RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-05, 09:38 PM   #31
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

Well isnt the kkk a real religious group? yes. i aint sayin the pope wit them. just sayin they are based on religion
Old 04-09-05, 09:45 PM   #32
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

wut? nah i wasnt even talkin about u sayin somethin about the kkk. i didnt even read that wherever it is. i was talkin about the fact that doomsday made that connection in his sig.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 04-09-05, 10:31 PM   #33
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

Text Record: 6-3
IP: C7EE 5FCD

yea i know. i was just commenting on it. and making it appearant that those werent my beliefs though.
Old 04-09-05, 11:10 PM   #34
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1ADC A69C

Doomsday is uneducated and ignorant. So, you can't expect much else.

nuff said
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 12:07 AM   #35
illest freestyler
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-5
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ECCC 37D3

tha sig was iight it was kinda sketchy tho amnd colors could be beter
Send a message via AIM to illest freestyler   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 01:16 AM   #36
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 0533 F53C

hm what do i think? i believe it..the sig is dope.....nobody complains when all u faggots put ur so called favorite rappers in ur sigs and flaunt em like they bitches....so why worry bout his damn sig ...get a life...muh fuckaz on rv always tryin to find some big thing to bitch about shut the complaints up..roman catholics to my knowledge killed jesus so fuck the pope he aint do shit for me..he aint hand me money..he wasnt no fuckin miricale worker so shut the fuck up about it. what white man u know.....ever held his hand up high like that to greet people..hitler..soo uh.....i think thats one of the strong points in his sig....leave the man alone about it..what ya should be worried about is how gay rv is and worried about elevatin....
Old 04-10-05, 01:20 AM   #37
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

^^^^ hahahaha, leavin feedback on it, talkin about the artistic value and shit

anyways...... i think it was a real bad thing to do..... cmon, now?? its the pope.... he touched more lives than anyone else in our lifetimes (since all of us were born after he took over) ......

He has the right to do it tho... and thats the same right for us to bash him about it...

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 04-10-05, 01:40 AM   #38
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: AEBA 9CCC

the pope did work for farben chemicals...as an entry-level worker...there is no proof that he ever manufactured a drop of zyklon b...farben was a HUGE company that made synthetic oil and rubber among other things...even if he was directly responsible for making zyklon b he had no idea what he was doing...the only war crimes arrests from farben were I think 14 top executives, so the idea that he was running from the high courts is absurd...

if you were running from the high courts would you take a job where everyone in the world knows who you are? nah...

the cross of odin has been a roman catholic symbol for hundreds of years...

"As has been its custom the Christian Church has included this ancient pagan sign among the crosses of its symbolism. It is known as the gamma cross, the Roman Catholic cross, the consecration cross and the inauguration cross. At the inauguration of a church, the bishop, using blessed water or oil, draws the wheel cross at 12 different places on the church walls. Its use as a halo or gloria, i.e. the spiritual power or energy that holy persons emanate, is associated with its original meaning as a sign of power."

john paul 2 had nothing to do with it...

the KKK/John Paul "he wears robes and they wear robes so they must be the same" is too retarted to even argue about as is the "he holds his hand up when he waves...must be a nazi salute..." thing...

ill have to do more research about the mitre...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 01:51 AM   #39
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

Text Record: 20-10
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8BC7 013B

yall just dont listen... IGNORE HIM... stop posting in this thread because thats what the little ignorant fuck wants.. NOS close this
Old 04-10-05, 01:57 AM   #40
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

i dont see a problem wit it...also, doom, u spelled "malcolm" wrong in ur sig

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 02:29 AM   #41
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

last time i checked, doomsday didn't create this thread, nor did he post in it....so how is he crying out for attention? just cause he has that sig? no, thats just how he feels about the pope......and the pope may have touched/influenced alot of people, but so does the guy down at the teen help centre.....its all in what you think, shit, some sigs to me come off as a little offensive, rude and disrespectful, but im not complaining........pope or no pope, whatever happened to equality in the world?

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 02:30 AM   #42
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

I told you all, I'm the new Pope...

*Waves*
Old 04-10-05, 02:34 AM   #43
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

i smelled a pope once

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 03:27 AM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: D05C 5B0B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungg Blay
how the fuck can u people say "fuck the pope"???????
dont you realize how many people he reached and how much each and everyone of us could learn from him? are u really that ignorant?

do you really think that the pope is satanic???? i mean honestly.... how intelligent can u be to think that the pope is satanic and in the KKK???????

How intellegent can YOU be to ignore the obvious facts? I just showed you numerous instances an still left out a few due to file size constraints. Despite the hard proof you see before you, you still deny it. Well, that's on you. Ignorance is bliss, so smile!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bitchass
Doomsday is uneducated and ignorant. So, you can't expect much else.

nuff said

Damn. Nearly a month later and you're STILL pissed that I shit aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll over you when you were the laughing stock of RV. Q...seriously man...you'll get over it some day. You can take down the Doomsday posters now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by so called "illest freestyler"
tha sig was iight it was kinda sketchy tho amnd colors could be beter

Word. I shoulda had M4d N!9G@z ßü$sîN ®ouÑdz ∫•N!! I'∂ hÃ¥vÉ béEn m4D â€-yTe y0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDH
hm what do i think? i believe it..the sig is dope.....nobody complains when all u faggots put ur so called favorite rappers in ur sigs and flaunt em like they bitches....so why worry bout his damn sig ...get a life...muh fuckaz on rv always tryin to find some big thing to bitch about shut the complaints up..roman catholics to my knowledge killed jesus so fuck the pope he aint do shit for me..he aint hand me money..he wasnt no fuckin miricale worker so shut the fuck up about it. what white man u know.....ever held his hand up high like that to greet people..hitler..soo uh.....i think thats one of the strong points in his sig....leave the man alone about it..what ya should be worried about is how gay rv is and worried about elevatin....

lol word. Sums it all up right there. still, not on person yet is trying to prove or disprove anything. Just looking for a dog to pile on. RV is the home of motherfuckers who talk and say nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schema
1the pope did work for farben chemicals...as an entry-level worker...there is no proof that he ever manufactured a drop of zyklon b...farben was a HUGE company that made synthetic oil and rubber among other things...even if he was directly responsible for making zyklon b he had no idea what he was doing...the only war crimes arrests from farben were I think 14 top executives, so the idea that he was running from the high courts is absurd...

2if you were running from the high courts would you take a job where everyone in the world knows who you are? nah...

3the cross of odin has been a roman catholic symbol for hundreds of years...

"As has been its custom the Christian Church has included this ancient pagan sign among the crosses of its symbolism. It is known as the gamma cross, the Roman Catholic cross, the consecration cross and the inauguration cross. At the inauguration of a church, the bishop, using blessed water or oil, draws the wheel cross at 12 different places on the church walls. Its use as a halo or gloria, i.e. the spiritual power or energy that holy persons emanate, is associated with its original meaning as a sign of power."

john paul 2 had nothing to do with it...

4the KKK/John Paul "he wears robes and they wear robes so they must be the same" is too retarted to even argue about as is the "he holds his hand up when he waves...must be a nazi salute..." thing...

ill have to do more research about the mitre...

Back again huh? Thought I already peed on your half-assed selective research in another thread to which you hauled ass from as I told you you would have. It's about to happen again. Observe:

1: Wait..in another thread, you tried to tell me to that he didn't work for Farben. Now you see that he did? Great. That's a step in the right direction. But you're right, the Karol definitely did not produce Zyklon B which is irrelevant since no one anywher eat any time said that he produced ZB. He was a salesman of ZB. He knew exactly what it was being used for since it was sold in thousands of gallons to known Nazis. No one as prominant as hitlers third reicht would order that mass of a manufactured poision and have it go unnoticed or written off as 'nothing special'. That's like seeing a known Klansman with his "nigger hunter" t-shirt on at a gas station with a trunk full of gasoline cannisters and wood beams and assume he's going to tell stories 'round the campfire.

2: Yup. Because he didn't leave Farben and become a pope. He left farben and was a pastor's assistant for years and they didn't find out it was him pumping Zyklon to the Nazi's till 4 years AFTER ww2 was over. But why'd he join is simple and obvious. There's a thing affectionately called "The Pope's Rubber robe" which means that any religious figurehead under the pope, including the pope himself, is completely untouchable by laws. As a matter of fact, quite the contrary, if you're opposing the church, you'll be the one taking losses. Similar to why they called Gotti the "Teflon Don" because no charges stuck to him. This is known as the rubber robe because everything bounces off of it. Where else can someone molest kids and get nothing from it other than a free pass to do it one more time and a re-location of their job?

What you're also ignoring is the fact that the prior pope before him (Pius XII) ran moves parallel to Hitler as well. He sofened existing laws and passed new laws to facillitate the coming of the Third Reicht in the first place. This is well known in the jewish community. Yet, you don't believe he'd protect a man that was responsible for the inherend death of millions of jews? Be real.

3: The cross of odin's also been a symbol of white power for hundreds of years as well as THE symbol of paganism as you're about to prove for me. Check it:

Quote:
"As has been its custom the Christian Church has included this ancient pagan sign among the crosses of its symbolism. It is known as the gamma cross, the Roman Catholic cross

Woah waoh woah....hold up a second....did you see that? Look!! It said right there that it's a Pagan symbol!! Wait a sec...then it says it's a catholic symbol...but isn't paganism older than catholocism? Yup. Isn't Paganism glroified in the bible? Yup. Dosen't this make this yet another pagan tradition that Christianity has embraced? Once again, yes. that's no surprise seeing that Naziism is also catholic and has inhereted pagan ceremonies and symbols.

4: hmm..okay okay.. so we established that he worked for a company that provided poison to the nazi's. We established that he's adorned with the symbols of stanism. We've established that he's wearing THE robe (actually, a false copy of) that Nimrod (known to you as Satan)himself wore and even wears satan's own headgear. But yet you've still convinced your self that his 45º greeting isn't the Nazi salute? Lets have a look at some photos, shall we?

Vs.

Hmm...maybe

vs

Yeah....definitely no similarities there...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-05, 03:34 AM   #45
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: D05C 5B0B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i dont see a problem wit it...also, doom, u spelled "malcolm" wrong in ur sig

word. Thanks for the correction.

Quote:
yall just dont listen... IGNORE HIM... stop posting in this thread because thats what the little ignorant fuck wants.. NOS close this

false again. If that were the case, I'd be running around making threads that ask which RV member would win in a fight between them and a peanut butter nad jelly sandwitch. Or I'd just do what Q does and make a post to announce that I stubbed my toe. Look how long I've been here and how few posts I have. Shit, I don't even have an avatar or a title, nor do I have people giving me props in my sig - matter fact, quite the opposite. And you think I give a shit about attention?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote