RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-06, 12:06 AM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
no, duct tape iz an ill idea, and it works.

but im not talkin about usin it in a place wif houses really close n shit, i mean in a neighborhood where houses r spread out. like wif woods around them n shit. werd

if the houses are spread out and there's woods around, wouldn't you just be able to bust the window and not get heard?

BTW it ain't TV, when you break a window in real life you only break a corner with a screwdriver, you don't put your fist through it.

but if you're breaking a window to get into the house, you're already going in the wrong way.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 12:16 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
Hard-core it isn't all money. the rush of doing this is what I like. have you ever stole anything? one of the biggest rushes.

and Apex calm down, I don't know anyone around me that robs or shit. just me and my friends where thinkin about robbing a house for money and rush. get myself a new comp.

and since you know so much, give some tips. i know you got some.

sorry man but when i used to break into houses, it wasn't fo an adrenaline rush, it was because i was fuckin starving, broke, and knew there was money in those houses.

and I'm def not gonna give you any advice man, it takes a lot of planning to say to your self "what am i gonna take and what am i gonna ignore?" if you're going in there to steal TV's or some other cheap bulky shit, you're going in for the wrong reasons, only jewelry or money matter. you just want to go in to see what you can get, that makes you pretty easy to get caught cuz you spend too much time window shopping and evaluating bullshit. when is the best time to go to the spot, in th eday, or at night? in th day most people are at work - but someone can still be home. at night, lights off means nobody's home, but someone could be asleep inside. wht are you gonna do if somebody's home? what are you gonna do if cops roll up? how are you gonna get out if someone comes in through your original exit? you gotta run through all that shit in your mind ahead of time man because trust me it DEF does happen.

the only piece of advice i'll give you is A: wear gloves, and B: the "key" to open ANY door in america, deadbolt, fuckin lock of the future, ANYTHING, is found in the trunk of nearly any car in the world, and that's all i gotta say. that, and DON'T DO IT!! YOU'RE YOUNG, DUMB, AND SLOPPY AND LIKELY TO GET CAUGHT!!

btw, if any of your boys get caught, they'll rat in a heart beat.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 08-26-06 at 12:20 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 12:37 AM   #18
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

I see I see.

I know obviously to plan everything out, me and the buddies are gonna do this shit perfectly or we won't do it at all.

Like we are gonna scout out everything and check the place out for a week. and shit.

but our first idea is, to rob someone who we know are gone like at a vaction. and we found the pefect person.

Like the guy thinks he's our friend. he is loaded. like fukin rich. and we know, that he is leaving with his parents to vaction on like sept 6th. kid wont be back untill the 11th.
only problem is, he has that bullshit door alarm. like you can lock the alarm, so if anything opens from the windows and not used by the door. then the system will go and cops will be there. rich fucker i know.

and this Deadbolt thing. I'm interested.
Old 08-26-06, 12:50 AM   #19
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: D683 C2BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
serbness you're far too stupid to ever get away with something liek this anyway,

hahahah so true

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 01:17 AM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: FEE6 7529

actually where i'm from, canada, wich is where serb is from, if you're under 18 and get caught robbing a house, you won't even go to juvenile. Or maybe that's just for my province, but wtv
Old 08-26-06, 01:19 AM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

LOL @ Serb saying breaking into a house gives him a big rush...
Old 08-26-06, 01:45 AM   #22
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
if the houses are spread out and there's woods around, wouldn't you just be able to bust the window and not get heard?

BTW it ain't TV, when you break a window in real life you only break a corner with a screwdriver, you don't put your fist through it.

but if you're breaking a window to get into the house, you're already going in the wrong way.

lol, well, a neighborhood where theres trees n shit between tha houses, so u cant really see eachother, yet close enough that u could hear a loud noise, like breaking glass. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 08-26-06, 02:43 AM   #23
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

i didnt read the thread but im assumin ALOT of it has to do with the value of the merchandise u took.......... with obviously the higher the value the more time u do...... and (like i said, im not an expert) im assumin at some point (if not just robbery in general) it becomes a felony......

and ud also have to worry about a B&E charge also........ unless ur gonna be robbin from a friend who let u into his house

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-26-06, 02:59 AM   #24
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1399 38A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbness
the rush of doing this is what I like. have you ever stole anything? one of the biggest rushes.

well uh..if u want a rush..go to Compton..where the opposite color blue or red of everyone around..or go to like..

Detriot, Chicago, New York, Jersey, Baltimore, D.c, G.A..shit like that..walk through the hood and rob one of them niggas..nah mean..and if u go to brookyln..in the right spot u wont even have to rob anybody..they just gonna try to whoop ya ass..what a rush aye?

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 03:08 AM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ That would be a rush actually, for a while, until you're drowning in a pool of your own blood.
Old 08-26-06, 03:13 AM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

fuck that, I'm not associated with this, peace.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-26-06, 03:55 AM   #27
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

yea........ just hit up chicago on any numbered street (startin at like 20th)........ ull get a real "rush"......

Old 08-26-06, 04:14 AM   #29
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

you're a dumbass, do that shit because you have to and its a last resort, not cuz it gives you a fucking rush, go on a rollercoaster faggot and what goes around comes around
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 08-26-06, 04:17 AM   #30
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^^^ i know, fuckin white people........ this is the one case where i will agree that i hate white people for this...... they do the absolutely MOST dumbest/scariest/unsafest shit just to get their blood pumpin and to get a rush...... WAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!?! i dont like the feelin of "man, i coulda almost died today" ..... i mean, u hear young black kids in the ghetto sayin that shit to themselves all the time..... but their reaction aint "OH, Lets do it AGAIN!"

....... fuckin crackers