RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-05, 11:38 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: D1BF FA16

just a quick prediction for how this may turn out.......

but in my opinion.....

BEST AUDIO: Mad Dog (at least at the moment i think he is dropping the best shit)

BEST TEXT: Me....naturally there is no other!!!

TOPICAL: Acuity (that will most likely never change)
Old 06-14-05, 11:40 AM   #17
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

i dont see why not lol... people might not agree coz we been in the running longer lol but i say ye u can be in its up to everyone else

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 11:43 AM   #18
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 2EB6 06CC

i can gurantee Mad Dog will not win any of it if u do it....he is destined not to win audio because god has placed the sickest of all Mc's in his path (thats me, Acuity,if ur not following)...and word, topical/poetry is mine...text as ive sed 2 many of you i cudnt give a fuck about....prem will probably take that if not Mad Dog...

but ye, fucka diss track--------yahoo freestyle battle...winner takes all

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 06-14-05, 11:44 AM   #19
E.C
Evolution

that would be good if everyone could freestyle

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 11:49 AM   #20
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

LMAO @ how EC wants GFx...its the 1 thing he might actually finish in the top 3 in..LMAO

LMAO @ how solo says he aint do audio "yet"....thats classic 4 my voice sounds like a faggot and so ill stay sfaley typin my cusses like a punk, cos i aint got no flow or mic skills

LMAO @ dizzee rascal even askin to particpate, i ddint know ur ass existed until this thread.....

LMAO @ Premanition 4 even bringin this up when in the past 2 weeks hes been KO'ed twice by MAd DOg textually and about 2 be on the mic.....just accept u aint gon be tha best homie...LMAO

Y'ALLL ON DAA REAL ARE WEAK EMCEES lol...im so far ahead of some of you its crazy

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Old 06-14-05, 11:54 AM   #21
E.C
Evolution

^^ well stop bitchin out of it then participate in all of em

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 11:58 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 977E 0855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
LMAO @ how EC wants GFx...its the 1 thing he might actually finish in the top 3 in..LMAO

LMAO @ how solo says he aint do audio "yet"....thats classic 4 my voice sounds like a faggot and so ill stay sfaley typin my cusses like a punk, cos i aint got no flow or mic skills

LMAO @ dizzee rascal even askin to particpate, i ddint know ur ass existed until this thread.....

LMAO @ Premanition 4 even bringin this up when in the past 2 weeks hes been KO'ed twice by MAd DOg textually and about 2 be on the mic.....just accept u aint gon be tha best homie...LMAO

Y'ALLL ON DAA REAL ARE WEAK EMCEES lol...im so far ahead of some of you its crazy

& LMAO @ you runnin your mouth off again ...pointless this is really it is save the shit for the battlefield and stop blabbin like a fuckin girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-05, 12:00 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
Y'ALLL ON DAA REAL ARE WEAK EMCEES lol...im so far a-dick-head its crazy

you talk a lot of shit.......
but confidence is good..........

i like how you say Mad Dog or Prem wud take text....

i've already beat Prem........and not to sound cocky myself but i wud slaughter mad dog to...........

and go on with ya gangsta audio
cuz the furthest that shits gonna get you is onto a new internet site other than RV you little bitch.
Old 06-14-05, 12:24 PM   #24
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

LMAO solo u aint shit....TExt counts 4 shit.....you are shit...your mother is a piece of shit...look at u faggot, u have a purple sig wid stars n shit round a statement sayin you beat Daubs...big hooray u beat daubs...big man on campus arent you...fact of the matter is your the only 1 here that cant spit on a mic......THE ONLY 1..mad dog wud rip u a new asshole in text

every otha UK head excpet 4 this dizzee rascal faggot has dropped audiio or beein yhoo freestyly cyphers...ur jus 2 much of a faggot...

MAD DOG....dont even make me go at you, you bitch made motherfucker, wats this dicjheads name..all i know is it rhymes wid PONY..u little ho, me and you on the mic, id own u in a freestyle it aint even funny...

EC...when you learn how to use the mic ill talk about you...keep there wid your photoshop n clouring pencils...

Blog

Old 06-14-05, 12:24 PM   #25
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

more I think about it....only UK head i respect is Premanition, even tho i cus him a bit...hes the only bredda i actually have respect for...

Blog

Old 06-14-05, 12:27 PM   #26
E.C
Evolution

^^ well considering your not in got skills no more it shows who can and cant use a mic no more....

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 12:28 PM   #27
E.C
Evolution

o and when i sent u my wickedclown diss u was saying its dope a solid diss and shit... so basically u jus contradixcting yourself...

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 12:47 PM   #28
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: 771D 1D38

LMAO look at my opponent look at ur opponent, look at the track i produced and the feed it got, look at ur track.....i sed tha shit 2 stop u from talkin 2 me, i didnt wanna hurt ur feelings.....i barly made out a word u sed...think about it all i sed was funny hook, cos thats all i cud hear....even wid ur new mic, ur accent makes u inaudible...

Lets see how you do against Tony Self.....hes gonna whore u if he shows, he might not bother wasting his time recordin on a weak mc such as urself....

and oh if i remember right, wasnt it u askin me how to mix in cool edit....and wasnt it u askin me 4 tips on fresstyling...

[/owned} pats EC on head...ssssshhh now lil faggot, let the pplw ith a chance of impacting on this talk, ur cloggin up the thread with your insignificant prescence

POW...East

Blog

Old 06-14-05, 01:14 PM   #29
E.C
Evolution

^^ yeh i did ask for tips on freestyling and how to mix... and i appriciate you telling me n all but still your still a fucking 2 faced prick....and i aint got tony.self i have got triple n so u was wrong agen and we will see what happens

..Open Mics..
Old 06-14-05, 01:34 PM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

this is really sad.........

acuity talkin like a dumbass like he knows it all.......
but all the shit talkin is just overcompensating for his insignificant presence on RV

i mean ya accent alone is enough to bring tears to my eye.......and thats just the tip of the joke you really are.......................

you really do make me laugh talkin about just cuz you aint heard sumone spit on a mic you think they are incapable of doing any kind of audio

it really is pathetic.......
but you know sumthin acuity.....you would be more suited to text really cuz at least then we could understand half the shit you say............

and whats with the overexcited usage of the word "FaggoT"

you tryin to tell us sumthin.......???