RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-06, 08:16 PM   #16
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 9F68 FE4B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Usa's team was young and dumb

not necessarily that, it's just they didnt have any fuckin centers!!! and yes they were young, they needed someone like mike redd or iverson then like kevin garnett down low since there's no more freakin centers in the nba. i was thinkin maybe tim duncan but no, that nigga's too damn soft

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 01:05 PM   #17
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
yeah i got it twisted
but still we should not have lost
we had way too good of a team
so i dont know whats their next step

No, we didn't have a good team. We had a good collection of players. A collection of players that have no team experience with each other and a collection of players that have no history of success playing with each other. We're never going to win if we keep doing this.

What we need is a team, or the majority of a team plus a good player or two to replace people (as almost all of the good teams in the NBA have some players that would play for another country instead of the USA). Instead of putting a bunch of people together who are all used to being the star of their team, put out a real fucking team that has experience in winning together and has the skill to take on these countries. The USA style of "Pass around, then to the middle, then have Shaq dunk it" doesn't work in European basketball. . thus the reason why we didn't have a huge guy on our team. Instead, we had a bunch of great players, but an average team at best.

I can't see us winning if we keep putting out every star player in the NBA and expect them to play well together as a team. It's not going to happen.
Old 09-02-06, 01:12 PM   #18
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

i actually think by the time the olympics roll around were gonna be unstoppable........ cuz theyll all have alot of experience together

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 09-02-06, 01:12 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

No they don't.
Old 09-02-06, 01:26 PM   #20
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

i honestly think that we should own in olympics....... i dont see how, if they keep up this commitment to play together during offseason, they will ever lose..... they basically got unlucky against greece....... theres no reason a team should shoot over 60% from the floor..... or why OUR team would shoot like 50% from the freethrow..... it was just a mixture of a bad game, and luck for them...... and we only lost by like 5

...The real Renegade before Hova...