RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-06, 02:07 PM   #16
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 27C3 F18F

its just a way of describing you.

i mean, what else can they say??? "the guy whos not white" "the colored guy" as mentioned above "the african american"??? ya know.

put yourself in this position.... in a group, theres a white guy, black guy, indian/pakistani/arab(upto u which) guy, chinese guy, latino guy... and your tellin sum girl ur boy likes her, n shes like which ones ur boy, n u go "jae" n she goes, which ones that???... wat u gonna say?? your gonna say exactly what they are.

this is one thing that really pisses me off about some people of certain races, they get too paranoid and put down what sum1 says as racism even if its far from it.

if you see a white guy... your gonna call him a white guy arent you?? so whats wrong with people saying "the black guy" or "the arab" or "the chinese guy" or "the latino" or w/e ya get me.... its a quick, simple and very easy direct way to decribe who your talking about, highly doubt anything is meant by it at all and you are being overly paranoid.
Old 06-02-06, 02:07 PM   #17
TEK-NIK
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: 9214 ADC8

can you guys close mine and tinos battle
Old 06-02-06, 02:12 PM   #18
leady
Addicted

wtf @ askin that in here, dumb cunt go to the right forum for it, or ask the mods of the battle forum, sheesh sum kids are slow
Old 06-02-06, 02:14 PM   #19
tinozwai
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4E73 9FAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEK-NIK
can you guys close mine and tinos battle

i vouch for that coz the voting is slow in here
can you guys juss close it up

predefined mistique, i`ma whip you to the east wing
Old 06-02-06, 02:15 PM   #20
leady
Addicted

learn to read fool, but ill post again incase u missed it

wtf @ askin that in here, dumb cunt go to the right forum for it, or ask the mods of the battle forum, sheesh sum kids are slow
Old 06-02-06, 02:25 PM   #21
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: B8A5 A8A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinozwai

yeah had the same experience i mean its true there is no need to look further we the black folks are juss looked down upon though nobody wants to make it quite obvious you just see it. The other time i was in Beverly Hills got this shop assistant just following me all over whilst white dudes are just walkin all over freely no attention paid to them whats wrong with us man

What were you wearing and what were they wearing? First impressions are crucial and if you were wearing the normal urban wear while the other kids were in preppy or dressier clothing, then I would do the same. The reason urban clothing is stereotyped so much as criminal or mischievious is because they are the two things (other than bitches) that are glorified in rap. If all I hear from young black dudes is how many times they've been to jail and which burner they decided to carry today, I would sure as hell keep an eye on them and anyone who looked like them. Now, if the situation was reversed and the black dude was the one in the preppy or dressier clothing, and the white dudes were all thugged out looking, then hell yeah, I'd be following the white dudes around. It's all about what image you personify.
Old 06-02-06, 02:33 PM   #22
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1

Yea, I fully understand what you saying. White people say they dont look at black people any different, but if not all...then at least 85% of White people look different on blacks. I know you can say you don't, but I know you probably do. I don't know what it is. The black crime rate is high, but in my opinion, black people in general (with the exception of some dumbasses) do smart crimes. Shit to survive. Like rob a store, or steal some shit, or kill someone that's threatening them. White people just do crime. I garuntee you, you won't find too many blacks who would rape a girl under 14 at least. White people do that shit. Like, when you watching the news, and you hear a certain crime that took place, you automatically have in your head what race did it by what kind of crime it was...But, I'm drifting off. That's not the topic, but all I'm saying is "racism still alive, they just re-concealing it". Racism is all around you, no matter what you do. Everything is racist, everyone is a little racist. Even me, but I feel white people are wayy more racist then any other race. They feel like they're above everybody else. I don't know why, but it just happens. Shits wierd and from the looks at it now, it will never change.
Old 06-02-06, 02:35 PM   #23
tinozwai
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4E73 9FAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
What were you wearing and what were they wearing? First impressions are crucial and if you were wearing the normal urban wear while the other kids were in preppy or dressier clothing, then I would do the same. The reason urban clothing is stereotyped so much as criminal or mischievious is because they are the two things (other than bitches) that are glorified in rap. If all I hear from young black dudes is how many times they've been to jail and which burner they decided to carry today, I would sure as hell keep an eye on them and anyone who looked like them. Now, if the situation was reversed and the black dude was the one in the preppy or dressier clothing, and the white dudes were all thugged out looking, then hell yeah, I'd be following the white dudes around. It's all about what image you personify.

juss wearin them sean johns tracksuits no bandana aint no thing looking like a gun in my pocket so i guess the policy being used is the " blacker the badder " i suppose was Jeff Dahmer black no, this Manson guy black no its not that ayt to prejudge a person coz of his colour and clothes

predefined mistique, i`ma whip you to the east wing

Last edited by tinozwai : 06-02-06 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-02-06, 03:03 PM   #24
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 68C4 AD32

Thats what Im talkin bout M Eazy fo real my nig its jus sumin you know that white people think of u differently...and im feelin what u sayin tino i wasnt even dat hood dat day but they cnt judge me on dat i didnt have nothin on me dangerous
Old 06-02-06, 04:24 PM   #25
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

You really are not paying attention to the responses in your thread.

1.) The person didn't know you weren't concealing a weapon, so you can't say 'they can't judge me when I have nothing dangerous'. Even though you did it.

2.) 'That black guy' is a way of identifying people, like leady mentioned.

3.) 'White people just do crime. I garuntee you, you won't find too many blacks who would rape a girl under 14 at least. White people do that shit.'

Thanks a lot, M Eazy.
Old 06-02-06, 04:43 PM   #26
leady
Addicted

my post seriously ended the discussion, it said everything that needed to be said, and he blatantly ignored it.
Old 06-02-06, 07:06 PM   #27
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 7EA4 C245

i respect to many different "black" people to see them as below me!
Old 06-02-06, 07:24 PM   #28
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

i dont feel that way...

but the fact that my step dad is black and ive lived with him for like the past 8 yrs could play a role in that
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-06, 07:39 PM   #29
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: FF5C 8D5B

a question to white kids on this site....... this thread is gonna be long

and i dont feel superior based on race, but maybe they call u the black kid since it seems like they dont know many black kids so its the easiest way to identify u........

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 06-02-06, 07:42 PM   #30
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Lmfao @ people using the way someone dresses as an excuse to judge.