RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 10:39 PM   #16
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

RV, cuz RB got nothin but cocky ass people, and if you dont dr a mod or popular person you get thrown to the side, mods abuse their powers too much, its just like a Nazi type shit =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-12-05, 10:53 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: AE51 9388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Mhmm.. Well iunno..

I just prefer the... Meeting people in real life approach rather than searching the net for collabs...

And RM cats a lot of the time still have ego's that are way to big for their own good.

I can understand that ,but what are else can you do in reality that's gonna get that kind of access and choices? Walk around with a shirt that says "I rap! If you live near me, HOLLA!!"?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 10:56 PM   #18
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 2592 55DB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I can understand that ,but what are else can you do in reality that's gonna get that kind of access and choices? Walk around with a shirt that says "I rap! If you live near me, HOLLA!!"?

i have a shirt that says taht!

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 10:59 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F09A 9D4A

Quote:
nah, not from what I see. I've seen more cats than a little bit actually come up on RM. It's a massive resource if you're into recording to or for the net. You can locate other people in your city with ease and almost by accident, and real deal collabs with artists do get posted - not fake ones with some mainstreamer's verse cut out so they can get in, I mean REAL songs. RB is all cockriders IMO. Most of the mods there are buttbuddies form what I seen and it you aren't in their circle of cocksmokers, they're gonna lay the nerd hate on you heavy. I see people get dickrode here A LOT, but RB?? holy FUCK!

Not to mention, the shit people get banned over is trivial as shit. "four of the same letter in 3 posts?! You're banned!" - just nerds on the net flexing the closest thing they'll ever see to control.

I used to get banned from cats on rb ALL the time.
And I beef with people like Opey. I call Opey fat white and wack.
I say Syntax looks like a fuckin rapist. I call Chrit a biter, I make fun of all them fucks over there.
but when I posted on eof my tracks, I actually got positive feedback.
So, that shows that they don't be hating.
I enjoy rb, its ALOT better than rv in my opinion.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 11:01 PM   #20
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

On some real shit, RB has more mature people and the conversations are thought provoking and its less bullshitty. On RV you barely see anything worth caring about. We're either talking about how bad RV is or someone is posting some hilarious video. But I'm coo with alot of people on RV so I stay. Its like I'm staying married for the kids sake. Comprende' statement?
Old 11-12-05, 11:11 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
I say Syntax looks like a fuckin rapist. I call Chrit a biter, I make fun of all them fucks over there.

hmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
On some real shit, RB has more mature people and the conversations are thought provoking and its less bullshitty. On RV you barely see anything worth caring about. We're either talking about how bad RV is or someone is posting some hilarious video. But I'm coo with alot of people on RV so I stay. Its like I'm staying married for the kids sake. Comprende' statement?

I couldnt' agree more. To be real, the day I was gonna wrap it up on this board is the day I got asked to be a songs mod. I'd have been long gone if not for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
i have a shirt that says taht!

LMAO, damn, that's sad, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 11:11 PM   #22
Untold
Met-A-4

Heres my thing... I feel RB is dope because of the simple fact, this is what RV started off as and it does have alot of better qualities. For one, I hate the way you vote and battle here. RB is so much more easier. Thats why I made this thread.
Old 11-12-05, 11:13 PM   #23
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
RV, cuz RB got nothin but cocky ass people, and if you dont dr a mod or popular person you get thrown to the side, mods abuse their powers too much, its just like a Nazi type shit =/

^Yup. I can agree with this. Them fuck'n mods like to do shit fuck'd up and think that no one sees it of if they do, 'cause there mod, they can get away with it... Straiight bs.

But I'm in pretty well over there, so I don't worry about that shit!

Yay for me!
Old 11-12-05, 11:28 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Met-A-4
^Yup. I can agree with this. Them fuck'n mods like to do shit fuck'd up and think that no one sees it of if they do, 'cause there mod, they can get away with it... Straiight bs.

But I'm in pretty well over there, so I don't worry about that shit!

Yay for me!

congrats, you've sucked multiple e-penises. Take a bow. No wait..that's how the penises got there. DON'T take a bow, instead, do a hand-stand off the edge of a building. I'll record it, send it to mentalfunk, and you'll be idolized in the internet forever!

Quote:
Heres my thing... I feel RB is dope because of the simple fact, this is what RV started off as and it does have alot of better qualities. For one, I hate the way you vote and battle here. RB is so much more easier. Thats why I made this thread.

That's pretty retarded. If that's the case, the cars in the 1930's were WAY better than the ones now, since...well..they came first!! your reasoning is like a 5 year old. And what exactly is the point of this thread? did you expect people to be like "oh wow, so thats' where RV came from?! Then in that case, I LOVE RB! FUCK the board that I'm currently on!".

Get a life.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-12-05, 11:29 PM   #25
Untold
Met-A-4

^I have one, but you seem to be riding my nuts for the fact, everywhere I post you seem to quote me.

Faggot!
Old 11-12-05, 11:30 PM   #26
Untold
Met-A-4

O, and I'm better than you. Well, at text.
Old 11-12-05, 11:48 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
O, and I'm better than you. Well, at text.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! That's the second time this week that a nerd beat me out of a text record deal!! I'd cash in my record label for your mÃ¥d â€-yTé y0! texting skills any day .

It's plain to see that you're an RB geek now. I won't even bother finishing the above owning. What's the sense?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-13-05, 12:21 AM   #28
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu

Lmao. I remember when you got banned for being the only person who called Smoka "dieing" a fake.. then you ended up being right. That shit was funny.
Old 11-13-05, 12:24 AM   #29
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Lmao @ Apexx just bombing this dude's thread and arguement. Pretty funny to see.
Old 11-13-05, 12:35 AM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: F09A 9D4A

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! That's the second time this week that a nerd beat me out of a text record deal!! I'd cash in my record label for your mÃ¥d â€-yTé y0! texting skills any day .

It's plain to see that you're an RB geek now. I won't even bother finishing the above owning. What's the sense?

I honestly would like to see you battle some audio cats on rb.
like Syntax or Savir.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote