RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
VALOR 5 55.56%
Empire 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-04, 11:17 PM   #31
BIGPAPPA76
~Whos Next?~

IP: 1AF0 6ADD

Voted For: VALOR

OMG... WACK...

this was one sided as fuck! valor takes this shit in every way... Empire and i have beef so im sure he will bitch that this is a hate or DR but whatever cause its not... his verse just straight up sucked ass... its obveous he dosent do poetry... i mean hes tight at text but poetry just aint his thing... first of empire ya structure needs some definate work... poetic structure is much differant than battle structure... valor got right on... it effects the overall flow of the peice... valors flowed nicely and and was right on topic and was deep as fuck... empire yours was aight... not bad concidering the bad structure. ya realy need to work on that tho... no hate tho even tho you will probably misconstrue this as a hate vote... any way this one is clearly going to valor...

very good verse man..

VOTE- Valor

Send a message via AIM to BIGPAPPA76  
Old 10-07-04, 11:20 PM   #32
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

valor structure was way worse then mine i beef with your crew and you go vote aganist me??!!how fucking gay is that this vote will be coming off faggot

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 10-08-04, 01:53 AM   #33
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP: 9E2F CDE8

Voted For: Empire

This was actually a pretty solid battle, Ima have to take a closer look at this one to decide a winner...

Starting - Emp, got right into how you felt inside, and provided details about how the loved one died

Ending - Valor, had a touching ending, quite emotional after reading the entire verse

Structure - Valor, Cleaner, organized, centered, lookin good, some bars coulda been shortened/lengthened, but well done

Vocab - Emp, you took this one quite easily, not only were most of your lyrics tech/emphisizing, it was consistant

Multies - Emp used quite a few in his verse, whereas I did not see any in Valor's

Metas - None, thought ya'll woulda tryed to use sum, didnt catch any tho

Staying on topic - Emp, both did well in this area but I feel he went into more detail about it all and took it to another level

Wordplay - Emp, Valor's was pretty basic in the sense that he was quite blunt about everything, Emp had great descriptive words that helped to understand the emotions to the verse

Storyline's Creativness - Tie, both were very creative ideas with the overall storyline and how it played out

Emp: It was a good topical between the both of you but I feel you took this one because of how I broke it all down above ^^, Next time all I would have to say is try makin your structure a bit cleaner and try using metas, they give verses great effects. great job tho dawg...8.95/10

Valor: It was a great battle man, I was just feeling Emps a bit more. I liked your closer it was dope. I think you need to try using better vocab next time tho...If you can use words that are more descriptive to the feeling/emotions of a topical, it allows the reader to really feel what your tryna say, ya know? Also, multies and metas like in a reg. battle play a nice role in topicals, it gives it a little extra spice. Overall...6.80/10

This was a great topical to read and I wanna say no beef, I just critique battles as I see them...honest vote only...props to both for the great work youve both done, payce....

Old 10-08-04, 03:17 PM   #34
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: A9A5 2BC6

Voted For: VALOR

valor-Your verse was overall better as i see it.... you had the better imagery and emotion.... your structure was good and your story was solid... and seeings how i am a topical god i do know what 9im talking about... your flow was on and i liked how half of your verse was freeverse only thing i can say about your verse is from now on when you do a poetry battle keep your verse freeverse it is much better to the poetry and topical heads out there... well atleast over on Original

Empire- your verse was alright the structure was stretched and was hard to follow... it was more like a story then a poem....your flow was okay but you was forcing your ending words to make them rhyme... like i said to valor KEEP YOUR VERESE FREEVERSE

v/valor

...Gone...