RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-06, 04:37 PM   #16
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

this is cool.

A nuclear war, to prevent nuclear war. And the man behind it, bush.

i think a man this stupid should be allowed to command war's, he's a dictator.

When all this shit with suddam hussian was going down, i allways thought. The most logical way to sort it, is bush and hussain have a one out, fist to fist, like men.
This should be the same with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
I know someone will read this and say " thats not even level headed" or somthing along those lines. but it makes more sense than threatning them with a nuclear war, to prevent a nuclear war.
Old 04-18-06, 04:39 PM   #17
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 0420 E190

There is no democracy in america.

If USA posseses nuclear why can other countries have it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 04-18-06, 04:44 PM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key...
There is no democracy in america.

If USA posseses nuclear why can other countries have it!

I been saying this for a while now. But brainwashed americans allways have the same reply of " those who had nuclear weapons before the Un stated no one is to have nuclear weapons can keep them"

oh,ok, so anyone whos family was using child labour before 1912 when the law changed and stated "no children used for labour" are allowed to keep using child labour.

get the fuck out of here, america is full of double standerds.
Old 04-18-06, 04:49 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

the US hates when anybody else gets weapons to protect them selves. Got forbid Iran says "yeah we got neuclear weapons because we saw what happened to iraq and their oil soo......try it on us and we'll blow you off the map 'kay?"

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 04:58 PM   #20
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: ACF1 8FF6

I think you are uhm underestimating the danger of Iran possessing nuclear power. This is the last thing the world needs, especially after several threats towards Israel and the chaotic situation over there.

A lot of lobbying from the international community will be needed...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 05:06 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^easy for you to say. I think the US should sit down and shut the fuck up for a change and let other people work their own shit out. we can't even work our own shit out and get peace in our own land, how are we gonna help others get it in theirs?

If Iran wants to nuke Israel, the global community would never let it happen since so many people across the world are jews. But as usual, the US wants to be the first one on the scene! The instigator and the fighter! "Oh shit..there's somebody with REAL neucular weapons this time instead of the war we've been fighting in a place that turned out to have none?? LETS GET EM!!!" fuck that. I got enough shit to focus on than having to include some cocksucker with a missile.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 05:13 PM   #22
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: ACF1 8FF6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^^easy for you to say. I think the US should sit down and shut the fuck up for a change and let other people work their own shit out. we can't even work our own shit out and get peace in our own land, how are we gonna help others get it in theirs?

If Iran wants to nuke Israel, the global community would never let it happen since so many people across the world are jews. But as usual, the US wants to be the first one on the scene! The instigator and the fighter! "Oh shit..there's somebody with REAL neucular weapons this time instead of the war we've been fighting in a place that turned out to have none?? LETS GET EM!!!" fuck that. I got enough shit to focus on than having to include some cocksucker with a missile.

Please read my previous post. I clearly stated I believe it'd be best for the US NOT to do this on their own but help out under the wings of the international community.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 05:24 PM   #23
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

1. Iran would never lay a finger on Israel due to Israel's Arrow interception system, let alone America.
2. There is a major difference between weapon's grade uranium for a nuclear warhead capable of any worry and the use of nuclear technology for development uses...
3. America has nukes, as do several other countries...Iran is trying to catch up, and if you don't have a nuclear warhead, you really don't have anything to back you up. This is based off the assumption that Iran's intentions are at all related to a WMD.

No worries.
Old 04-18-06, 05:27 PM   #24
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2B25 2063

Nuclear war + fragile earth

Great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-18-06, 05:33 PM   #25
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
I think you are uhm underestimating the danger of Iran possessing nuclear power. This is the last thing the world needs, especially after several threats towards Israel and the chaotic situation over there.

A lot of lobbying from the international community will be needed...

^^You got it right...Islamic countries don't like Israel for the simple fact they're Jewish. An attack on Israel will not be tolerated and the US will defend her at all costs.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-06, 05:34 PM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
1. Iran would never lay a finger on Israel due to Israel's Arrow interception system, let alone America.
2. There is a major difference between weapon's grade uranium for a nuclear warhead capable of any worry and the use of nuclear technology for development uses...
3. America has nukes, as do several other countries...Iran is trying to catch up, and if you don't have a nuclear warhead, you really don't have anything to back you up. This is based off the assumption that Iran's intentions are at all related to a WMD.

No worries.

^^And, the US believes Iran has those intentions. Bush has made it clear that enrichening Uranium is an act of aggression on their part, regardless of why Iran claims to be doing it. Even so, Iran is probably months away, possibly a year, from having weapons grade Uranium.
Old 04-18-06, 05:53 PM   #27
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

I'm not so concerned about the issue, seeing as how this quote seems to show that Iran doesn't have hostile intentions:

Quote:
On Wednesday, Iran's nuclear chief, Gholamreza Aghazadeh, said the United States had no option but to recognize Iran as a nuclear power. But he said Iran was prepared to give the West a share in its enrichment facilities to ease fears that it may seek to make weapons.

"The best way to get out of this issue is for countries that have concern become our partners in Natanz in management, production and technology. This is a very important confidence-building measure," he told state-run television.

Bush would be seriously fucked if he nukes them without being nuked in the first place...even though the nukes would undoubtedly be intercepted. The chances of Iran hitting Israel --- which has the best intelligence in the world, basically --- are slim, and there are many factors that could contribute to not hitting the places they could actually strike.

Isolationism may be one of the ideal choices in this matter...letting the problem resolve itself, unless intervention is necessary. As long as America is not hit, is there a reason to be involved? I don't know, I'm not much for reading the minds of politicians, but I know I'm not troubled by the news.
Old 04-18-06, 05:54 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I'm not so concerned about the issue, seeing as how this quote seems to show that Iran doesn't have hostile intentions:

Bush would be seriously fucked if he nukes them without being nuked in the first place...even though the nukes would undoubtedly be intercepted. The chances of Iran hitting Israel --- which has the best intelligence in the world, basically --- are slim, and there are many factors that could contribute to not hitting the places they could actually strike.

Isolationism may be one of the ideal choices in this matter...letting the problem resolve itself, unless intervention is necessary. As long as America is not hit, is there a reason to be involved? I don't know, I'm not much for reading the minds of politicians, but I know I'm not troubled by the news.

Based on what research?

Old 04-18-06, 05:55 PM   #29
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

Dude we'll fuck them people up in iran.
Old 04-18-06, 05:59 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
Please read my previous post. I clearly stated I believe it'd be best for the US NOT to do this on their own but help out under the wings of the international community.

please read MY prior post. I tihnk it'd be best for the U.S. not to get involved AT ALL!! Our forces are already WAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY over stretched as it is.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.