RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-06, 03:19 AM   #16
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 2D42 FE98

im romantic.
Old 07-27-06, 03:43 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 07E5 1B4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word.. I get what you're talking about... I think anybody who isnt an idiot and has true feelings for a girl can do that.

I'm talking all the flowers, and petals with music and dinners and locales and cards and "thoughtful gifts" and whatever. All of that.

That's romantic?? That's just old lol. it's 2006 man, romance is way evolved.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 03:53 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

But man I hear girls crapping on about that crap all the time. They love that soap opera/love-based reality TV show shit. (Well most of em anyway... Actually... Some of them.)
Old 07-27-06, 04:18 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C73B 2C66

wow at this thread

last night i took my girl round to my old mans coz i was lookin after his gaff while he's away @ Mallorca for the week and we had a real quiet evening talking to each other over a bottle of red wine and then later we were in the Jaquizzi and i had the lights on changing colours and everything...was a cool night last night...didn't sleep till early hours of the morning jus sitting together watchin films...

my old man needs to go on holiday again as soon as he gets back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 05:43 AM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Word, that kind of shit is ill.

Howbout gifts? How do you guys feel about giving/receiving gifts when it comes to gfs?
Old 07-27-06, 05:48 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: C73B 2C66

Quote:
Word, that kind of shit is ill.

Howbout gifts? How do you guys feel about giving/receiving gifts when it comes to gfs?

gifts are cool to give as well man...

i remember my first gift to Vicki was a chain wit a lil angel on it...i remember saying to her...when i'm not with you...this angel will protect you...ahhhhh lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 07:38 AM   #22
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 1DFD 2BD9

No I'm not romantic in any sense of the word. In fact I am pretty much hopeless with women and the only time I get with them is on Holiday and most of them are just one night type things. My trouble is I just dish out the love and expect nothing in return. So that attitude lands me straight in the Friends Zone, where dating is no longer a viable option. I had that with this girl at my school who was going out with my mate. We became really good friends and would like talk for hours on the phone and by Christmas/New Year sorta time I started to like her. But I couldn't make a move cause I was too scared she'd turn me down and we wouldn't be as good a friends. I wish I had made a move now because she's with some guy who's two years younger than her and I said some shit I shouldn't have and she pretty much hates me. I haven't got the balls to ring her cause she'd just hang up, and whenever I see her she's with that 13 year old she's going out with!

Having said that, there is this girl who lives two hours away who I was really good to. I'd been talking to her on msn for ages then last summer and met her properly when I spent a week with her friends dad, who was my mums boyfriend at the time. It was amazing, every moment I spent with her was mind blowing, and I realised that I REALLY liked her, like more than I'd ever liked anyone before. Then, the day before I left the most amazing, unexpected (well it wasn't TOTALLY unepected ) thing happened, we kissed. It was seriously one of the best moments of my life, maybe the best moment of my life. I'm going to see her again sometime next week which should be dope. I still talk to her for hours most nights on msn, and don't know how I have kept her interested for the year I've spent away from her. But hopefully, I pray to God, that something beautiful will happen again.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 07-27-06 at 07:48 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 08:55 AM   #23
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: D40E 67D5

there's a point were its romantic and there's a point of over doing it like always gettin her roses and ish..

remebering her birthday is normal and so is other shit that noted but like popping out of no were like at her workin sending her roses your self is romantic

taking her out to walk on the shoreline is common something a 1 time thing would be nice to do and so is watchin DVD with popcorn and champagne also...sitting on the beach watching the stars as the fire is set and you camp out there..
Old 07-27-06, 11:24 AM   #24
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
What I don't get is why did you come back? Like... werent you happy when you were gone?

whether im happy or not has nothing to do with this board lol this board has no affect on my life...i post on here if/when i feel like
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-06, 11:27 AM   #25
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

i'ma buy my bitch a puma jumpsuite so she can move better when she cleans the house...
Old 07-27-06, 11:29 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
whether im happy or not has nothing to do with this board lol this board has no affect on my life...i post on here if/when i feel like

Figured you'd say something like that -_-.