RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-05, 12:21 AM   #31
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dollar
I'll put it like this This is like the rap game...........PS3 is 50 cent.........X-box 360 is like a underground rappers...........50 is nice and does his thang alright and better than others and has promotion that helps it out like woa.........X-box is the underground thats a better rapper that has extremely bad promotions but is still better than the one with promotion.....basicly i seen X-box 360 and played Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon 2 Then played PS3's demo of the "Halo Killer" Kill Zone 2.......Kill Zone 2 has some nice ass graphics and ghost Recon 2 has some of the nicest graphics i've seen way better than PS3's.......
But on the real I think X-box 360 is gonna be the one you need for shooters and is gonna be banging with PS3 in the sports....and PS3 is gonna be used for adventures games and rpgs like Metal Gear and Final fantasy............Either way X-box is gonna own PS3's ass...

Also Online play is gonna kill PS3's...........online gaming and shyt and that what its about now adays.....And all i really gotta say is...........

HALO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you serious? are you even... alive? in the world? do you remember when halo 2 came out? microsoft marketed the shit out of it. It was everywhere.

Microsoft have the big money and promotion here, they are the "50 cent."

I dont think you really know what you're talking about. You probably just had an xbox in the last generation, and liked it.

and can I ask, where did you play a ps3? it comes out in 2007... Unless you went to E3 or the tokyo game show, I dont see how you could have played one.

Dont you understand that slgihtly better graphics than ps2 and xbox is all that the Xbox 360 is? They kept DVDs, they kept 3 CPU cores which do the bulk of the processing, and all they did was put in a few more functions and a better graphics processing unit.

The ps3 blows the xbox 360's graphics out of the water. It has 7 core processing units. More than double the processing power of the 360. The reason the graphics, at this time, are only slightly better than the 360 is because the PS3's technology is too advanced for programmers to handle yet.

The xbox 360 uses DVDs. Which is all well and good, but everyone used DVDs last generation. PS3's blu ray holds 50GB compared to 4GB of a DVD. That is more than 12 times as much data. That means longer and more detailed and immersive games than the 360.

And no the xbox isnt the one you need for shooters. If you want a console to play shooters, the revolution is the one with its new control scheme that fits shooters like a glove. Console shooters are clunky and pretty difficult to control effectively.

By the way, the halo series is only acclaimed because its on a console. In reality, it sucks. And everyone is like "omg i need an xbox for halo" when its just gonna come out and be a lot better to play on computer.

What other good franchises does microsoft have anyway? ...................
none... halo is all they have. So theyre releasing it the same day as the PS3 launch. wtf at their gay little tactics with their only semi-good game.
Old 10-04-05, 09:41 AM   #32
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

yeah, xbox has alot smoother graphics, i think....not sure about ps3 or xbox360....havn't really seen screenshots of both....but i play both systems, and the only thing xbox has better is smoother graphics, and halo....other than that, i like ps2 more....provides waaaay better gameplay, xbox is just easier, thats why

i think sony needs to buy rights to zelda though, or even microsoft....so i can play it without buying a gamecube

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 10:21 AM   #33
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

lmao @ xbox 360's game line up.

Its all those shit games that get ported to every system.

its like... super carnage racing extreme fight returns - available on PC, GBA, PS2, Gamecube, XBOX and XBOX 360 ...

xbox 360 is stuck in the last generation
Old 10-04-05, 10:26 AM   #34
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AEE8 69E1

only succes they've had has been with halo, everyother platform has just been alright, nothing that could compare to the socoms or metal gears....shit, jak and daxter and ratchet and clank beat any of the xbox platforms, easily....

there'll probly be a wrestling game in there too

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 05:05 PM   #35
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 8D90 9AAC

to me there both pretty much equal.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 05:07 PM   #36
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

xbox haz tha new perfect dark. thas really tha only reason id git 1

werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 10-04-05, 08:32 PM   #37
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 28AD 5545

My reasons...........Halo 3, Gears of War, RE5,Ghost Recon,Madden,full auto,if they smart dropp another Unreal Tournament, I think the stupidest thing they sony could do was Realeas Final Fantasy, and RE to X-box 360 i feel thats gonna kill them. And yea Microsoft is rich but dont Got Good Promotioning as PS3 probely as much maybe lesser money than X-box but knows how to Promotions,X-box 360 got some much crap in it its not even funny. They got crap you probely mite be usin. PS3=The Game system, X-box 360=The all around entertainment system hence the name 360. Anyways the more im starting to think they shouldnt even really be compared cuz PS3 is a game system and X-box is in partially a game system and mostly an entertainment system.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 08:35 PM   #38
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 28AD 5545

Also quick question aint the Nentido Controller like a Remote control thing....i think i was like high or someshyt when first saw it being like exposed.It looked like abunch of asian chicks,,,,,,kinda sexy i mite addd,fighting over control of the channel.......anybody know anything bout dat

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 08:44 PM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
My reasons...........Halo 3, Gears of War, RE5,Ghost Recon,Madden,full auto,if they smart dropp another Unreal Tournament, I think the stupidest thing they sony could do was Realeas Final Fantasy, and RE to X-box 360 i feel thats gonna kill them. And yea Microsoft is rich but dont Got Good Promotioning as PS3 probely as much maybe lesser money than X-box but knows how to Promotions,X-box 360 got some much crap in it its not even funny. They got crap you probely mite be usin. PS3=The Game system, X-box 360=The all around entertainment system hence the name 360. Anyways the more im starting to think they shouldnt even really be compared cuz PS3 is a game system and X-box is in partially a game system and mostly an entertainment system.

Most of those games you listed will be on PS3 with better graphics. The only one that really matters that it isnt on PS3 is halo, because everyone is on its dick so hard despite the Halo franchise being on computer easier to play...

The UT2007 was demo'd on the PS3. So we can expect a few UT titles on PS3 for sure.

And what are you talking about? MICROSOFT ARE THE RICHEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD. They didnt just grow money off a money tree. Through clever advertisement and monopolization, they became rich. They have it all over the place. XBOX 360 this, XBOX 360 that... it even had a special on MTV. Sony dont have the extent of advertisement that microsoft does.

Do you even know anything about the PS3? Sony's whole concept, for years has revolved around multimedia entertainment. Look at the PSP for example... movies, games, photos, music, internet. The PS3 will have all those things, as well as connectivity with the PSP through wifi. One dumb move by microsoft is shipping 2 types of consoles. One with a hard drive and one without. You need a hard drive for the next generation, for your console to be more than just a machine for games. This means half of the 360 buyers wont be able to effectively use all the consoles features.

They didnt call it the 360 to mean "all round entertainment system" ... look at the specs.. PS3 has more features than the 360.

You know why microsoft called it the 360 instead of the xbox 2? because they are smart marketers of poor products. If they called it the Xbox 2, it would seem inferior to the PS3. And 360 is also known as a full revolution, which takes care of nintendo. Theyre hitting two birds with one stone by naming their console the 360.

You really dont know what you're talking about.
Old 10-04-05, 08:46 PM   #40
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Also quick question aint the Nentido Controller like a Remote control thing....i think i was like high or someshyt when first saw it being like exposed.It looked like abunch of asian chicks,,,,,,kinda sexy i mite addd,fighting over control of the channel.......anybody know anything bout dat

Yeah it looks like a dvd remote.

But im gonna pick up a revolution just cos nintendo is so sick with innovation.
Old 10-05-05, 04:38 PM   #41
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Well either way im gettin both just to have.....i dont stick wit one system but anyways I still think X-box 360 mite be ownin this Generations cuz im hearing shyt that you can get you hardware upgraded

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Old 10-05-05, 09:40 PM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Well either way im gettin both just to have.....i dont stick wit one system but anyways I still think X-box 360 mite be ownin this Generations cuz im hearing shyt that you can get you hardware upgraded

All thats about is buying another hard drive. If you choose to buy the 360 without a hard drive, you can buy the hard drive seperately. And it ends up being more expensive than it would have been if you just bought the 360 with the hard drive.
Old 10-06-05, 12:13 PM   #43
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9DB1 64D6

XBOX 360 will own PS3

reason...
its simple really, Microsoft has more power behind them, the Xbox was a lot more powerful than the PS2 was, and thus the games that were made could hold more. the same thing will apply with the next generation, xbox will have more power and their games will look more realistic and be more in-depth.

Multi-Console Games will sell better on the XBOX because the fact is they look visually better, for new gamers it may be unnoticeable, but for those who've been gaming their whole life almost it shows up, games run smoother on xbox and look better, also with a lot of them the xbox tends to include extras that other consoles dont have, reason for that is they can hold more without losing the visual/sound/gameplay quality.

and as for games that will be for one console only, xbox again will win because they can make games more realistic and a lot more in depth and more fun to play.

look at Halo and Halo 2.......they own the fuck out of any FPS game that PS2 has...
Old 10-06-05, 03:50 PM   #44
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

^^ did you not read what everyone else said in the other posts?

..Open Mics..
Old 10-06-05, 05:27 PM   #45
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9DB1 64D6

^^ .....nope