RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-06, 01:16 AM   #16
Golden shellz
NOK

IP: BEF6 79FA

the beat is kinda hot, as you listen to it.

Tito's verse is pretty good, cant complain. Enygma's verse was a bit of quality but coo none the less. Tony's verse was alright i guess. Hook...at first i thought it was kinda wack but as i listen to the track i see that its pretty good.Q's verse flowed well, i liked that.

Overall...ok track.
*used bars of death*

Original N.O.K Member

Last edited by Willa : 08-20-06 at 02:38 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Golden shellz   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-06, 01:46 AM   #17
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AB1C 8937

diggin special guest... "aint shit we can do to stop it"... but ya might as well rant in a song i guess. idk not sumin i'd wanna hear agian though.. its all been said before. ya dig
*finger snap*

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page

Last edited by Willa : 08-20-06 at 03:17 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-06, 12:34 PM   #18
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Preciate feed

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-06, 12:47 PM   #19
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 7CF0 2E6C

beat feels a lil amateur to me. its coo nonetheless...news report works well tito, ur flowis so unique, u handle this very nicely, mixdown is v.nice 2 me,dat bouleder - rolling over sectin sounds heavy,overdubs mixed nicely, content is a lil played, but u handle message well..SOLID VERSE.....hoook is nice, well worked, fight the man cud have done wid some more energy....enygma, ouch, mixdown quality and settings immediately different, a lil too much reverb on dubs, soundin like u rapping metre away from mic, wid some sort of tings/ tint on vocals, wat mic u got?. altho im unsure if its urmic or some sort of delay on ur vocals..flow n lyrics r str8 tho... tony u mixed a lil under the beat, makes slightly hard 2 hear bits..flow is perfect, unique style, solid verse bar the mixing...hook now? liking the unique structure of track...Q, ur mix blends a lil better with tito's, eq a lil Thick sounding, not feeling flow all too much, its all on beat etc, jus not feeling, u bar tony have the better delivery on the track, u end ur lines in some strange places, lyrics probably best on track, cudda done with some better structuring imo...hook has defo grown on me..outro is placed slightly wrongly, but gd idea.

yall shud all send raw vocals to one person, that way compression etc will be same on everyones ish...cos the varying quality jus sounds silly, and doesnt do justice to the level of rapping on the track...also if sum1 has a wack mic, tell em to get a better one !! lol ..jokes...

gd track needs some quality and mixdown polishing b4 chuckin it on the whoeva's projects its 4...

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer