RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 09:14 AM   #31
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
hmmm interesting.
and people wonder why i question the bible.

Actually...Hol up..back up

What Nos is saying isn't scriptural. There are books that were not included in the bible called non-canonical books. The Canon, as the current bible came to be known as, was agreed upon by scholars to be the most authentic account of the life and times of Jesus, the Christ. I've actually read some of the other books and found them interesting. There's one that talks about Jesus' childhood more than the other ones. You can see how that wasn't included because Jesus hadn't become "Jesus" yet. So, how in the world would ANYONE know what Jesus was doing on the playground? Feel me? Things like that were omitted. No one has ever questioned Christ's Deity. The whole point of the Christian Faith is the acknowledgment that Jesus is Lord and Savior. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in Jesus at all. Muslims believe Jesus was a "nice guy" who was a prophet. We as Christians know otherwise. Jesus was prophesied thousands of years before he came. When he did, he came to save souls. The bible says in John chapter 1:

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word WAS GOD."

Jesus = the word

Jesus is God.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:05 PM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Heh.. I didnt know that..

You know there are theorys floating round these days that Mohammed, the prophet of the Islamic religion was actually Jesus Christ.

Makes you wonder.....

Yeah, that's actually old news lol. But it isn't true. Islaam was created and funded entirely by St. Augustine after the time that Christianity had already started, at around 70 A.D. The conept of "The Prophet Muhammed" only had legs because Yashua was a well known prophet who had brought success to "Christianity" a religion that did not exist till "Christ" came about. The Pope did not like that Christianity (and there for "Christ") had such a heavy religious influence over catholics who originally answered to and seeked word from the Pope and the Vatican. To regain power, he found someone who would lead what would end up becoming the Muslim religion and excorsized his control to make sure that Muhammed was guided in the direction that the Pope wanted him to. So much so that Muhammed's adviser who "helped" interpret muhammed's prophecies was catholic and influenced Muhammed to believe that anyone not adhering to the divine words of the human pope was an infidel who seeked to decieve the people, which included Jews and Christians. Muhammed even studied the life of St. Augustine in preparation for what he was about to do. As the word of islaam spread to the arabs who were told that they were the chosen ones, the forces for the wars against those religions grew massively powerful.

The Pope OK'd the approvals needed for islaams generals to attack north africa where christianity and judaism had spread, the same place "Jesus" was born and lived. The muslim army in respect to the pope for empowering them also heeded orders to rename the greek statue of Venus to "The Virgin Mary" and the statue of the god Jupiter to "St. Peter" which is where our images of these people come from.

The Pope didn't expect that this religion that he created and influenced to destroy his enemies would eventually grow so wildly out of his control and eventually seek to even overthrow HIM as an "infidel", so peace talks started after the muslim armies invaded turkey, lebanon and were poised to begin on Italy and other land masses, which caused a loose peace between catholics and muslims while the Pope was changing aim to one of the biggest Jewish landmasses on the globe, Russia and areas north, such as poland germany etc. The empowering vision to all Muslims was the (intended) appearance of The virgin mary (the false idols mentioned in the bible) in the muslim city of Fatima which was named after Muhammeds daughter. This was considered the virgin mary's seal of approval to the muslims and elevated Muhammeds daughter to the status of "The most divine female in heaven second only to the virgin mary" at around 1910.

The Pope (This time Pope Pius the XII) and Christianity tried to overthrow the Jewish people of Russia, Poland, and Germany again during the second World War with their Nazi army which everyone knows is staunchly Catholic and seeked to kill all Jews after Hitler was convinced that Jews are responsible for killing the christian Messiah. Once again...They created a monster and it backfired, since Hitler began to seek total world domination with his version of Christianity that was fueled by a maddening passion for genetic science, a hunt (and find) for alien life, and paegan practices and symbols such as the swaztika which originally is a symbol for one-ness with nature, the 4 cardinal directions, 4 elements, etc and pointed clockwise, not counterclockwise which denoted a reversal and undoing of these forces. The Swaztika it self is centered around a cross.

What's ironic is that thousands of years later, this is the EXACT same thing the catholic United States did with the Muslim Taliban. They created them by training Osama to train foot soldiers to combat the U.S.'s (religious) enemy at the time which was Russia post-cold-war, funded him by giving him munitions from their weapons cache and billions of dollars, filling him to the brim with "you-are-the one-ness" and religious zeal, and cut him loose. Then....it backfired.

yay.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:14 PM   #33
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

why are ya'll trying to argue religion based on facts?...

religion isn't based on facts, it's based on faith...if you don't have that, you're not going to believe, so why try so hard to discredit another person's beliefs?...religion and GOD are not one in the same...Nos, you argue a lot about religion but say that you only "hate organiZed religion"...what do you believe then if you only disagree with people that share the same beliefs gathering?...Apexx, you might find it hard to believe, but you have to have a certain amount of "faith" to believe in anything, so you DO have faith...just faith in man, as opposed to being faith in GOD

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:22 PM   #34
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity

religion isn't based on facts, it's based on faith...if you don't have that, you're not going to believe, so why try so hard to discredit another person's beliefs?...religion and GOD are not one in the same...Nos, you argue a lot about religion but say that you only "hate organiZed religion"...what do you believe then if you only disagree with people that share the same beliefs gathering?...Apexx, you might find it hard to believe, but you have to have a certain amount of "faith" to believe in anything, so you DO have faith...just faith in man, as opposed to being faith in GOD

I have no "faith" or "beliefs". You find it hard to be-LIE-ve anything when you look at the facts and they conflict to those beliefs. If it really happened, there would be distinct and traceable evidence, not speculation, misinterpretation, and contradiction. Everything means nothing until it's proven. Belief is ignorance. Ask questions. You might learn something.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:26 PM   #35
L. Veracity

eghh, I don't argue with religion, especially with people like you lol

don't take that as an insult, you're one of the most intelligent people I know
but religion is one thing I would never discuss with you
because our views are in such a great opposition

P.S. what's your AIM negro?...(or other IM name)

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:41 PM   #36
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
eghh, I don't argue with religion, especially with people like you lol

don't take that as an insult, you're one of the most intelligent people I know
but religion is one thing I would never discuss with you
because our views are in such a great opposition

P.S. what's your AIM negro?...(or other IM name)

Opposing views on religion? I don't "believe" everything I read. You believe everything you read? Is that the opposition?

P.S. same AIM name now that I always had, deepblue963

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-14-06, 01:52 PM   #37
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Yeah, that's actually old news lol. But it isn't true. Islaam was created and funded entirely by St. Augustine after the time that Christianity had already started, at around 70 A.D. The conept of "The Prophet Muhammed" only had legs because Yashua was a well known prophet who had brought success to "Christianity" a religion that did not exist till "Christ" came about. The Pope did not like that Christianity (and there for "Christ") had such a heavy religious influence over catholics who originally answered to and seeked word from the Pope and the Vatican. To regain power, he found someone who would lead what would end up becoming the Muslim religion and excorsized his control to make sure that Muhammed was guided in the direction that the Pope wanted him to. So much so that Muhammed's adviser who "helped" interpret muhammed's prophecies was catholic and influenced Muhammed to believe that anyone not adhering to the divine words of the human pope was an infidel who seeked to decieve the people, which included Jews and Christians. Muhammed even studied the life of St. Augustine in preparation for what he was about to do. As the word of islaam spread to the arabs who were told that they were the chosen ones, the forces for the wars against those religions grew massively powerful.

The Pope OK'd the approvals needed for islaams generals to attack north africa where christianity and judaism had spread, the same place "Jesus" was born and lived. The muslim army in respect to the pope for empowering them also heeded orders to rename the greek statue of Venus to "The Virgin Mary" and the statue of the god Jupiter to "St. Peter" which is where our images of these people come from.

The Pope didn't expect that this religion that he created and influenced to destroy his enemies would eventually grow so wildly out of his control and eventually seek to even overthrow HIM as an "infidel", so peace talks started after the muslim armies invaded turkey, lebanon and were poised to begin on Italy and other land masses, which caused a loose peace between catholics and muslims while the Pope was changing aim to one of the biggest Jewish landmasses on the globe, Russia and areas north, such as poland germany etc. The empowering vision to all Muslims was the (intended) appearance of The virgin mary (the false idols mentioned in the bible) in the muslim city of Fatima which was named after Muhammeds daughter. This was considered the virgin mary's seal of approval to the muslims and elevated Muhammeds daughter to the status of "The most divine female in heaven second only to the virgin mary" at around 1910.

The Pope (This time Pope Pius the XII) and Christianity tried to overthrow the Jewish people of Russia, Poland, and Germany again during the second World War with their Nazi army which everyone knows is staunchly Catholic and seeked to kill all Jews after Hitler was convinced that Jews are responsible for killing the christian Messiah. Once again...They created a monster and it backfired, since Hitler began to seek total world domination with his version of Christianity that was fueled by a maddening passion for genetic science, a hunt (and find) for alien life, and paegan practices and symbols such as the swaztika which originally is a symbol for one-ness with nature, the 4 cardinal directions, 4 elements, etc and pointed clockwise, not counterclockwise which denoted a reversal and undoing of these forces. The Swaztika it self is centered around a cross.

What's ironic is that thousands of years later, this is the EXACT same thing the catholic United States did with the Muslim Taliban. They created them by training Osama to train foot soldiers to combat the U.S.'s (religious) enemy at the time which was Russia post-cold-war, funded him by giving him munitions from their weapons cache and billions of dollars, filling him to the brim with "you-are-the one-ness" and religious zeal, and cut him loose. Then....it backfired.

yay.

That really does a lot of the clout of a religion to know it was founded on a human agenda. This is just another reason why I dont like wide spread organised religions. They are nothing more than a method of control. Priding themselves on petty traditions and belief's that are set up to give the average person the impression that he/she cannot have a relationship with god without doing exactly as the church tells them to do.. Which brings me to....

Quote:

religion isn't based on facts, it's based on faith...if you don't have that, you're not going to believe, so why try so hard to discredit another person's beliefs?...religion and GOD are not one in the same...Nos, you argue a lot about religion but say that you only "hate organiZed religion"...what do you believe then if you only disagree with people that share the same beliefs gathering?

I believe god is the universe we exist in. That is, a universe that runs as a precise result of strict cause and effect governing everything. I believe in science over faith due to the fact that science is real and abides by actual logic... Faith is a concoction of ones mind in an attempt to explain the un-explainable.

Organised religions are about making claims that they are the chosen ones and the only true way to salvation. They are nothing more than wide spread cults pretending to be the real deal.

Anybody can have a relationship with god... You dont need to go to church, you dont need to read the bible.. These things are interesting, and knowedge wise can even be beneficial, but also extremily trivial when concearned with the bigger picture.... Just know that everybody has a destiny or path that is set before them with their own individual lessons and experiences that are designed to teach you along the way exactly what you need to know to progress and inevidibly end up where you need to be in life. The harder you try and learn your lessons and the more you give to the world as a person determines how much you will recieve in this life and beyond.

Faith isnt even required.
Old 03-14-06, 01:57 PM   #38
L. Veracity

the universe is the universe, God is God...they're not one in the same = |

life experiences teach everyone things, you have freedome of choice to make your life turn out however it will, that's what "fate" and "destiny" are...there's a pre-determined end that depends on choices you make, we agree on that...

but I have a question, how do you determine what's right and what's wrong?...if you've never experienced a situation, what governs your thoughts on right and wrong?...most people I know base their moral standards on religion, which is what most LAW is based on...does this mean that laws are not to be followed because they are based on the moral standings or religions?...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-14-06, 02:08 PM   #39
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: E6F9 C297

Quote:
Heh.. I didnt know that..

You know there are theorys floating round these days that Mohammed, the prophet of the Islamic religion was actually Jesus Christ.

Makes you wonder.....

The Koran states that Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. Jesus was like second best because the only true prophet is Mohammed. The two names are stated seperately but where do those theories come from? Just curious...prolly not from Islamic side.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 02:17 PM   #40
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
the universe is the universe, God is God...they're not one in the same = |

life experiences teach everyone things, you have freedome of choice to make your life turn out however it will, that's what "fate" and "destiny" are...there's a pre-determined end that depends on choices you make, we agree on that...

but I have a question, how do you determine what's right and what's wrong?...if you've never experienced a situation, what governs your thoughts on right and wrong?...most people I know base their moral standards on religion, which is what most LAW is based on...does this mean that laws are not to be followed because they are based on the moral standings or religions?...

Oh but they are one in the same..
God is formless and exists everywhere at the same time. If he was a seperate entity then then that would make him a kind of being. And if you believe what your own religion tells you about god.. Then this cannot be.

As for your question about what is right and wrong.. Right and wrong is dictated by what we know to be right and wrong. There have been numorous 'free-thinker' cults throughout history that have preached that if they dont think something is wrong, then its not a sin...

However these people have usually used this method of thinking as a justification mainly for fullfilling sexual fantasys.

We are intelligent organisms with the ability to decipher whether something is beneficial or ultimatly wrong. Sure we make mistakes from time to time, but we usually learn as a result.

Be real.. You dont need anyone to tell you whats right and whats wrong.. You just know...
Old 03-14-06, 02:18 PM   #41
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ
The Koran states that Jesus was a prophet just like Mohammed. Jesus was like second best because the only true prophet is Mohammed. The two names are stated seperately but where do those theories come from? Just curious...prolly not from Islamic side.

Read Apexx's post on the subject..

It pretty much cleared everything up...
Old 03-14-06, 02:30 PM   #42
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
We are intelligent organisms with the ability to decipher whether something is beneficial or ultimatly wrong. Sure we make mistakes from time to time, but we usually learn as a result.

Be real.. You dont need anyone to tell you whats right and whats wrong.. You just know...

i agree with this.....totally

i know somewhere it also says God holds the world in the palm of his hand, so do you think thats just symbolism saying he is always watching or, do you think he actually is everywhere all the time????
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 03:33 PM   #43
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7615 3A3D

damn i thought it was fat joe lol
Old 03-14-06, 03:33 PM   #44
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7615 3A3D

or lil wayne .....................lol
Old 03-14-06, 03:35 PM   #45
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

"The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia
and uhh, the second son of Pope Alexander
The Sixth of Rome, and once the picture was shown
That's how the devils tricked my dome"-GZA Basic instructions before leaving earth