RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-06, 05:21 PM   #31
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: 4986 F47C

I left before, had nothin to do really at times so I come on and post now and again... im a rarity.. but thats better than saying YO IM LEAVING.... (i'll post tomorrow)....
Old 05-10-06, 05:27 PM   #32
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: F19C 6832

Enjoy Your Lifetime...

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 05:28 PM   #33
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BDE0 2FC4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -White Powder-
I left before, had nothin to do really at times so I come on and post now and again... im a rarity.. but thats better than saying YO IM LEAVING.... (i'll post tomorrow)....

exactly..you might just go away for a while..then post again at a later time and not even think about it....people who make threads piss me off....

i bet q is sat in his house just itching to log on to RV.he'll probabely post again in a day or two and hope no one takes much notice....

but all this leavin shit..lmao...if you dnt like the site then dnt post...

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 05-10-06, 05:30 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Unless you spend all night and day at that restaurant for a year or two, then that situation can't be applied here.

lmao, good point.

I thought tha Q was doing his boomerang routine because he couldn't argue his point without his own history making him look like a hypocrite

I can see how that would mess your experience up. you know..fatty-foods-with-a-diet-soda style.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 05:35 PM   #35
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: F19C 6832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
exactly..you might just go away for a while..then post again at a later time and not even think about it....people who make threads piss me off....

i bet q is sat in his house just itching to log on to RV.he'll probabely post again in a day or two and hope no one takes much notice....

but all this leavin shit..lmao...if you dnt like the site then dnt post...

Well It's Obvious If He Didn't Like The Site He Wouldn't Post... Clearly Although Who Know's Perhaps He Has Nothing Better To Do Then Just Sit On RV All Day And Post Random Threads Gee Wizz "What A Life"... Yet You're Right It's Completely Stupid To Post Numerous Threads Saying You're Leaving & Then Return Time After Time Stating He's Leaving Once Yet Again... But I'm Not At All Familiar With Him So I Haven't The Slightest Idea On What His Purpose For RV Is & It Doesn't Make A Bit Of Difference ... I Find It Quite Rediculous & Annoying Aswell ...
Q - Stop With The Retard Mockery Already Dude.

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 07:38 PM   #36
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 28C6 6FAC

I remember this one time nobody cared... oh yeah.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 05-10-06, 09:37 PM   #37
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: E78C 36CC

i dont think what's important is the fact that he's leavin....i think its WHY he's leavin... he DOES have a point... a LOT of ppl on this site are hella immature and dont really think about shyt before they post ya know? i mean, these are the kids who beef for no reason and are just like "shut up gay boy" everytime he says something.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 09:49 PM   #38
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
*remembers the q's 6 other threads jus like this*

see you when you come back.

exactly what i was thinking
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-10-06, 10:14 PM   #39
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: DA6F 6C30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
RV was great for elevation...I've come up some...I'm still elevating...But, this isn't the site for me anymore.

First off, if you a cool cat and got no problem wit me, daps. Much love to you...

But, I can't tolerate the utter idiocy on this site...99.9% of you are morons...and you know who you are

For those who aren't morons, they are know-it-alls who think they know it all...In fact, they don't know much of anything. And, you know who you are.

In all honesty, the most successful person on this site from my perspective is Limited Edition. This guy actually has PROOF that he's accomplished anything more than running his mouth.

I think most of you are simply heterosexist, uneducated, and immature. I don't make any qualms about saying that. Any time one person is treated one way, but I'm treated another is bull shit. How is that fair? Then, the perpetrators claim to not be "Q haters"...Get da fuck outta here.

I hope those of you who are serious about making it into the industry grow up first, seriously.

There's only 2 or 3 genuine people on this site. And, chances are, if you're questioning whether or not you're one of them, you AREN'T.

Enygma is real...anyone who's stood for the right thing and didn't try to be a smart ass with the rest of the losers...That, to me, is a sign of someone who does his own thing and doesn't follow behind the crowd of dumb asses.

I'm doing my own thing. I'm achieving my personal goals. I thought that maybe I could be a positive influence on some people here. But, you people are too damn stupid to be helped in any way. How do I know? The people who run the boards allow bigotry to go forth and think it's cute or funny or w/e...

Well, have fun "ruling" over this lame ass site...It's pathetic...Go out in the real world and start talkin this "fuck faggots" bullshit...You wouldn't last ONE SECOND in the real world...Your dumb ass friends can encourage you...But, that's not the real world.

Furthermore, 90% of you who talk shit on this wack site would NEVER, EVER say shit to my face. You'd be quiet as church mouse.

Most of the audio heads here are fuckin wack. I'd never buy their music, EVER. Niggas was mad from the get-go.

Fuck RV.

I'm out.

Oh...And do not have ya buddy AIM me like "Is Q really gone or is he comin back" cuz Imma give u a nasty answer.

go cry to god. faggot.
Old 05-10-06, 10:50 PM   #40
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
i dont think what's important is the fact that he's leavin....i think its WHY he's leavin... he DOES have a point... a LOT of ppl on this site are hella immature and dont really think about shyt before they post ya know? i mean, these are the kids who beef for no reason and are just like "shut up gay boy" everytime he says something.

To be honest Q hasn't done much to get respect lately. All he's done in the recent past has been bash people and try to show off. He gets hated because before get bored hearing how he's 'holier than thou' and how 'RV is immature and won't succeed in Rap'. I know that's why I hated him at least. Faggot.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-06, 10:56 PM   #41
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I jsut dont get it. if somebody's leaving, why make some big deal out of it? when I leave a restaraunt, I don't stand at the door and go "goodbye forever everybody!! I'd like to say thanks to my waitor...you coo peoples!"

you just go.

lol that was actually pretty funny
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-06, 08:15 PM   #42
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
RV was great for elevation...I've come up some...I'm still elevating...But, this isn't the site for me anymore.

First off, if you a cool cat and got no problem wit me, daps. Much love to you...

But, I can't tolerate the utter idiocy on this site...99.9% of you are morons...and you know who you are

For those who aren't morons, they are know-it-alls who think they know it all...In fact, they don't know much of anything. And, you know who you are.

In all honesty, the most successful person on this site from my perspective is Limited Edition. This guy actually has PROOF that he's accomplished anything more than running his mouth.

I think most of you are simply heterosexist, uneducated, and immature. I don't make any qualms about saying that. Any time one person is treated one way, but I'm treated another is bull shit. How is that fair? Then, the perpetrators claim to not be "Q haters"...Get da fuck outta here.

I hope those of you who are serious about making it into the industry grow up first, seriously.

There's only 2 or 3 genuine people on this site. And, chances are, if you're questioning whether or not you're one of them, you AREN'T.

Enygma is real...anyone who's stood for the right thing and didn't try to be a smart ass with the rest of the losers...That, to me, is a sign of someone who does his own thing and doesn't follow behind the crowd of dumb asses.

I'm doing my own thing. I'm achieving my personal goals. I thought that maybe I could be a positive influence on some people here. But, you people are too damn stupid to be helped in any way. How do I know? The people who run the boards allow bigotry to go forth and think it's cute or funny or w/e...

Well, have fun "ruling" over this lame ass site...It's pathetic...Go out in the real world and start talkin this "fuck faggots" bullshit...You wouldn't last ONE SECOND in the real world...Your dumb ass friends can encourage you...But, that's not the real world.

Furthermore, 90% of you who talk shit on this wack site would NEVER, EVER say shit to my face. You'd be quiet as church mouse.

Most of the audio heads here are fuckin wack. I'd never buy their music, EVER. Niggas was mad from the get-go.

Fuck RV.

I'm out.

Oh...And do not have ya buddy AIM me like "Is Q really gone or is he comin back" cuz Imma give u a nasty answer.

oh, ok
Old 05-25-06, 08:17 PM   #43
Sik Wit It

IP: A24B 0C37

...And yet your still here.
Old 05-25-06, 08:30 PM   #44
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 4345 C92F

Yeah what happened Q?
Old 05-25-06, 08:53 PM   #45