RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-05, 12:48 PM   #1
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

Yeah but thats your exuse...check spul and nk's post,

i hate it causa tha accent bullshit,

we started the language you adapted it and made it sound shitty.
Old 11-05-05, 12:48 PM   #2
chronix
Light Weight

IP:

"Well its our language, hence English, so for you to say you started hip hop and we gotta respect it, well we started the english language so respect that."

Who gives a fuck who started the english language...That's not what we're talkin' about. We're talking strictly about hip hop, so please shut up if your post has no relation to it. Your acting like a child....
Old 11-05-05, 04:37 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
"Well its our language, hence English, so for you to say you started hip hop and we gotta respect it, well we started the english language so respect that."

Who gives a fuck who started the english language...That's not what we're talkin' about. We're talking strictly about hip hop, so please shut up if your post has no relation to it. Your acting like a child....

EXACTLY... who gives a flyin' fuck who started it. stfu with that shit. fo reel

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-05, 12:56 PM   #4
chronix
Light Weight

IP:

maybe the ones televised...but niggas like Immortal Technique, Canibus, Rakim, Ras Kass, or even Nas? It's doubted highly.
Old 11-05-05, 12:57 PM   #5
Compose

IP:

lmao yea we took english from you, but where the fuck did you guys get it from? exactly...you guys didnt make up the first language...you're thousands of years ahead of yourself before even hieroglyphics...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
maybe the ones televised...but niggas like Immortal Technique, Canibus, Rakim, Ras Kass, or even Nas? It's doubted highly.

Werd...........
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-05-05, 02:20 PM   #6
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

Thats why i said SOME.

Dowload some of his shit and see what you think.
Old 11-05-05, 02:31 PM   #7
Immense

IP:

i aint even just tryna say that were better..

but when you said compare our best lyricalist to canibus...and on the real i reckon klashnekoff is alot doper...hes my favourite rapper period...

all american heads hear is the streets and dizze rascal....and they think thats our best....

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 11-05-05, 02:31 PM   #8
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP:

dizzees shitty.
Old 11-05-05, 02:54 PM   #9
chronix
Light Weight

IP:

No...trus me, klashnekoff cannot compare to bis...
Old 11-05-05, 03:01 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

I aint got a prolem with the UK accent...but its true US HIPHOP is better..I agree with chronix
Old 11-05-05, 03:50 PM   #11
leady
Addicted

IP:

listen to lowkey... mans structure is beyond dope... multies are too dope n rhyme scheme is sik.. n then theres the fact he allways talks bout suttin to educate people... n then we vgot klashnekoff... or ppl like conflix n baron samedi droppin sum of the sikest ryme schemes i ever heard.... trust me i kno so many ppl better than US peeps u mentioned... as for producers... likes of chemo n my boy kelakovski wud shit on on any beats made by ppl u mentioned... n then theres producers like harry love n joe buddah that have made beats i feel are the best hip hop beats i ever heard PERIOD
Old 11-05-05, 08:13 PM   #12
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
listen to lowkey... mans structure is beyond dope... multies are too dope n rhyme scheme is sik.. n then theres the fact he allways talks bout suttin to educate people... n then we vgot klashnekoff... or ppl like conflix n baron samedi droppin sum of the sikest ryme schemes i ever heard.... trust me i kno so many ppl better than US peeps u mentioned... as for producers... likes of chemo n my boy kelakovski wud shit on on any beats made by ppl u mentioned... n then theres producers like harry love n joe buddah that have made beats i feel are the best hip hop beats i ever heard PERIOD

props to UK artists and LL, but......... Kanye and Alchemist and Dre r better than any UK producers i've ever heard, and Nas, Kanye, Prodigy, Mos Def, Common, not to mention the man in my sig, r definitely dope lyricists....... how could u even think about sayin the US doesn't have dope lyricists..... shit, i'm a perfect example..... there r some cats on here that could son me in a battle, but i can teach u something about urself and the me and my world from my point of view...... sorta like US rappers can feel UK rappers and visa-versa..... this whole argument iz pointless, since we're all doin it for self-expression and to further our craft........ check out the poem in my sig, called all i have..... it's not new, but it's dope, and tell me that some US cats don't get deep w/ their shit.....

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-05, 08:22 PM   #13
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
props to UK artists and LL, but......... Kanye and Alchemist and Dre r better than any UK producers i've ever heard, and Nas, Kanye, Prodigy, Mos Def, Common, not to mention the man in my sig, r definitely dope lyricists....... how could u even think about sayin the US doesn't have dope lyricists..... shit, i'm a perfect example..... there r some cats on here that could son me in a battle, but i can teach u something about urself and the me and my world from my point of view...... sorta like US rappers can feel UK rappers and visa-versa..... this whole argument iz pointless, since we're all doin it for self-expression and to further our craft........ check out the poem in my sig, called all i have..... it's not new, but it's dope, and tell me that some US cats don't get deep w/ their shit.....

I get the strange feeling that you made that post to get more replies in your open mic
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-05, 08:35 PM   #14
leady
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip

i never said US dont vgot dope lyricists... but i aint EVER heard any US rapper drop rhyme schemes n structures as complicated as alot of UK peeps are capable of and tend to do.... also... the topics... it aint about bein deep.. its about bein creative.. n in america.. anybody who is ur mainstream is very generic n played wit the topics... but in UK despite mans status... they allways keep the originality and the lyricism... as for producers... kanye is way over-rated... dude cant make a beat unless its sampled... yes.. Alchemist is dope... dre... over-rated... has made sum classics.. but is very in-consistant... but ppl like chemo, kelakovski, harry love n joe buddah... none of em have EVER failed to impress me wit they beats