RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-06, 04:29 AM   #31
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BC4B 8D03

yea ayt maybe not 2 dick headed chumps likeu and ur precessors but back in da day when peeps were really bout the music over bein sum fake net bully i had mad respect n was even offered da chance 2 b a mod so kiss my white ass u sry son of a bitch

my first battle since comin back 2 rv

lyrical hustla dont sleep rv

if i reply 2 ya post return da love heres my links
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 04:41 AM   #32
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

pfff ...I barely understood wtf you were trying to say ...Your IQ must be lower then your post count at this time dawg. Its the net ...no one here is a net bully and your too into it. Do you think I care what you say? I dont really care much about anything that goes on in this site outside of it. you seem to yern to want to relive some past greatness that you didn't have because if I recall, you were almost on your way if NOT on your way to the hall of shame doggy. check and see if Im mistaken.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 08:16 AM   #33
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

on my way blah n for ur info i graduated high school n got my diploma unlike a lot of u fools barely passin wit ya ged,n da only reason sumtin like dat woulda happen is cuz the shit u say u could careless about really turns u homos on or sumtin cuz da whole gang of u hatin fools who like yo shit dont stank are all butt buddies n had in for so like i said when first came on here my name held sum weight until punk pussies like u who have nuttin else better 2 do than degrade every newbie or person u think a newbie or even sum1 4 sum reason ya'll dont like come around ya'll wanna bring them down i aint gettin2 into shit like i said earlier in another post this site aint shit towards wut really counts intheactual industry i dont need none of ya'll muthafuckas 2 tell me im good or jump on my nuts like jump on each others dicks all the time i know pople who constructive critisism really counts from sumtin cuz they doin it big themselves mainstream so holla at me when peons like u grow up from bein a desk jockey on su m internet site aytpunk bitch..n damnagain i say wtf this aint english 101 so wtf ya'llactin like peeps gotta talk proper or sumtin?!?!?!?!?

Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 10:08 AM   #34
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 83C6 1D11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane
Why do people wear hats that are like, 3x bigger then they should be?

its called..
not being a dorky white person

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 10:57 AM   #35
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

will s.unyu,administrator or shut the fuck up with "its called..
not being a dorky white person" bullshit cuz whether it register's in ya'll peonic brains or not im not sum punkwhite boy ya'll think i am ask ne 1 i know between the borders of cali,az,va,nj,n the us army i 1 of most down as white boys the hood has seen cuz unlike the preppy fake punks who think they ballin cuz they mommy's & daddies buy'em new cars every year. i hustle for my own shit,i hold my own,n pretty much my own best ally yet worse enemy i guarentee ive been places w/o mommy n daddies lil help like half of ya'll cuz of workin 4 myself n the day i make it big will b da day all u muthafuckas wish u neva crossed me cuz while ya'll claim 2 b street creditable i hustle everyday slangin dat hard while stayin tru 2 my music friends n family i dont take hand outs i earn my shit so keep hating all ya'll want i know who i am but everytime u fucking pricks try 2 belittle me it does nuttin but show how ignorant a lot of u assholes really are so save ur im the best n u suck period bullshit for sum1 dat really gives a fuck cuz quite frankly im gettin sick of da same crap ya'll start every day get life do sumtin other then get yo ollies off by actin like sumtin u aint jerks

Old 09-04-06, 12:04 PM   #36
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C2BF CF62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
its called..
not being a dorky white person

I see your hate for me hasn't gone.

You don't wear a hat that can swallow your ears. It looks dumb and you look like a poser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 09-04-06, 04:18 PM   #37
Wordz AhGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
isnt that the kid that wrote like 15 paragraph essays in the lounge everyday for a week and shit?

yup ...lol...this is him...lol..

Do you think I care bout what you say enough to actually read all that shit and waist 30 seconds out my life? nah nigga str8n your self out or battle me be either way STFU doggy.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 04:35 PM   #38
SINISTER
Under Oath

Text Record: 21-14
IP: F8C0 2149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
yup ...lol...this is him...lol..

Do you think I care bout what you say enough to actually read all that shit and waist 30 seconds out my life? nah nigga str8n your self out or battle me be either way STFU doggy.

YO SON LOOK AT HIS HE JUST GOT MERKED!

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=3071017
Vs Mystic
Send a message via AIM to SINISTER   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 06:03 PM   #39
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: BCE2 0BB3

its not just haters...its everyone but your mom...and even shes not so sure anymore...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-06, 10:18 PM   #40
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

ayt rv bitches fuck each and every1 of u hatinass bitches.....sinful u aint merkin shit u stupid lil bitch schema said himself his vote was supposed 2 b feedback so it betta get changed n respected....dont jump all excited yet like u able 2 blow da dust off yo mic n jump start ur carreer n schema i aint neva had a problem wit u cuz u aint neva really said shit poser though dats fucked up but wut eva im use2 da hate from this fuckin site sad fuckin shit is da only site who give any good responses of course at the others ive been 2 people have no problem wit me n words ahgod set it up if u wanna keep bein a lil bitch talkin shit!!!!u call me out than set it up pussy

Old 09-04-06, 11:12 PM   #41
Wordz AhGod

YOu a poser. I wont set shit up coz I dont got enough credits and I aint waisiting any on a loser if I did. you set it up and get merked poser.

Old 09-04-06, 11:31 PM   #42
Magic5

IP: 5565 B090

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
wow im scurred now he used captiolization like its gonna do sumtin shut up rexless n i dare 1 of u faggots 2 im me on yahoo n talk shit like ya'll use 2 cuz i got sumtin 4 ya as lil hidin surprise if u will bitches

Yahoo? I got one up on you. I live in Arizona too. Let's just scrap, and you can get knocked out.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-04-06 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-05-06, 02:59 PM   #43
SINISTER
Under Oath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yahoo? I got one up on you. I live in Arizona too. Let's just scrap, and you can get knocked out.

i dident even kno u merked him before, hahaha all he does is whine like my bitch.................

------------------------
Check it

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=3071017
Open Battles
Vs Mystic
Old 09-05-06, 11:38 PM   #44
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: BCE2 0BB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
ayt rv bitches fuck each and every1 of u hatinass bitches.....sinful u aint merkin shit u stupid lil bitch schema said himself his vote was supposed 2 b feedback so it betta get changed n respected....dont jump all excited yet like u able 2 blow da dust off yo mic n jump start ur carreer n schema i aint neva had a problem wit u cuz u aint neva really said shit poser though dats fucked up but wut eva im use2 da hate from this fuckin site sad fuckin shit is da only site who give any good responses of course at the others ive been 2 people have no problem wit me n words ahgod set it up if u wanna keep bein a lil bitch talkin shit!!!!u call me out than set it up pussy

aaah...stop taking shit so personal im just fucking with you...its not a conspiracy man i talk shit to everyone...just calm the fuck down and take a joke and people wont fuck with you so hard...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-06, 11:58 PM   #45
SINISTER
Under Oath

Talk about gettin fucked........peep this http://community.rapverse.com/showb...d.php?p=3071017
Vs Mystic