RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-05, 05:10 PM   #1
E.C
Evolution

IP:

ight man... u couldn't be a darlin n drop an honest vote on any of my battles lol.... na jus messin imma peep your ackrite one now though

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 03:35 AM   #2
E.C
Evolution

IP:

uppinn.............

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 05:18 AM   #3
E.C
Evolution

IP:

ight thnx for the feed its appriciated

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 11:05 AM   #4
E.C
Evolution

IP:

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 11:36 AM   #5
archieDX
-The Shogun of the Dark-

IP:

so EC , what made you think 2 diss the dead anyways?
u oughta know that if u insult someone dead then there is always hell to pay. i know from experiance too, i remember getting into a fight with one of my boys years ago cos i dissed his dead moms, in hindsight i was slap bang out of order, but it seemed like a funny thing to do @ the time.
the moral of the story, speak well of the dead cos were allll gonna be that way sooner or later

gtood 2 c u and daubs cool cos its tru all of us UK peeps gootta watch each others backs

Reppin BADMAN-chester 4eva
Arch out

"Power is NOTHING without control"

Arch Dark- myspace website

Send a message via Yahoo to archieDX   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-05, 11:37 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

thats your opinion Mad Dog............

but then ppl will use shit in battles sayin they're gonna fuck sumones parents up and kill them, which in theory is worse than talkin about sumone who has died...........or just as worse.............
Old 05-24-05, 11:44 AM   #7
henrey_the_8th
Flyweight

IP:

man you are all bitchs, sorry daub let me rub your cock im sorry i hurt your feelings, are you kidding me, it was a fucking battle shit gets said and left at the battle, you shouldn't have to give him kisses to make him feel better, thats some gay shit for real
Old 05-24-05, 11:54 AM   #8
E.C
Evolution

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrey_the_8th
man you are all bitchs, sorry daub let me rub your cock im sorry i hurt your feelings, are you kidding me, it was a fucking battle shit gets said and left at the battle, you shouldn't have to give him kisses to make him feel better, thats some gay shit for real

you know what u fuckin prick.. as soon as i get one of my battles finished and closed imma set up a battle and i'm going to whore the shit out of you... dont disrespect any u.k emcee coz we all fam we all stick together and u need to get used to that ua faggot...

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 11:49 AM   #9
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

shut the fuck up you herb......

its coz we fam...and coz he had the balls to do it and you dont u hate.

fuckin prick.
Old 05-24-05, 12:01 PM   #10
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

^^ i am battling henrey

when he gets 2 more ppl to join him

3-on-1 merkin hoez!!!! WERD!!!
Old 05-24-05, 12:06 PM   #11
E.C
Evolution

IP:

weerrd man triple the merkage... the dude doesn';t know what he's getting himself into

..Open Mics..
Old 05-24-05, 12:37 PM   #12
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

personally no h8 2 any1, and i sed this to EC on AIm when he linked me to this battle, i basically sed so what when he sed to me he thought he had been harsh, and what is ed was "so what, its a battle"...come on now, when i battled mad dog i was kickin shit bout his son andwifey, ppl shudnt battle if they arent prepared 2 b dissed to the max, and i personally find this whole piece irrelevant of how gd it is, as i sign of weakness, im not over-exageeratin when i say when u go into a battle u gotta b ready 2 eat a bitches head off, n ifthat involves cussin out a dead family member SO THE FUK WHAT, if the niggaz got a problem with it, id tell him to MAN DA FUK UP, u thought u cud post that shit and not xpect ppl to diss u 4 it, if not THEN DO NOT POST THAT SHIT IN LYRICIST LOUNGE FOO....

when limited edition was postin bout commitin suicide, u didnt hera him btichin when ppl started usin that as punchlines...when wickedclown was talkin bout infector mindz's dads funeral bein empty no1 sed shit, cos those niggaz understood in a battle u detach and attack get me bre...

EC we cool , but on this matter grow some bullocks bre get me, this drop makes u weak, and shows u aint had hard challenges in ur life if u gettin emotional on a rap board bout shit like this....daubs - dont post personal shit if u dn xpect niggaz 2 rip it, switch this situation and on road i wud hav used this family dieiin shit twice as hard.....and thats real bre, not me being out of order

Im coo wid all of u thats just ma opinion..........DAMN IVE TYPE LOADS...LMAO!!!

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 05-24-05, 12:43 PM   #13
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

i am feelin that^

and would expect it if it were someone who i had beef wit or sumat..

but it was supposed to be a friendly battle.... ya get me.
Old 05-24-05, 12:46 PM   #14
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

and the reason i was pissed off about it was coz it was the day afta her funeral....so i was feelin bad before i read it.
Old 05-24-05, 12:48 PM   #15
E.C
Evolution

IP:

ight i appriciate what ya sed even though it did get boring... buit like mad dog said u have boarders i crossed the boarder wit tht one but thats just my opinion thats y i dropped that

..Open Mics..