RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-06, 07:50 PM   #16
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 7BAB 1CDD

How do you mean?

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-06, 10:11 PM   #17
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7B06 A80A

What part, lol.............
Old 11-17-06, 10:53 PM   #18
B. Magik
Sam Dope

How should I change it? Like, specifics.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 01:26 PM   #19
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7B06 A80A

Simple. Switch your flow for the second verse. Its kinda hard to explain without telling you in person how it sounds. But your first and second verse are very similar in the rhyme scheme. Like, your flow starts and ends on the same part on almost every bar. Its to the point that i can predict when your going to end your next line. Like in your first verse, "cause I'm still a illegal" and the bars that follow end on the same tempo in the beat. What i suggest is to "play" with it, or in better terms, have a "free flow" instead of following this template that you have throughout this song. The template is not a bad thing until you use it continously in a song, which makes it sound repetitive. Hopefully that explained what i was talkin about.
Old 11-18-06, 01:37 PM   #20
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9DB1 76F4

Listenin'....

beat is pretty nice....you come in with alota delivery....however ure voice is a lil whiiiney a lil bit on here put me off a bit...but u know flow is hot...lyrics decent...confidence is there...violent killa delivery like the RIP line....Hook cuda been mixed different..pretty nice still...shuda switched it up in the second with some quick lines but pnches are hot the baby line and the brave heart line...real punchline shit....YOU DONT WANNA BANG WITH ME!...hot hot hot..only thing is ya voice a lil rest is hawt..1
Old 11-18-06, 01:44 PM   #21
B. Magik
Sam Dope

Haha I know I sound like a little whiny bitch in this shit. I was in the studio all night screaming, and this is like the last song I did, so my voice was really starting to go out.

Btw thanks for the feed.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Old 11-18-06, 01:44 PM   #22
B. Magik
Sam Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Deuce
Simple. Switch your flow for the second verse. Its kinda hard to explain without telling you in person how it sounds. But your first and second verse are very similar in the rhyme scheme. Like, your flow starts and ends on the same part on almost every bar. Its to the point that i can predict when your going to end your next line. Like in your first verse, "cause I'm still a illegal" and the bars that follow end on the same tempo in the beat. What i suggest is to "play" with it, or in better terms, have a "free flow" instead of following this template that you have throughout this song. The template is not a bad thing until you use it continously in a song, which makes it sound repetitive. Hopefully that explained what i was talkin about.

Gotcha. Thanks for the advice bro.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Old 11-18-06, 03:28 PM   #23
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

ayo beat is real nice..feelin this..likin the kicks

intro is cool..like your voice

you come in with hella energy..damn man..kinda sound like you copyin ike's style..like that chargers line..this beat is nice..with that bass comin in..

hook - really feelin the energy..lyrics are simple and it works..

i dont think anyone has ever come on RV with this much energy..this verse is better lyrically than the first..like how you rappin on this beat..feelin this verse a lot more..

hook comes in again..real nice...goes on for kinda long though....ayo this beat is hot..good job

RTF IN MY SIG