RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Problem child vs CataclyzM-i-C
CataclyzM-I-C 5 100.00%
Problem Child 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-05, 12:54 AM   #31
Reflekt

IP: 2029 97B3

Voted For: CataclyzM-i-C

this was kinda a weak battle in my opinion

Cataclyz - start off with the not so good things. punches and personals. you kinda had a few alright ones but nothing hit really hard. maybe you were holding back. the only real personal i seen in there was the A.I line and that was still pretty weak. you didnt have any real punches. i was disappointed in that after you said that my battle really lacked it. so i was expecting your verse to be full of them. now for the better. your flow was definintely on point. you had a few multis which helped with that. your structure was cool cause it was easy to read and i could figure out tha flow. overall i would give you a 6/10

Problem Child - your name definitely matches your verse. a problem to read. your structure was horrible. man take all those little sign things out. it doesnt make your verse any better. you had no punches or personals in this at all. very weak verse. improve on coming up with some personals or punches. overall 4/10