RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-06, 04:45 PM   #16
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I've seen that picture in Speat's avatar about...a hundred times. It wasn't really funny the first time, but it's okay.

Anyway, the joke was decent. Not a joke really, and it's not racist either...
Old 01-06-06, 04:45 PM   #17
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: A1EB 1C8E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopesfall
Hes not black? and he used the word nigga all the time? lol, wtf. Ban him. Hes gay anyway.

he wants to be black so much that he insists on callin himself "nigga"
he acutally has referred to himself as "a black mafucka inside of a white mafucka" and as a "white nigga"
dont ask me, he's just fucked up like that
Old 01-06-06, 04:53 PM   #18
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

wasn't that funny, i don't turn purple, green, blue, i'm pretty tann my whole life...word, thats more racist than preventing racism

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 05:52 PM   #20
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

When its cold out, my scars turn red. Thats about it.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-06-06, 06:01 PM   #21
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

When it is cold out my skin pulls tight and forms goosebumps along my arms. Then I retain my tan and shit there shivering and asking if I could sell my soul for a cup of hot cocoa. It's not even cold in the winter at South Carolina. I must just be a bitch.
Old 01-06-06, 06:39 PM   #22
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

non-fixion fuck you,xplosive fuck you,and hopesfall fcuk you....last i heard distilled said sum1 else on here say nigga 2 and is white and there's otha's wo do so why the fuck u singlin me out cuz im betta than u? obviously ya'll can't even accept a real joke.
and for all the reatarded white peeps on here think about it when your like super cold ur lips turn blue i said b4 i dunno about turnin green when im sick but i gurentee every white person lips have turned blue at least 1 time in they life n i know n e one who's eva seen a real corpse can vouch the bodies turn purple...hopesfall wut u think u kool cuz u take all those pills in ya sig?u aint kool ur either a fucking obvious druggy or psychotic freak of nature....probaly both
Old 01-06-06, 06:46 PM   #23
trakk*star
P.S.A**DYNASTY

Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 8630 C252

your a tool.............................................. .and id rip u in audio text life anything bitch with yer wack ass threadz

trakk star aka non fixion
Old 01-06-06, 06:50 PM   #24
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
non-fixion fuck you,xplosive fuck you,and hopesfall fcuk you....last i heard distilled said sum1 else on here say nigga 2 and is white and there's otha's wo do so why the fuck u singlin me out cuz im betta than u? obviously ya'll can't even accept a real joke.
and for all the reatarded white peeps on here think about it when your like super cold ur lips turn blue i said b4 i dunno about turnin green when im sick but i gurentee every white person lips have turned blue at least 1 time in they life n i know n e one who's eva seen a real corpse can vouch the bodies turn purple...hopesfall wut u think u kool cuz u take all those pills in ya sig?u aint kool ur either a fucking obvious druggy or psychotic freak of nature....probaly both

i can vouch for myself my lips have never been blue, and i've never turned purple looking at a dead body....and you're trying to argue that african americans don't change any color at all? not their lips or ears or anything? you're just ignorant

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 06:52 PM   #25
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Yes, we're singling you out because you're better than us...

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 06:57 PM   #26
trakk*star
P.S.A**DYNASTY

Audio Record: 4-1
IP: 8630 C252

lmfao............................................. ..............

trakk star aka non fixion
Old 01-06-06, 07:41 PM   #27
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: A1EB 1C8E

Quote:

we aint singlin u out, im sure if there ever was another whit member who thought he was black and called himself "nigga", we'd do the same thing to him
ur white, and that aint gonna change, get used to it
Old 01-06-06, 07:59 PM   #28
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

This is great
Old 01-06-06, 08:06 PM   #29
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:

LMFAO u just called urself retarded..ur not only ignorant enough ta think this joke is funny but ur ignorant enough ta not even notice that u yourslef is white
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-06, 08:13 PM   #30
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Err...Alpha, he didn't say 'for everyone in here, all of them being white retards'. He said 'for all the white retards'. He's not talking about all whites including himself, he's talking about the white people that are retarded.