RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-05, 10:23 AM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
i dont know no1 that has been raped

yeah you do. They just haven't told you.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 11:07 AM   #17
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

^^ werd...a few of my female friends have told me...and a little boi at my church, some guy was in the bathroom with him and he touched him or something...like right after church was done or whatever, his dad was ready to kill that man if people wasn't holding him back...

on m dad's sdie, one of my uncles molested or raped all my aunts =/...they never talk about it but it still effects them to this day...and their grown ass women with kids graduated high school and college...

and dude at the party, what'd you do after you walked in and saw that?..did you call the COPs or just leave like nothing happened? ...personally, I would've left and called the police on them =/...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 08-03-05 at 11:13 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 12:28 PM   #18
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: EEE6 2792

My friend was molested by her granpda. She was only 4. I was so pissed when I heard, and her mom knows about it and she still makes her go to their house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-03-05, 06:00 PM   #19
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 90A5 0C75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
I'd say at least 80% of the chicks I 'talked to' as in looked into romantically as more than just a fling told me that they were either molested or raped when they were younger. Is it just me that runs into this high amount, or are there others out ther?

yea my best friend was molested by her dad when she was younger she has sooo many problems from it it took forever for her to trust a man but child molesters should get the death penalty

O.Y.D.
Old 08-03-05, 08:04 PM   #20
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EE26 E099

yes sadly i know of at least 3 people.............

but some how..... it made them stronger and more focused in life.........

guess struggles and realy bad shit....... that happens to you can get you so focused in life to be a better person........

or it can do the opposite...........

but as for the people i know who were taken advantage of .......... they seem to be doin aight.......

'respect'

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 08:23 PM   #21
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 1546 A230

I kno like 1 or 2 but im not getting into Detail and if i find out any of my girls have been by any guy I will kill that motherfucker and drag his ass to his own 6 foot grave. If I could I would kill every guy out there whos molested or rapped a girl cus its just not right if they dont wanna fuck they DONT wanna fuck and just leave it at that and respect that. But as for any Fuckin fag out there whos molested and/or rapped a girl I hope and RV hopes you BITCHES burn in hell for eturnity you fuckin jewish CUNTS.
Old 08-03-05, 08:44 PM   #22
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 97E0 0CED

Quote:
I'd say at least 80% of the chicks I 'talked to' as in looked into romantically as more than just a fling told me that they were either molested or raped when they were younger. Is it just me that runs into this high amount, or are there others out ther?

yeah... my bestfriend.. and some girls i'ved talked to like interested in had had the same stuff too...

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 08:47 PM   #23
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 1546 A230

What did this thread just go Dead all the sudden?
Old 08-03-05, 08:52 PM   #24
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

Quote:

well i woulda shown u how u got raped......... but u wanted to no-show

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-03-05, 09:22 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
well i woulda shown u how u got raped......... but u wanted to no-show

lol, what the hell you tlakin about? My tracks bee on my page for at least a day, lol, your shit wasn't on you page no where near the time the battle awas supposed to be up, so WTF you talking about. If you're gonna get immature in this thread, PM me or post it somewhere else.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 09:30 PM   #26
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

huh???? u didnt post..... if u didnt see im the one with one more win and ur the one with ur first loss.... u can ask Rev that i def have a battle track but i aint put shit on my page cuz wen i went to go post it was already closed..... im not tryna be immature but ur def. the one that didnt show..... and correction, ur shit was not on the page for more than an hour or so cuz right after i checked the battle and it was closed. ur track was still not up..... im sure dmusic can check to see wen shit was uploaded

and i know one girl who talked about bein raped, and not to sound disrespectful but i thought she was lyin........ and its not me who thought so, everyone thought she was lyin even her best friends...... they kinda told me not to believe her.... she was always comin up with crazy stories about crazy shit happenin to her..... she sed she was on welfare wen she lived in the richest part of the city....

Old 08-03-05, 09:43 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
huh???? u didnt post..... if u didnt see im the one with one more win and ur the one with ur first loss.... u can ask Rev that i def have a battle track but i aint put shit on my page cuz wen i went to go post it was already closed..... im not tryna be immature but ur def. the one that didnt show..... and correction, ur shit was not on the page for more than an hour or so cuz right after i checked the battle and it was closed. ur track was still not up..... im sure dmusic can check to see wen shit was uploaded

Say what?? The last post in there is mine. You didn't psot any track and you still don't have one uplaoded. So what are you saying? If you want to see when I uploaded it I'll go take a screen shot of the upload date directly off Dmusic.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-03-05, 09:47 PM   #28
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

go do that......... for real, cuz i know for a fact ur shit wasnt uploaded cuz i checked every nite before i went to sleep (which was like 2 or 3) most times and it wasnt up........ and i checked at like 2 and 4 oclock today and it wasnt up there..... and i aint gonna post my shit up cuz ull prolly peep and ask for a rematch ad prolly change sum lines or sumthin

but to be real for a sec...... word, good track man

Old 08-03-05, 10:19 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
go do that......... for real, cuz i know for a fact ur shit wasnt uploaded cuz i checked every nite before i went to sleep (which was like 2 or 3) most times and it wasnt up........ and i checked at like 2 and 4 oclock today and it wasnt up there..... and i aint gonna post my shit up cuz ull prolly peep and ask for a rematch ad prolly change sum lines or sumthin

but to be real for a sec...... word, good track man

Why would I, who's track is alredy psoted, ask for a rematch?? That's absolutely retarded. My trck won't change liek yours did. That's why you ain't uplaod it yet, you heard my shit and was liek "oh shit son, I better re-do this". lol. Fuck outta here.

Here's the image BTW:

Thanks to the wonders of modern science (and your own ignorance), I can uplaod a track today that you won't hear till next week. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH[/smarter than the avuhrage bear]. If you want, I'll link you to my page with what ever the top 5 tracks are all gone, then bring em all back in about a minute. No way in hell my computer could uplaod all that in that short an amount of time. Magic? haha....

yes.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.