RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-05, 09:59 AM   #16
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
I'm glad you didn't sit there talkin bout what happened haha.

Dopium did enough of that already.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-09-05, 11:08 AM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F5B4 4469

^yea, that kid's an idiot. Dopium go kill yourself yo. And also, word appexx. 1.5 would make sense. be real dope too. ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-05, 12:41 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 91D5 EDD0

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
^yea, that kid's an idiot. Dopium go kill yourself yo. And also, word appexx. 1.5 would make sense. be real dope too. ~_~

Yeah that should be REAL interesting. Damn, the second one coulda been so ill too shoulda kept jWan to direct the second one.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-05, 01:02 PM   #19
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
shoulda kept jWan to direct the second one.

When I saw he wasn't, I almost said "fuck it I'm not seeing this". But then I peeped the credits a few weeks prior to release, and saw Leigh Whannel was still writing. So that changed my mind.

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-09-05, 01:54 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
When I saw he wasn't, I almost said "fuck it I'm not seeing this". But then I peeped the credits a few weeks prior to release, and saw Leigh Whannel was still writing. So that changed my mind.

ah lets be honest man, if you're a movie buff, then Saw 2 was a titanic dud. Nothing was the same at all except the death-mask. Nothing else seemed like a direct piece of the first one, it felt liek exactly what it was - someone else fucking it all up. Just like Scream, just like the Matrix, just like all the other iconic movies of our time. It went from an intellectual thriller to just a "horror movie" no better than the average Freddy 17. Hack and slash gore-fest, where as the first movie didn't show you one single hack OR slash - Wan did it exactly liek DePalma did the chainsaw scene in scar face. The second one is fuckin junk by comparison.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-05, 04:44 PM   #21
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
ah lets be honest man, if you're a movie buff, then Saw 2 was a titanic dud.

Well I guess it just depends on how you were watching it. I went with several people. The ones who had seen the first one, came to the sequel expecting to see the first one again. They hated Saw 2. One other person and I went knowing what we were going to see - a more insightful, character-driven movie. We knew it would tell us more about Jigsaw, and that's what we wanted to know. What I found was some intelligent dialogue, even though pretty much all of it came from Jigsaw himself. But fuck the 8 people in the house, I just came to watch 'em die. True, the death scenes were more of a 90's fashion than those in the first one, but a few of 'em stayed with me. Like the pit - for 2 days after I saw Saw 2, the thought would randomly pop into my head "how would that feel?" So IMO, they were more effective than they seem upon first watching the movie.

Personally, I liked Saw 2 quite a bit, for the fact that it was humanistic. I thought the ending was a good twist too, playing off of basic human nature.

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-09-05, 05:13 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Well I guess it just depends on how you were watching it. I went with several people. The ones who had seen the first one, came to the sequel expecting to see the first one again. They hated Saw 2. One other person and I went knowing what we were going to see - a more insightful, character-driven movie. We knew it would tell us more about Jigsaw, and that's what we wanted to know. What I found was some intelligent dialogue, even though pretty much all of it came from Jigsaw himself. But fuck the 8 people in the house, I just came to watch 'em die. True, the death scenes were more of a 90's fashion than those in the first one, but a few of 'em stayed with me. Like the pit - for 2 days after I saw Saw 2, the thought would randomly pop into my head "how would that feel?" So IMO, they were more effective than they seem upon first watching the movie.

Personally, I liked Saw 2 quite a bit, for the fact that it was humanistic. I thought the ending was a good twist too, playing off of basic human nature.

: Do not read this post if you haven't seen either of the 2 movies!! :

See that's where I fell out of love with Saw 2. Jigsaw was cool, but who cares what else we find out? We learn his motive in the first one. The real "movie" was the dillema of "should I believe this guy..and what if he's right...and do I have the time to sit and think about it". the second one?? The pit? are you kidding me?? That's an easier obstacle to get through than the gun in the door shown in the commercials.

the knife and skin thing was RETARDED seeing that there was a HALL FULL OF MIRRORS as soon as they got out of the room. Why would you take that measure..when there's at LEAST 2 mirrors in the walls in the hall? There's broken mirror shards on the ground from the original double sided mirror when they got to the bathroom, so WTF is the problem? Remember the X? IT WAS A MIRROR!! that = character flaw AND plot hole in one.

the Pit was a joke since all you had to do is get that bat stick you were swinging around before and use it to sift through the needles, or go down into it with your feet flat so you jsut stand in it on the soles of your shoes and sift through it. That's not hard AT ALL. None of the challenges seemed hard to me, where as the first ones were actual "puzzles" liek you really had to decypher em. The FIRST thing I thought of when he said "in the back of your minds" was "damn, is there something in, on, or under the back of our heads? Here, someone check me!" and not one character was smart enough. Thats' WACK. The characters in the the first one were smarter, and so were the traps and puzzles. The second one dumbed down to make a mainstream movie. WACK. No one who adored saw 1 will like saw 2 for the same reasons. Saw 2 just lacked the finesse saw 1 had.

Saw 2 lacked the compassion for the human entity that the first one had. Notice he didn't put the saw's in the first movie in the shitty toilet water, in fact he put it in the CLEAN water, which shows that he dosen't think that they're worthless pieces of shit, he really does want the best for them. Essentially "tough love". You jsut dont' get that feeling in the first one, like he never left any other way to do things but the most brutal, where as there were choices in the first one. It's jsut a weak movie. Think of how much shit they found in the second one that meant nothing at all, like the rope the chick found. The mirrors they passed, the big "X" on the "EXIT", the 2 needles in the roasted dude's hand that they didn't go back for that they coulda EASILY got, ETC ETC. 8 characters were half as intellegent as the 2 in the prior one.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-09-05, 05:17 PM   #23
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
the Pit was a joke since all you had to do is get that bat stick you were swinging around before and use it to sift through the needles, or go down into it with your feet flat so you jsut stand in it on the soles of your shoes and sift through it. That's not hard AT ALL.

I never said it wasn't easy to overcome. I just said it would hurt like a bitch if you were tossed down there.

And I already said I didn't really care about the 8 people in the house, so I can agree with the majority of your post without contradicting myself.

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-09-05, 05:22 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I never said it wasn't easy to overcome. I just said it would hurt like a bitch if you were tossed down there.

And I already said I didn't really care about the 8 people in the house, so I can agree with the majority of your post without contradicting myself.

And the fact she got tossed down there and the fact they got merked liek they did is why the movie was "dumbed down" to me. Like a horror movie where someoen goes creeping aroudnin the dark like "hello, is anyone there"? It's equally as dumb.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-09-05, 05:26 PM   #25
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

i'm downloading it right now just saw a snippet of the beginning it was alright he just tells him hes a snitch or somthin blah blah blah i just wnana see the ending

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 11-09-05, 07:38 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: F4F7 21D5

^nobody cares what you do J-roy

Quote:
: Do not read this post if you haven't seen either of the 2 movies!! :

See that's where I fell out of love with Saw 2. Jigsaw was cool, but who cares what else we find out? We learn his motive in the first one. The real "movie" was the dillema of "should I believe this guy..and what if he's right...and do I have the time to sit and think about it". the second one?? The pit? are you kidding me?? That's an easier obstacle to get through than the gun in the door shown in the commercials.

the knife and skin thing was RETARDED seeing that there was a HALL FULL OF MIRRORS as soon as they got out of the room. Why would you take that measure..when there's at LEAST 2 mirrors in the walls in the hall? There's broken mirror shards on the ground from the original double sided mirror when they got to the bathroom, so WTF is the problem? Remember the X? IT WAS A MIRROR!! that = character flaw AND plot hole in one.

the Pit was a joke since all you had to do is get that bat stick you were swinging around before and use it to sift through the needles, or go down into it with your feet flat so you jsut stand in it on the soles of your shoes and sift through it. That's not hard AT ALL. None of the challenges seemed hard to me, where as the first ones were actual "puzzles" liek you really had to decypher em. The FIRST thing I thought of when he said "in the back of your minds" was "damn, is there something in, on, or under the back of our heads? Here, someone check me!" and not one character was smart enough. Thats' WACK. The characters in the the first one were smarter, and so were the traps and puzzles. The second one dumbed down to make a mainstream movie. WACK. No one who adored saw 1 will like saw 2 for the same reasons. Saw 2 just lacked the finesse saw 1 had.

Saw 2 lacked the compassion for the human entity that the first one had. Notice he didn't put the saw's in the first movie in the shitty toilet water, in fact he put it in the CLEAN water, which shows that he dosen't think that they're worthless pieces of shit, he really does want the best for them. Essentially "tough love". You jsut dont' get that feeling in the first one, like he never left any other way to do things but the most brutal, where as there were choices in the first one. It's jsut a weak movie. Think of how much shit they found in the second one that meant nothing at all, like the rope the chick found. The mirrors they passed, the big "X" on the "EXIT", the 2 needles in the roasted dude's hand that they didn't go back for that they coulda EASILY got, ETC ETC. 8 characters were half as intellegent as the 2 in the prior one.

but yea, that shit is tru. I actually agree w/ some of the shit you sayin'. But yea, I really enjoyed it tho. But i don't really usually watch many horror movies. Ain't my thing, jus people been sayin' how ill SAW was, so I jus decided to watch these two to see what's up. But prolly since i ain't watch many of this genre, i didn't notice many of that shit. But yea, I agree SAW was much better.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-05, 08:52 PM   #27
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8D90 9AAC

Great now ima have to spend 15 dollars to see the movie.....i hate yall for making me outgoing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-05, 12:37 PM   #28
..Grillz..
New to RV

Text Record: 2-2
IP: D4FA A3B8

Fucken right dope shit yo...there is definetley gonna be a 3rd one...1st one kinda sucked...second obne was suck...3rd one is gonna be the ultimate scary movie...cant wait

NotoriousM vs. Clockwork
Old 11-10-05, 01:45 PM   #29
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

i just got saw 2 this minute.. imma watch it later though.. ill tell you what i thought of it tomoro

..Open Mics..
Old 11-10-05, 02:28 PM   #30
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Yeah, it looks good. I'll probably check it out this weekend or some shit.