RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-06, 07:41 PM   #16
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
nah man...birhouses are think...their sterdy.... element ssuck...there way to light and brake easy..so if hes a big kid... dont get it. flips are right int he middle.... ive been skating since 6th grade man.... dont tell me about skateboards haha

That's one instance.

Quote:
serb's a fagget....

get a birdhouse man..there usually bigger..the widder ones are really solid.... what ever u do dont get an element. lol there light and willl brake on ya

Another.

Plus the fact that you tried to be the end all be all in skating on RV made me knock you off your high horse. Considering 'omg B-House is thicker...Element is teh sucksss' isn't really helpin matters. If Sane is serious about skating it helps to know how to tell a 'Vert' boardfrom a'Street' board, to ease the learning curve. Andif you read the post you'd see I even told him the best placeto order from. I can't help it I'm not on Birdhouse's dick. Hell B-House sucks nowadays, if anything get a Girl. Those are bananas.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-06, 07:48 PM   #17
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

yo sane...get a birdhouse...

LSF man shut the fuck up? you sound just like fletcher trying to act intelligent and shit on these dumb ass threads...... and i aint on birdhouses dick..i hate birdhouse boards..but hea a big kid..so it works..and yeah girl's are good... i lioke enjoi... but they aint the best either

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-18-06, 07:50 PM   #18
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

This site is full'ed with a bunch of fucking skater losers.

wow.

you all make me sick.
Old 08-18-06, 07:53 PM   #19
Kriptic
Middle Weight

lol fuck the fuck up...

...go shit on some one,,since you think its so badass. --_--

SKM

NOK

Old 08-18-06, 07:56 PM   #20
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Quote:
yo sane...get a birdhouse...

LSF man shut the fuck up? you sound just like fletcher trying to act intelligent and shit on these dumb ass threads...... and i aint on birdhouses dick..i hate birdhouse boards..but hea a big kid..so it works..and yeah girl's are good... i lioke enjoi... but they aint the best either

You got my name wrong. And who said I was acting intelligent. And going by every other post you made in here you wouldn't know that you 'hated' B-House. Sorry if I skatewith some kind of a brain as opposed to'Ooh watch it flip', and don't see skating as a 'Dumb Ass Thread'. And who the hell the hell is Fletcher?
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-06, 08:00 PM   #21
Kriptic
Middle Weight

idc about spelling ur name right,, and i said ur ACTING intelligent...its the internet..sum the shit up dont get technical with the making of a board.... and yeah man..pay attetion... i dont like birdhouse boards... ive been saying..there better for a bigger kid... and your not into the " watch it flip" ?? haha what do you do...just puch ur board around? if so you suck..b/c if u been skating for 11 years....you;d be sick.....and nick fletcher is some douchbag that trys getting into everythign and sounding smart..but looks liek a jackass..liek you are doing about a skateboard

SKM

NOK

Old 08-18-06, 08:16 PM   #22
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

By the 'Watch it flip' I was saying that I don't skate just to do tricks, I skate cuz it's relaxing and keeps me in shape. But like any hobby it doesn't hurt to know a little bit about what youre doing. Granted tricks are fun, but right now Im no out for cheap thrills, Im just relaxing and readying up for life, maturing as some would say. I never got into the making of the board in anyof the posts, I just said why Birdhouse was thicker, andeven helped Saneby saying that for learning purposes he shouldn't get one. Similar to you saying how Element's breaksodon't get one. Isee no reall difference, except that I gave a reason why to not getone, and you are just saying it.

But since you say I'm technical I will get technical. Get each of the following Sane. (Note: this is going by my friend's board...he's about 230, says he likes it.)

~8 inch Etnies
~80 mm Spitfire Wheels
~I don't rememebr his bearings, But they are Bones Swiss Ceramics. Good shit.
~If you want Risers, get about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Since you're bigger it'll give more room so yuour wheels don't bite. If you don't definately get Shock Pads. I have Risers cuz they were cheaper, once I get a new jobI'll upgrade.
~Independent Trucks are my favorite.

There.That may or may notwork.Try some stuff out,if it's comfortable skate on. If not, boards are fairly easy to mess with, mix and match stuff til you like it. I remember once I cut 2 boards in half and tried to glue em togeher...didn't work. But it was fun getting that Boardslide off. Well trying to.