiot you know what you get for 1800 in manhatten?a apartment in a bullshit neighborhood a few blocks from harlem no chance of a condo anywhere in nyc for under 3000 a month

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Old 07-04-05, 03:29 PM   #27
^^..^^

and for all the doomsday groupies and that fag heres a studio in harlem for 1800

link is here

heres a 2 bedroom for 3000

link is here

heres a three bedroom for 2700 on fort greene!! one of the worst parts of bk

link is here

and lastly 875 for a one bedroom in the hood of the bx

link is here

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE

Last edited by ^^..^^ : 07-04-05 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-04-05, 05:41 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

i dun't see why any of it is that expensive...I remember when i was working in Downtown DC not far from the White house, a Studio was well over 1000 a month...Im thinkin "THis ain't even 1 bedroom"

I cud afford it...if I didn't eat.
Old 07-04-05, 06:31 PM   #29
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
IP: 1999 62FA

when i get outa high school im movin into southwest phili cause the homes down there r only 32 grand for 3 stories n the houses r big jus its in a bad hood, but nothin a few cameras and a gun cant solve.
Old 07-04-05, 08:05 PM   #30
^^..^^

^word use you gun and you get free meals and a 9 by 6 cell just for you!!idiot:/

herb

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE