RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-06, 10:39 AM   #16
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Ok see first off.
I didnt insult you, only retards have to make valid arguments and points insulting the person their arguing with.
second off, Sage Francis is wack, I've heard of Sage Francis for like 3 or 4 damn years. HE'S WACK.
You didnt see me "praising Eminem" no where, you're the one who said he's biting for using sample, which is a completely ignorant and hilarious comment.
I have heard a Sage Francis song, didnt you post a link to a sage francis song!?!?
His performance looks 100% gay
I seriously hope the way he was performing was just a joke too... well.. it actually was, but you know what I mean.
Past Tense said it best "I hate rappers like this, hates on everyone's success...rappers like these are faggots"
Post up your favorite Sage Francis song and I can easily finds a song that shits on this queer.

Lmao, he's not hating on anybody's success, he's just proving how garbage they are. But I agree, Sage doesn't know how to rap at all, thats how he's won scribble jam and how he was asked to rap X Games commercials and how he's got his name out by himself while turning down major labels left and right.

I can find songs that shit on Sage's songs too, it's not like I said he was the best out there, but he still has more talent and could rip the shit out of Eminem in a track or a freestyle batte.

Check out..

Slow Down Gandhi
Makeshift Patriot
Escape Artist
Old 10-11-06, 10:48 AM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 7F89 BB76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Lmao, he's not hating on anybody's success, he's just proving how garbage they are. But I agree, Sage doesn't know how to rap at all, thats how he's won scribble jam and how he was asked to rap X Games commercials and how he's got his name out by himself while turning down major labels left and right.

I can find songs that shit on Sage's songs too, it's not like I said he was the best out there, but he still has more talent and could rip the shit out of Eminem in a track or a freestyle batte.

Check out..

Slow Down Gandhi
Makeshift Patriot
Escape Artist

you keep on bringing up eminem like I still listen to him
I havent listened to eminem since the MM LP
Stop bringing him up, I DONT CARE
Rhymefest also ripped Eminem at Scribble Jam, I dont care about him either.
How is saying "gee, you knit" proving how garbage 50 cent is?? Thats some of the most corniest shit I have EVER heard in my life. Why is he trying to prove that they are garbage? They never dissed him? They dont give a fuck about him, what would provoke a rapper like Sage Francis to diss rappers like Jay-z and 50 cent for no reason? is it because they are successful and he isnt?
DING DING DING RIGHT ANSWER
He was asked to rap X Games commercials!?
lmfao
See, people always say I bring race into the situation and I know I do but C'MON!?!?!
Who watches the X Games commercials!? Who would actually enjoy ANY of Sage Francis' music?
What major labels are he turning down?
it sure as hell isnt interscope, def jam, arista, virgin, or sony.
The point is, this guy is completely comical, I peeped one of his other shits he had on youtube and it was like he was reading a topical right off of rv.
I wouldnt listen to this guy EVER
You're right for not saying he's the best, but you're wrong for saying he has talent
he's bullshit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 11:00 AM   #18
Diet Coke

Quote:
you keep on bringing up eminem like I still listen to him
I havent listened to eminem since the MM LP
Stop bringing him up, I DONT CARE
Rhymefest also ripped Eminem at Scribble Jam, I dont care about him either.
How is saying "gee, you knit" proving how garbage 50 cent is?? Thats some of the most corniest shit I have EVER heard in my life. Why is he trying to prove that they are garbage? They never dissed him? They dont give a fuck about him, what would provoke a rapper like Sage Francis to diss rappers like Jay-z and 50 cent for no reason? is it because they are successful and he isnt?
DING DING DING RIGHT ANSWER
He was asked to rap X Games commercials!?
lmfao
See, people always say I bring race into the situation and I know I do but C'MON!?!?!
Who watches the X Games commercials!? Who would actually enjoy ANY of Sage Francis' music?
What major labels are he turning down?
it sure as hell isnt interscope, def jam, arista, virgin, or sony.
The point is, this guy is completely comical, I peeped one of his other shits he had on youtube and it was like he was reading a topical right off of rv.
I wouldnt listen to this guy EVER
You're right for not saying he's the best, but you're wrong for saying he has talent
he's bullshit.

You're not worth arguing with because you lack intelligence. I didn't say he was trying to say how garbage 50 cent is first of all, that's why the thread is called "Sage Francis owns Jay Z" which he does and it's obvious, disagree if you're a dumbass. Sage Francis rips, just because he's different you lose intrest, just goes to show how dull you are.

But whatever man, nobody likes Sage just like you said..

That's why there is an Art Exhibit being opened in London based on his music, and he has his own successful label that has a roster of ill emcees.

Whatever, piece.
Old 10-11-06, 11:11 AM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
You're not worth arguing with because you lack intelligence. I didn't say he was trying to say how garbage 50 cent is first of all, that's why the thread is called "Sage Francis owns Jay Z" which he does and it's obvious, disagree if you're a dumbass. Sage Francis rips, just because he's different you lose intrest, just goes to show how dull you are.

But whatever man, nobody likes Sage just like you said..

That's why there is an Art Exhibit being opened in London based on his music, and he has his own successful label that has a roster of ill emcees.

Whatever, piece.

Jay-z isnt the only 'successful' he dissed, though
He did not 'rip' Jay-z, lol, agree if you have low standards in what you think i rap diss should be
ether ripped jay-z, sage was just being a clown
thats all he is, a jester on the mic.
and Im not losing interest because he's different, Im losing interest because he's wack as fuck
get the fuck outta here red bull, stay with your punk rock and shit, cause its obvious as hell that you dont like rap
this isnt rockverse.com
bastid

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 10-11-06, 11:19 AM   #20
Diet Coke

Quote:
Jay-z isnt the only 'successful' he dissed, though
He did not 'rip' Jay-z, lol, agree if you have low standards in what you think i rap diss should be
ether ripped jay-z, sage was just being a clown
thats all he is, a jester on the mic.
and Im not losing interest because he's different, Im losing interest because he's wack as fuck
get the fuck outta here red bull, stay with your punk rock and shit, cause its obvious as hell that you dont like rap
this isnt rockverse.com
bastid

I don't listen to "punk rock" to begin with. But yes I do expand my musical horizons to more than just hip-hop and rap, and yes I do prefer some other musical groups more than hip-hop and rap, but it doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. I'm pretty positive that Eyedea, Slug, and Sage could rip any of the mainstream fools you seem to think have talent. I mean, they could freestyle a better diss track than those fools could write. But whatever dude, enjoy your shit and I'll enjoy mine, it's all good..

"I'll take you to the candy shop.."
Old 10-11-06, 11:26 AM   #21
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
I don't listen to "punk rock" to begin with. But yes I do expand my musical horizons to more than just hip-hop and rap, and yes I do prefer some other musical groups more than hip-hop and rap, but it doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. I'm pretty positive that Eyedea, Slug, and Sage could rip any of the mainstream fools you seem to think have talent. I mean, they could freestyle a better diss track than those fools could write. But whatever dude, enjoy your shit and I'll enjoy mine, it's all good..

"I'll take you to the candy shop.."

eyedea, slug, or sage couldnt rip Joe Budden, Canibus, Cassidy, or Chino XL
I expand my horizons outside of rap
I listen to r&b
i listen to old school soul
you listen to bullshit ass artist that you only see/hear talked about on the net

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-11-06, 11:30 AM   #22
Diet Coke

Quote:
eyedea, slug, or sage couldnt rip Joe Budden, Canibus, Cassidy, or Chino XL
I expand my horizons outside of rap
I listen to r&b
i listen to old school soul
you listen to bullshit ass artist that you only see/hear talked about on the net

Nah, I barely listen to hip-hop, more of a Pink Floyd fan, who will still be known in 20 years from a music career that started in the 60's as where Joe Budden will be a nobody in 5 years.
Old 10-11-06, 11:34 AM   #23
Diet Coke

/Yeah man, nobody listens to Atmosphere..

Pff, searched Best Hip Hop Album in Google

http://www.scaruffi.com/music/hiphop.html

Sage Francis and Atmosphere (Slug) are both in there, nobody you mentioned is.

Word.
Old 10-11-06, 11:40 AM   #24
Zone Out
Power Hungry

whoopty doo
Joe Budden has mixtapes out that are better than some albums by sage and slug.
try, Mood Musik 2
it will turn you into Kurt Kobain

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-11-06, 11:44 AM   #25
Zone Out
Power Hungry

and i know you're not saying because a particular rapper dont have a so called classic album that they're not good
i hope to GOD you're not sayin that

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 10-11-06, 11:49 AM   #26
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0

Nah, not in any way at all.
Old 10-11-06, 04:15 PM   #27
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: E740 5E33

ehh i never really could get into this guy
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-06, 05:01 PM   #28
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
what is a "dumb cunt"?

a vagina that forgot how to bleed?

i say it all the time...but what IS the definition of "dumb cunt"?

hmm...

loooooooooooooooooool
Old 10-12-06, 03:41 PM   #29
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Yeh, nah,umm, those dances then the little kiss he gave him, not to mention his cheesy 50 cent joke.

Nah not feeling him
Old 10-12-06, 03:44 PM   #30
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82