RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-03, 11:54 PM   #31
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 17A6 BC21

"people who dont follow probably dont know much about sins and shit..."

You do know what sins are founded upon right? Morals...which, well, when you cross a line something happens. Usually a punishment. People who haven't read the 10 haven't realized that murder isn't right? ...hmmm

"And not everything in the Bible is meant to be taken literally."

-How the fuck would you know? Were you there when it was writen? ...Oh and you do know God didn't write the Bible, right? Nor did Jesus. Its basically a history text book. And for all we know, it could be completely wrong. Hey, maybe a scribe got lazy and left out the ending; "Written by Scribe #245 because I was bored."
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-03, 12:11 AM   #32
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: AAF1 A3DB

Quote:
Originally posted by McProfit
I feel that it would be such a more peaceful planet if we all kinda mixed the religons cuz they're is a belivable and trustful part to every one of them. If you mixed them it would be kinda neat seeing different point of views.

Known And Proven Rule: People will always have an opinion. With an opinion comes another persons opinion. After a while certain people get mad, and boom someones dead.
Peace will never be prevalent. The world wouldn't function.

Quote:
Originally posted by AngellicalR

^^ and this is y i don't believe Jahova's witnessess should be allowed in public school...

one of them actually came up to me and started to bitch me out because i said i didn't believe in Jesus or God, or at least wouldn't until i died and saw myself

this was me wit anger:

i so bad wanted to hit her....

Don't do that. Go and knock on her door at 3 AM in the fucking morning everyday.

Oh, and find some Devil Horns, you know, everyone has them around Halloween. That will go over well.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-03, 12:21 AM   #33
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 9BFE A24F

do i believe in god? yes
do i believe jesus died for my sins? yes
do i go to church? no
read the bible? no
own a bible? yes
pray? yes

I do believe in god but i dont try and force my opinion on others...even those who know me probably dont think that i love god as much as i do, i just dont show it...i would actually wear an iced out chain for the cross, not the price

do i think im a good chatholic? nope.. besided belief i dont participate in any kind of mass or the sort

and as for praying? i HATE every person who prays to go for something they dont deserve "i need money, love, her/him to like me..." when i pray, few and far between, i use it as a confessional box...i just tell him whats up, whats new with me and things that i have been thinking about...

not to sound like a dick, but my life is not hard in anyway so i dont bother asking god for shit i dont need....i just get a job...
so if you pray cause your gf/bf left you...i hope you fucking burn in hell

AMEN
Old 12-12-03, 06:52 AM   #34
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: F1FF 6B31

I'm Catholic.

You're all going to Hell
Old 12-12-03, 08:40 AM   #35
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-

Text Record: 35-26
IP: F3D3 3619

^WorD

Fuck all you protestant fuck's....i will throw rocks at your family
Old 12-12-03, 11:45 AM   #36
Speeches Blunt
- Termz, the.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 32D2 3E9D

Quote:
Originally posted by Mental God
For Some Reason, This Reminded Me Of Camarac

For some reason, you think your lame attempts at humour will give you acceptance on the message board.

This reminds me of you:

___O<
^ ^

Piss Ant.
Old 12-12-03, 11:49 AM   #37
pot1ent

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 071B C762

*tut tut tut*

Im pretty damn sure camerac is isn't racist.. Whoever the dumb fuck is.. Go and read his threads on eminem you spacko's.. I don't like racist.. I wish curses upon them.. So accusations of those kinds deserves a merking..

Camerac where you at?

Pz..
Old 12-12-03, 01:56 PM   #38
Theo Ginn

IP: 7B34 1697

imma become a christian when im 85 just incase heaven exists
Old 12-13-03, 03:12 PM   #39
varentao

IP: 99D7 D3A1

Well you know the main reason Christianity spread so far, dunt ya?

The Roman Empire. A new form of control. A modern one. To save their flailing empire. Though of course, the Emperor at the time (name slips my mind) may have 'found the light' while he was at it.

Religion has always been a good form of order. The tyranny of order over the tyranny of chaos. And then used furthermore to further political-power ambitions.

Tis more so the humanity (in general) in religion that corrupts it. Rather than the religion itself.

Though even religion itself can be corrupt. Things that are written in their 'scriptures' that are seen as wrong today. By even those of it's religion. And i mean the 'highest' of that religion. But they are buried beneath all the other stuff. The 'better' sides of it.

There's a 'religion' followed by over a billion people. Yet it is concentrated mainly in one country. Though one could argue VERY strongly, that if it was imposed worldwide. It'd be much more open to corruption. And even 'openly' encourage it. Yet it's welcomed as a very good alternative to the mainstream religions of today. By left wingers, liberals etc. It could be the most wide ranging religion of humanity. Touching on every aspect of it (both good and bad). As it branches out like that...

It goes on and on...
Old 12-14-03, 01:15 AM   #40
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: CEF5 716F

I think I'll stick with my earth based elemental hip-hopian faith based magick religeon... and you all have whatever you all want, and we'll call it a night.
Old 12-14-03, 01:36 AM   #41
Abram
New to RB

IP: 640C 3FBD

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruklor
...Oh and you do know God didn't write the Bible, right? Nor did Jesus. Its basically a history text book.

You do know that the Bible was written over a period of 1500 years, right? And that none of the 40 people who contributed to it really knew eachother personally, right? No, I didn't think you did. Basically a history text book my ass.

No basic history text book has been translated into thousands of languages and is the best all time selling book...ever.
Old 12-14-03, 01:41 AM   #42
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

The bible may be the best selling book of all time but it is just that..a book. Your argument about how it is translated into so many languages can be made irrelevant by this fact : the Klingon Language now officially has its own dictionary, own bible, and own encyclapedia set. Whats the point of my pointing this out you ask? People are ignorant and do whatever it takes to make money. You mentioned yourself that the bible is the best selling book of all time..where do you think that money goes? It doesnt go to a church, it doesnt go to starving children, it goes straight into the pockets of the blood hungry corporations. The bible is nothing more than the biggest mainstay of 'Get rich' gimmicks. But I have got to admit, they did a good job fooling those billions of people and all.

Last edited by Dez : 12-14-03 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-14-03, 01:54 AM   #43
Abram
New to RB

Quote:
Originally posted by The Realist
read the bible? no
do i think im a good chatholic? nope..

and as for praying? i HATE every person who prays to go for something they dont deserve "i need money, love, her/him to like me..." when i pray, few and far between, i use it as a confessional box...i just tell him whats up, whats new with me and things that i have been thinking about...

not to sound like a dick, but my life is not hard in anyway so i dont bother asking god for shit i dont need....i just get a job...
so if you pray cause your gf/bf left you...i hope you fucking burn in hell

You definately weren't lying when you said you're not a good catholic. Cause you really don't know what you're talking about. Read the Bible...Learn something. Who cares if you hate people who pray for something they want...like for a boy or girl to like them? You don't even read the Bible...how would you know what prayer is for anyways?

What's the point of prayer if you only do it "few and far between"? To take up time? Help you fall asleep?

And if you hate people who pray for something they don't deserve...then you hate everyone who prays cause God doesn't owe anyone anything. You pray for stuff you don't deserve.
Old 12-14-03, 01:57 AM   #44
Dez

IP: 02B3 389F

To quote George Carlin : "If God is all knowing, and has this big Divine plan.. he knows what you are going to pray for before you even pray. And if its not in his plan you wont get it anyway, so whats the point?"
Old 12-14-03, 02:03 AM   #45
Abram
New to RB

Quote:
Originally posted by Dez
The bible may be the best selling book of all time but it is just that..a book. Your argument about how it is translated into so many languages can be made irrelevant by this fact : the Klingon Language now officially has its own dictionary, own bible, and own encyclapedia set. Whats the point of my pointing this out you ask? People are ignorant and do whatever it takes to make money. You mentioned yourself that the bible is the best selling book of all time..where do you think that money goes? It doesnt go to a church, it doesnt go to starving children, it goes straight into the pockets of the blood hungry corporations. The bible is nothing more than the biggest mainstay of 'Get rich' gimmicks. But I have got to admit, they did a good job fooling those billions of people and all.

I really don't know where the money people paid for Bibles goes to. And until you show me something, I don't believe you do either. Even IF the money doesn't go to help people in need, there is millions of people who read that book, and live by it, who help by giving away a blanket or a sandwich. There's no getting around that some kind of help gets to people in need because of God and the Bible.

It's not just a book and anyone who has read it would know. You could live your life by a book that's thousands of years old. You can read it over and over again and still not learn everything in it. There's no book like that...at all.

That klingon stuff makes no difference. You failed to see my point. The other guy said that the Bible is basically a history text book. I said why I thought he was wrong. This book is about history and future.