RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-07, 05:42 PM   #16
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 073E 821D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Wow.....I disagree with the statement that I think you are trying to make. This is just stating facts about the percentages of new imprisonments. Iowa imprisons blacks 13 times more than whites yet blacks only make up 24% of the population in Iowa prisons. This is basically saying that whites get longer sentences. And look at the last comment. It says.....

"The group that compiled Wednesday's report made several recommendations such as reviewing federal drug laws and giving judges more discretion to decide sentences rather than imposing mandatory minimum prison terms."

This is basically saying to me that to lower black imprisonment rates, we need to be more lenient on the crimes that blacks normally commit. How the fuck is that fair?

blacks make up 2% of Iowa's population, yet they make up 24% of the state's inmates... how the fuck do you read that and get out of it that whites get longer sentences than blacks? you arent looking at the big picture...

and unless you believe that a darker skin pigmentation makes people more violent, then there IS a problem here. whether its a social problem, meaning blacks are oppressed by society (obviously true) and have been held down since the time they entered the country yet nobody gives a fuck about helping them, or its a problem with the justice system, meaning that there is actual discrimination in accusing minorities of crimes over whites (also true), there IS a problem regardless... and there is no way to argue that there isn't. unless, once again, you believe that a darker skin pigmentation makes people more violent.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-22-07, 05:54 PM   #17
Clova
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Wtf

IP: DB1C 4B69

All is i got to say is evryone is treated equally cuz if ur white and dress blck and act blak then u still get treated white all my friends are black and we get treated the same but wat i dont get is how ur gunna say how blak have been like treated diff since the beginning of the country when like blak had to sit in the bak and they thought it was bullshit that whites got to sit in the front but now no matter wat evryone goes to the bak lol soo we all get treated the same its jus depends on how u act and wat u do white black mexicans we're all the same!
Old 07-23-07, 11:49 AM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 7323 1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
cuz gettin five to ten for havin possession of drugs is crazy and aint fair. its that whole lame ass war on drugs thang thats got alot of blacks in jail, and whose makin that law and who's gettin affected by it, think bout that and why it is the way it is.

lmao @ this guy moaning about 5-10 years for drug posession by saying it aint fair...

if you cant do the time...dont do the crime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-07, 05:58 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3A62 D670

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote