RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-05, 04:59 AM   #31
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A6FC E9D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
no i dont have a majour education, i didnt spend much time in school, ill be the first to admit it, witty?? lmfao im wittier than you will ever be, ive come across plenty of girls that are like, if u dont do shit for other people or even animals or whatever out of the kindness of your heart, they aint even gonna look at you.... i remember this one girl, fine as fuck, i mean eeeeeeeeeeeverybody wanted her, but noooooooooooooooooooobody could get a look in, n then i seen her doing some volunteer work, so i joined up, n got talkin to her, got the digits, hung out a few times, we aint fuck or nuthin but yeah, it just goes to show, some girls know what they want in a man, and there will be times that you need to do what it takes to get somewhere...... and if she asked u why your there(in the club) and you deny telling her your there to sell coke to rich dumb college kids, thats concidered a lie, because you need to answer the question n if u dnt tell the truth, u obviously tell a lie.

Leady ..... Man seriously...Lets be real for a minute...

You dont get much action do you.... I mean...

You joined up to do volenteer work just so you could have a plutonic relationship with a girl...... whats with your logic dude....
Old 11-23-05, 05:06 AM   #32
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 21F6 D59C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

Leady ..... Man seriously...Lets be real for a minute...

You dont get much action do you.... I mean...

You joined up to do volenteer work just so you could have a plutonic relationship with a girl...... whats with your logic dude....

wow @ you.... first off, im in a relationship, second of all, im a father, so nice try on that one... and i wanted to know what this girl was like, i know its super cool for you netcee's to look cool and a playa for your net buddies, but id rather be real, point of that was, you will find girls where you will need to be out of character to get anywhere... anybody who has lived a REAL life rather than a FANTASY life they wish they lived, will tell you that.

*awaits nos and other wannabe playas to come in here talking the usuall bullshit they talk in a pathetic attempt to look cool for some kids they will never meet*
Old 11-23-05, 05:11 AM   #33
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

I'm so fake... I apoligize to any of you who actually thought I had a life. I'm sorry.

*asks strobe to take link to my website for me with my label down*

*takes down pic of girl from member mugshots*

*goes and digs out old Sony playstation 1, quits record label, and dumps girl, cause obviously all I can be is a e-nerd if I post online...*

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 05:13 AM   #34
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
wow @ you.... first off, im in a relationship, second of all, im a father, so nice try on that one... and i wanted to know what this girl was like, i know its super cool for you netcee's to look cool and a playa for your net buddies, but id rather be real, point of that was, you will find girls where you will need to be out of character to get anywhere... anybody who has lived a REAL life rather than a FANTASY life they wish they lived, will tell you that.

*awaits nos and other wannabe playas to come in here talking the usuall bullshit they talk in a pathetic attempt to look cool for some kids they will never meet*

Listen leady...
If you were gonna say I aint lived a real life..... Your real lucky to be behind a computer screen... Fucken schmuck...

And your trynna give me advice on women? I think we already established you aint a very good source of information B...........
Old 11-23-05, 05:21 AM   #35
leady
Addicted

lol @ you thinking every girl will be interested in you, its common knowledge every girl has different interests, is impressed by different things, and look for different things from guys... its impossible to be able to have it to please every girl without having to twist the truth or lie about something... im lucky im behind a computer screen?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i KNOW you wouldnt do shit even if i wasnt, so please, hush ya mouth
Old 11-23-05, 05:36 AM   #36
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 2BC0 6D79

Ugly contest? lol...

if you wanna find out if your ugly or not...simply compare yourself to Leady, if you look better than him, you aint ugly.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 05:47 AM   #37
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
Ugly contest? lol...

if you wanna find out if your ugly or not...simply compare yourself to Leady, if you look better than him, you aint ugly.

not really... its not hard to better looking than me, so you could still be ugly even if u look better than me, but nice attempt on a little insult on me there, didnt quite work though
Old 11-23-05, 05:51 AM   #38
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Leadys on that real 'ignorance of thy own stupidity' tip...

One of them loudmouth dumb cats that nobody pays much attention to in intelligent discussions..

[/commonknowledge]
Old 11-23-05, 05:57 AM   #39
leady
Addicted

whats funny is, if youve not seen me in an intelligent discussion, ive schooled so many people its un-real, and whats even better is, that i allways back my arguments with facts and proof of the facts i claim... and ignored???? lmfao thats funny, concidering i know EVERYBODY from my area and other areas ive lived in, why people on a forum act like they know you in person i dont know, the ones that act like that are the ones that are usually more predictable than anybody else.

if you want an intelligent discussion, actually come with something intelligent to say first and then you will see whats up.
Old 11-23-05, 06:03 AM   #40
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
whats funny is, if youve not seen me in an intelligent discussion, ive schooled so many people its un-real, and whats even better is, that i allways back my arguments with facts and proof of the facts i claim... and ignored???? lmfao thats funny, concidering i know EVERYBODY from my area and other areas ive lived in, why people on a forum act like they know you in person i dont know, the ones that act like that are the ones that are usually more predictable than anybody else.

if you want an intelligent discussion, actually come with something intelligent to say first and then you will see whats up.

Leady you couldnt school a retard.........

What the hell are you talking about?
Old 11-23-05, 06:07 AM   #41
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
whats funny is, if youve not (A)seen me in an intelligent discussion(A), ive schooled so many people its un-real, and whats even better is, that i allways back my arguments with facts and proof of the facts i claim... and ignored???? lmfao thats funny, (B)concidering(B) i know EVERYBODY from my area and other areas ive lived in, why people on a forum act like they know you in person i dont know, the ones that act like that are the ones that are usually more predictable than anybody else.

exhibit A...Claims to be intelligent lol.

exhibit B...It's considering.....not CONCIDERING.

and exhibit C...the countless amounts of handicapped grammer.

such as ''if youve not seen me''.....and backing arguments with Facts and ''proof''......when clearly these facts are staring this kid in the face and he'll only come back and argue FACTS which would make him a hypoocrite.

Old 11-23-05, 06:11 AM   #42
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Quote:
not really... its not hard to better looking than me, so you could still be ugly even if u look better than me, but nice attempt on a little insult on me there, didnt quite work though

NO YOUR RIGHT, YO.

It didn't work....You just admit your ugly which is ALOT better than me pointing it out, RIGHT? baaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Old 11-23-05, 06:14 AM   #43
leady
Addicted

oh no, excuse me for a typo, ive not slept for 3 days, i think im entitled to mistake, and sorry for not typing 100% using the correct grammer. i dont really feel it important enough for me to put full stops, commas, apostrophes and capital letters in the right place all the time, not unless i need to, i.e important letters/emails, its an internet forum, do you honestly think im going to constantly watch my typing for mistakes for a few kids on a website??? erm no i dont think so, and a typo has nothing to do with actual knowledge and ability to take part in an intelligent conversation.

try again.
Old 11-23-05, 06:16 AM   #44
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Not slept for 3 days?.......

..LOL Excuse me while I grab a tissue, bullshit got me sneezing like a motherfucker.

Old 11-23-05, 06:17 AM   #45
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTaFo'
NO YOUR RIGHT, YO.

It didn't work....You just admit your ugly which is ALOT better than me pointing it out, RIGHT? baaaaaaaaaaaaaah

wow, you really think it matters that much to me??? jesus christ are you fooled then, why would i walk around saying "im fine as a motherfucker" i know im not, whoopty fuckin doo, but whats good is the fact i dont give 2 shits, i am who i am, and what i look like on the outside doesnt change that and never will, and more importantly, you people act like you know me, when infact you havent got the slightest idea as to who i am or what im like in real life.

you think your insulting me and my intelligence??? nah, your just un-intentionally admitting your own lack of intelligence.