RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
C.C.C.P. 0 0%
~{ExClusive}~ 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-04, 02:57 PM   #31
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP: E198 D20B

Voted For: ~{ExClusive}~

Exclusive won.. His personals killed.. even tho ya structure was off, your disses were on point, the emphasis of him a russia was funny to me.. nice battle from both, flow was about the same, and so were the rhymes so this was really close and shit, i liked this battle.. Exclusive won tho with his disses and a more enjoyable verse, no hate..

return honest vote in my battle right here..
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152255

oh, and P.S, do you have Adobe Audition 1.5 yet? coz i do need a Sig cuz, hook me up, i was tryna tell you, i guess my message fucked up.. hit me on AIM Torment29

Old 09-30-04, 08:59 PM   #32
Magic5

IP: 08F6 E948

~{ExClusive}~
structure is stretched.. flow falls off due to the stretchness.. u had a few multis.. wordplay was alright.. a few of ur punches connected.. alright personals.. u focused to much on the Russian shit though..

C.C.C.P.
structure is also stretched.. flow also falls off due to the stretchnes..u had a few mults.. wordplay sucked.. none of ur punches connected.. no good personals..

Overall
both had a wack structure.. both flows fell off.. both had a few multis.. Exclusive had better wordplay, more connecting punches, and better personals.. so basing off of that.. Exclusive gets my vote..

VOTE - ~{EXCLUSIVE}~

Old 10-01-04, 12:01 AM   #33
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

c.c.c.p ok first bar wack canada been in wars but anyways also gun lines are played there is a thread about that in the lyrisist lounge and you did it twice punches weak as well as disses structure and flow ok vocab also ok a 4/10 cuz ive seen much worse

exclusive opener weak ender was ok your punches and disses were better then Cs shit but you need to work on those still also good vocab and you tried alot of personals structure is ok needs a little work ok verse your slightly better punches got you this battle 4.5/10

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 10-01-04, 12:17 AM   #34
Pain Is My Game
Banned: Cheating

IP: 5043 32F4

exclusive easly took this battle he KOed this bad fuck he took this with hes he hit with hard punches and vocab he had some but overall liked his verse
Vote eclusive

cccp why do russians try to rap lol that makes me laugh no hate tho honest vote ps.