RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-04, 05:31 PM   #31
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: 4C6C 7984

Young Buck ain't arrested yet they just got a warrant out for him as a suspect in the stabbing according to the video, (which you can see that weak ass shit on mtv's site, not as incredible as people playin it out as) there are also two other people that have yet to be identified whom also had knives so maybe he didn't stab the guy they don't know for sure...but it's just a warrant he's not in custody yet that was anounced on MTV...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 11-17-04, 05:38 PM   #32
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
omg, that shit is too funny..... not a big fan of buck, but that sux for him.... as one g-unit member leaves jail.... another takes his place

lmao true
werd

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped

Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-04, 07:05 PM   #33
res8qn3j
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 06BE 9DD7

I Hope They Stay In Jail For Years And Get Butt Fucked In There!
Old 11-17-04, 08:57 PM   #34
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AF76 A123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
shit if hes garbage why none of yall got a record deal....i bet hed merk all of rv and rb nuff sed.....it seems to me when rappers get rich mpeople tend to hate them for it then all of a sudden theys garbage thats sad......he aint the best rapper but shit yall is haters....and this thread was supposed to be about the stabbin or wut happened at the vibe awards....then all of a sudden people put posts up "hes garbage.......he sucks.....lloyd banks is better..."yall is ignorant....go listen to chingy or j kwon better yet heres a vanilla ice cd......

I don't have a record deal because I don't rap about drugs and killing people and bein a gangster...and in real life....if he really is a gangster...he would "merk" me....but not in a battle...he is not talented lyrically...everything that people judge as far as talent for lyrics...he doesn't have....punchlines..multis...oh yeah....he has some flow....but thats IT..he is in no way clever...and to you people who think it's because they have money.........your the most ignorant people yet to post....mos def has money...talib kweli has money....dre has money...eminem has money...TQ has money...i respect and enjoy listening to all of them..it's not when they HAVE money....it's when they RAP about money...get your shit straight....how the fuck you gon' rap about all the cash you have...and claim to be "gutter" the next song.....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-04, 11:12 PM   #35
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 7A3E F05A

Quote:
shit if hes garbage why none of yall got a record deal...

Because I'm not riding 50 Cent's coattails...
Quote:
i bet hed merk all of rv and rb nuff sed...

Well if someone can get him on here I'd be more than happy to battle him first
Quote:
it seems to me when rappers get rich mpeople tend to hate them for it then all of a sudden theys garbage thats sad...

Kanye West has probably made quite a bit, and he's dope as fuck...
Quote:
...lloyd banks is better...

I don't much care for Banks either. His underground shit was cold, but G Unit loves to talk about their money and cars as soon as they go mainstream...
Quote:
"yall is ignorant...

Young Buck stabbing someone was ignorant. The whole incident began with ignorance actually, and whoever started it should be ashamed of themselves...
Quote:
go listen to chingy or j kwon better yet heres a vanilla ice cd......

Speaking of ignorant...
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-17-04, 11:32 PM   #36
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

IP: 1EDC 673C

^^6ummm werd to all them anwsers haha
Old 11-18-04, 02:54 PM   #37
Psyco
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 7-6
IP: 4BD0 87AE

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/14...?headlines=true

the link to where all of yall can see the video and hey im a let you in on a little secret
Winc was right honly has a warrent out for his arrest
Send a message via MSN to Psyco Send a message via Yahoo to Psyco   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-04, 04:45 PM   #38
Authentrik
The Prospect

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
Lmao @ u people not posting a link to the article, the man wasn't arrested on the spot, they asked him to turn himself in after viewing video footage. I dunno if he has yet, but god damn, get ya facts straight.

its cuz this is like the 4th thread made about this... the link has been posted before in the other ones.. people just keep makin new threads about it!
Old 11-18-04, 07:29 PM   #39
smokedout05
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

yo the reports from eyewitnesses say that 50 cent got arrested cause they seen him on tape beating the hell out of two dudes and then he went after another...buck stabbed that guy that attacked dre and they took him to a hospital and he suffered a collapsed lung.....gunitworld.com has the story, so everyone who says g-unit is fake is full of shit....
Old 11-19-04, 12:48 AM   #40
PayDay
FuCk YoU I RhYme BeTtEr

IP: 3873 8F77

first off...y yall people hatin g-unit or any of them...look where they are and then look where your at...yea...n e ways...buck is tight, but man that nigga got 2 realize that he aint in the hood no more...u cant b stabbin poeople like that...i mean good 2 kno he got dres back and shit, but damn...he needs 2 rethink his life...and choose...hood or good...and 50 is played

EveryDay Its the same old song, and the feeling is always gone

.:THE JURY:.
HONOR and RESPECT

Send a message via AIM to PayDay Send a message via MSN to PayDay   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 01:29 PM   #41
TAKENOTICE
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Text Record: 5-5
IP: 4C6C 7984

okay this is just another damn reason for people to be on gunits dick again first it was

50 got shot nine times
yayo's in jail
and now yo that buck guy stabbed someone

once again in this case there words aren't that load (music) but there actions are...
famous for what they do not what they say...don't get me wrong i do like some of they music...but dayum half they fans would be like whatevah if they didn't come off as hard as they do...
DaTruth29 [~*Lady Fiya*~] shake-spear Trooper Nova
Old 11-19-04, 01:49 PM   #42
Adrenaline
unknown legend...

Text Record: 7-13
IP: 0F40 8178

Quote:
shit if hes garbage why none of yall got a record deal....i bet hed merk all of rv and rb nuff sed.....it seems to me when rappers get rich mpeople tend to hate them for it then all of a sudden theys garbage thats sad......he aint the best rapper but shit yall is haters....and this thread was supposed to be about the stabbin or wut happened at the vibe awards....then all of a sudden people put posts up "hes garbage.......he sucks.....lloyd banks is better..."yall is ignorant....go listen to chingy or j kwon better yet heres a vanilla ice cd......

hahahaaa ayo this niggaz right... I neva saw the awards but thats sum funny shit still...
Old 11-19-04, 01:52 PM   #43
K-9
...Why must I chase the cat?

Text Record: 2-4
IP: 43F2 63E6

Why did 50 get arrested the gaurds held him back right? He didn't even get one swing and lloyd Banks was layin niggas out why in't he get arrested fuck buck and banks but 50's my boy!
Send a message via AIM to K-9   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-04, 04:01 PM   #44
hipnoticz
Flyweight

IP: 29FE 5E1A

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
dont care about youngbuck...but i heard dre got punched or somethin, got mad respect for dre so i care about that more...fuck buck

lol i feel ya on this one
Old 11-19-04, 11:21 PM   #45
Authentrik
The Prospect

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9
Why did 50 get arrested the gaurds held him back right? He didn't even get one swing and lloyd Banks was layin niggas out why in't he get arrested fuck buck and banks but 50's my boy!

the actual report shows that 50 didnt get arrested... i think thats just a rumor that he did