RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-05, 01:35 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B73C 3D1E

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
wtf...someone made a black shape that looked like a football...put it over her crotch and faded the opacity...

the reason its shadowed is because there were already shadows on her pants that showed through when the opacity got faded...

i spent 5 minutes doing mine haphazardly and if you saw it without the pic i made it from youd be like damn juelz looks sweaty...

if you found the pics that this was made from and did it splitcreen the photoshop job would look shitty too...

look at the first pic...the "piss" is the exact same color everywhere except where she already had a shadow on the inside of her left thigh...you can even see the little dimples where he used the paintbrush to try and make the shape not perfectly round so it looked realer...

cmon man...

plus if you use logic...whos gonna piss their pants and stand there for the rest of a show with a giant wet spot instead of running backstage embarrassed as hell...

and have you ever seen someone piss their pants? like her whole leg would be wet all the way down...not in one strangely perfectly symmetrical spot...

the second and third pics are a better job but the first one gives it away as photoshop...

LOL no, I definitely wouldnt' assume that your pic was otherwse juels looking real sweay. I'd say "who the hell tried to make his shirt look grey, or liek he was sweaty."

Also, you keep saiyng "piss". What makes you tihnk it's piss? I could jsut be sweat..or clam sauce. But I'm 101% sure it's not a photoshop file, but hell, what do I know, lol. I only did graphic design for a living.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 01:42 PM   #17
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

yeah but look at that last picture it looks too real

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 08-15-05, 01:44 PM   #18
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
nah, this is defitiely NOT a photoshop file and I can list about 4 reasons why it isnt'..

yet... once again... you do not explain these reasons you so called know of... nyce try once again...

this is def photoshopped, she would feel tha wetness of piss/secretiouns, running out of her, and u really think she would look THAT happy? lol well i guess she duznt look to happy, but that aint a piss face... plus the one from tha back... c'mon, u really think if she pissed herself that its gonna flow uppp lol, all tha way uppp her butt, like look at it, its at the top of her ass... if she pissed herself, gravity pulls tha piss down, so she would have a line runnin all the way down her leg, and not UP her ass hole supergeniuses... lol c'mon, u aint never pissed yaself? i kno how these things work

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 01:50 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
yet... once again... you do not explain these reasons you so called know of... nyce try once again...

this is def photoshopped, she would feel tha wetness of piss/secretiouns, running out of her, and u really think she would look THAT happy? lol well i guess she duznt look to happy, but that aint a piss face... plus the one from tha back... c'mon, u really think if she pissed herself that its gonna flow uppp lol, all tha way uppp her butt, like look at it, its at the top of her ass... if she pissed herself, gravity pulls tha piss down, so she would have a line runnin all the way down her leg, and not UP her ass hole supergeniuses... lol c'mon, u aint never pissed yaself? i kno how these things work

eehhhhhhhhh blah blah blah blah as usual. Listen, here's the 4 reasons:

1: People sweat all the time and don't feel it. ESPECIALLY while skippin around under hot-ass stage lights. Look at the back of your mom's shirt if you don't believe me.
2: This file is a jpeg. Photoshops JPegs aren't compatible with ANY image hosting site, specifically imageshack, where this is hosted. That's because photoshops jpegs aren't typical jpegs and aren't coded liek typical jpegs
3: The graduality and reality of it alone makes it undoubtable if it's fake or not. The shading is WAY too accurate for anyone without photoshop Master Classes certification to accurately pull off.
4: looking at the coding for the image alone that don't have the tags that a photoshop jpeg has. That's not something you cant hide or change no matter what you alter.
4.5: who says it's piss??

Please read a book.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 02:07 PM   #20
the omen
tha illest

Quote:
1: People sweat all the time and don't feel it. ESPECIALLY while skippin around under hot-ass stage lights. Look at the back of your mom's shirt if you don't believe me.
2: This file is a jpeg. Photoshops JPegs aren't compatible with ANY image hosting site, specifically imageshack, where this is hosted. That's because photoshops jpegs aren't typical jpegs and aren't coded liek typical jpegs
3: The graduality and reality of it alone makes it undoubtable if it's fake or not. The shading is WAY too accurate for anyone without photoshop Master Classes certification to accurately pull off.
4: looking at the coding for the image alone that don't have the tags that a photoshop jpeg has. That's not something you cant hide or change no matter what you alter.
4.5: who says it's piss??

man u really are an idiot... first off, ur sayin 101% its not photoshopped.. well u are a dumbfucker...

1. u r correct, ppl do sweat all the time.. but ummm, if u had a puddle in ya pants, tight pants, may i add... that rubb against ya skin... ur tellin me ur not gonna feel that? u sir... are retarded... if ur floodin ya knickers, u kno this... i can understand maybe an armpit with a lil mist on it... but a pant full of rainy days? no sir..

2. u r retarded.. i can save a file, open it up, and save it again undera different format.. jpg. files are the only files i've seen allowed to be hosted at most image hosting sites u imbicile... n either way they can change the format... once again.. dumbass!

3. well using big words may work on sum fools, but i can see behind that and u truly are mentally deformed... the shading is all one color.. not like he just shaded in the monalisa... its a simple shape, shaded in one color... i just saw an idiot off rv's tiny ass site do the same thing... granted it wasnt as good, but ferreal, ppl can do all kinda shyt with image effects... havent u seen tha matrix? lol i dont think throwin in a basic shape w/ a single shade would b that difficult...

4.well good work, u repeated ya self... so u really couldnt come up w/ 4 reasons... yup clowned again...

4.5, already u said this could b sweat.. lets see, what else could this b. 1. piss? she would kno if she pissed n i dun think she would wanna go on stage like that... 2. sweat... she would feel it, no matter what it is she would feel it due to its mass size n wetness... or what, sum vaginal happy lube? lol c'mon, nobody can squirt out nothin of that size... nobody... not even pamela anderson... so in closing...

5. YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!!!!

i got a book for you... how not to be a dummy for dummies...

[/b]
Old 08-15-05, 02:11 PM   #21
the omen
tha illest

2 more things... 1.. the puddles are different sizes in each pic... any imbicile who looks closely can tell that... 2. can u not see the "lfi" posted all ova tha pics? rite there, i dont think those were in tha pics taken.. lol obviously cuz the letters overlap everything they touch..so... if they werent in the original pics... hmmm THEY MUST HAVE BEEN EDITED IN BY SOME SORT OF IMAGE EDITING PROGRAM!!!!!!!! wow... you truly are gonna have to be a genius to prove me wrong on this one... pleez. save ya bibble babble nigga...

[/b]
Old 08-15-05, 02:30 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
man u really are an idiot... first off, ur sayin 101% its not photoshopped.. well u are a dumbfucker...

1. u r correct, ppl do sweat all the time.. but ummm, if u had a puddle in ya pants, tight pants, may i add... that rubb against ya skin... ur tellin me ur not gonna feel that? u sir... are retarded... if ur floodin ya knickers, u kno this... i can understand maybe an armpit with a lil mist on it... but a pant full of rainy days? no sir..

2. u r retarded.. i can save a file, open it up, and save it again undera different format.. jpg. files are the only files i've seen allowed to be hosted at most image hosting sites u imbicile... n either way they can change the format... once again.. dumbass!

3. well using big words may work on sum fools, but i can see behind that and u truly are mentally deformed... the shading is all one color.. not like he just shaded in the monalisa... its a simple shape, shaded in one color... i just saw an idiot off rv's tiny ass site do the same thing... granted it wasnt as good, but ferreal, ppl can do all kinda shyt with image effects... havent u seen tha matrix? lol i dont think throwin in a basic shape w/ a single shade would b that difficult...

4.well good work, u repeated ya self... so u really couldnt come up w/ 4 reasons... yup clowned again...

4.5, already u said this could b sweat.. lets see, what else could this b. 1. piss? she would kno if she pissed n i dun think she would wanna go on stage like that... 2. sweat... she would feel it, no matter what it is she would feel it due to its mass size n wetness... or what, sum vaginal happy lube? lol c'mon, nobody can squirt out nothin of that size... nobody... not even pamela anderson... so in closing...

5. YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!!!!

i got a book for you... how not to be a dummy for dummies...

I think I'd make more progress talking ot my fuckin dog than this clown.

1: How the hell you gonna tell someoen else what they feel or don't feel? You dunno what the hell the situation is. Who knows, maybe she was sitting down and sweated liek a mofo. She prolyl feels her puss is sweaty, but damn sure dont' think it's on her pants. I could go with this forever since the possible causes are endless.

2: Youd have a point IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE FUCK I WAS SAYING IN NUMBER 4 YOU MONGOLOID!! You could change your name, but that face of yours would still look like a stepped-on balogney sandwitch. Every program that the image coulda been edited in would have left a mark in th ecoding, evne the dma ncamera it was taken with. You can't possibly erase that. But...liek I said, what the hell do I know, lol, You're obviously a photoshop and image file pro.

3: Fuck are you talking about?? It's darkest in the center and got lighter as it went out. How hard is that to understand?? You speeka engrish holmes?? To make something liek this look real would take a certified professional in photoshop (which is the Master Classes) so please STFU and learn something. You say it's easy to do but no one's done it yet. I got almost 8 years of photoshop experience and a job lie kthis (particularly the last 2 pics) woud DEF not be easy. You sound liek a straight retard since you're talking no facts at all kid.

4: what a fuckin clown. learn to read man. Or learn how a file works. Or what Hexadecimal is. Jackass, lol. Way to son yourself.

4.5 I already sonned this in number one two and three.

Quote:
2 more things... 1.. the puddles are different sizes in each pic... any imbicile who looks closely can tell that... 2. can u not see the "lfi" posted all ova tha pics? rite there, i dont think those were in tha pics taken.. lol obviously cuz the letters overlap everything they touch..so... if they werent in the original pics... hmmm THEY MUST HAVE BEEN EDITED IN BY SOME SORT OF IMAGE EDITING PROGRAM!!!!!!!! wow... you truly are gonna have to be a genius to prove me wrong on this one... pleez. save ya bibble babble nigga...

These pics coulda been taken 5 minutes a part for all you know, which would imply even more tht it's sweat. Not piss. You make it sound liek they were all taken back to back when in truth you have no clue the timespan diffrence. PS, watermarks on a pic dosen't mean the IMAGE was edited or altered, jsut that a watermark (like ANY professional photographer is gonna have online) was put over it. Big friggin deal.

I aint' evne gonna waste my time talking to this clown. You have no knowledge at all about either photoshop or image editing, so why the hell yowould your informationless yap hold any water at all? But don't worry..maybe if you keep saying "clowned" and "owned" enough times without anything to actualyl support it, you might fool someoen.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-05, 02:36 PM   #23
the omen
tha illest

^lol.... and once again... your rebuttle has not proved any of my facts wrong..... wow, u kinda like a bitch.. i thought only women could talk for 3847753 words and still prove nothing... i guess i did learn somthing new today.... thanks doomsgay!

[/b]
Old 08-15-05, 02:39 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
^lol.... and once again... your rebuttle has not proved any of my facts wrong..... wow, u kinda like a bitch.. i thought only women could talk for 3847753 words and still prove nothing... i guess i did learn somthing new today.... thanks doomsgay!

what the hell you talking about, everything you mentioned I shitted on with facts that you can go verify wise ease. All your points sound like "maybe" and "this might" with no factual backing at all, jsut speculation. I'm telling you that it definitely is or isn't. Reading your posts are more a waste of tiem than listening to your tracks.

But what ever you say son, lol you "owned" me with your ill-ass photo editing Ms Cleo skills LOLOL.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-05, 02:58 PM   #25
the omen
tha illest

yep... i suuure did.... sigged btw...lol

[/b]
Old 08-15-05, 07:04 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^smh.....bro..your life is sad as hell.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-15-05, 07:07 PM   #27
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
IP: 3492 E56D

this shit looks mad fake........
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-05, 07:07 PM   #28
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

seen this on RB, showed my girl and we had hot sweety sex to the thought of fegrees piss pants