RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Immense 0 0%
Drama Queen 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-05, 02:36 PM   #31
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

IP: 885B B088

Voted For: Drama Queen

Drama Queen- your verse was good n all..thought it was nice...flow was good n all...stayed with it from beginning to the end nice flow...wordplay was good too n all...vocab was great too i thought...also you stayed on topic n all...i thought this was a nice piece overall you got this with just better wordplay...and had better flow too...and a better topic and piece...

Immense- aight verse...structure was good n all easy to read n shit...wordplay good...vocab wasnt the best but good...i mean you could have done better i thought...ummm your flow was aight some times it was a little off n all i thought...overall you did well too close battle but gotta give it to drama queen...

Vote For 1 My Battles in my Sig (RTF)...OR VOTE WILL BE REMOVED..
Old 12-20-05, 03:04 PM   #32
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: F79A 6A54

^Done

Upping this to the top of the page.........

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ  
Old 12-21-05, 08:14 PM   #33
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: Drama Queen

Wow

This Is By Far The Hardest Decion I've had to make in a while But here It Goes

DQ
I Def Like Yo Piece It Was SO Interspoken and so ,..,......unspeakable anmd you came with some great vocabualry and you stayed on topic a 100% through the whole verse you had a great stroy plot which is great in topicals and You overall dropped a great verse so I had to give my vote to you in this battle It was a hard decision others might think different but this is my opinion so my v goes to DQ

Immense
I Like your drop it was What I call riding the edge ....its like when I know Something bout to happen and it does it was sort of too unpredictable and I was expectin that kinda plot to come from that topic just from reading it ....no joke your drop was great but it was too ordinary ....soryy I had to give my v/ to DQ

my v/ DQ

If in free time please RTF if possible

Thanx

-This Has Been courtesy Of-
-Aimez Voting Outlet-

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*