RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Mad Dog 4 44.44%
<)-(> 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-05, 05:16 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

*wakes up*...........................stop sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 12-01-05, 09:37 AM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Mad Dog

Mad Dog - Good verse, although it was a little short and could've been better, not your usual level of quality. Your flow is a lot better though since the last time I heard you, you stay with the beat more now and I see you've got that vocal volume shit sorted, no more of the standard level with parts where you seem to shout, it was all crisp. You had some nice punches in your verse, the battery concept was nice but could've been used to better affect, the Prince personal was funny, I laughed my ass off at that, and the spastic shit was nice to. You did the talking shit to at the end and what gets me is that some of the shit you said at the end when you was talking....well you had some material in the speech that could've been used to make your verse longer, like the X-factor shit, you could've used that for a few disses, that would've had me rolling. Overall though you had a better verse just about. 6.5/10

IG - Yeah, you had a nice verse altogether, I think the overall flow of the verse was cool, especially in the second part where you switched your style. Firstly though, I would like to point out that whilst little introductions to your track are cool, and its ok to do a bit of talking before you rip your opponent, I think you overdid it. You had like 30 seconds of you mumbling shit, then you dropped about 10-15 seconds of dissing before switching your style. So that whole "you thought I was done" comment was pretty pointless because nobody would think you are finished already. The second part to your diss was nice though, you ripped on his verse and then started talking on the textcee shit which worked nicely, I also liked the way you used the "Dog" references in your verse, nicely done and not overused. Overall, your diss was nice and all, I just think the starting part let you down really. 6/10

Overall, this was close, Mad Dog didn't really bring his best shit in this battle, but narrowly got the win. The basic aspect of this battle is that IG spent too much time talking and I wasn't really feeling his start. If he would've continued a little longer and then switched up his style it would've worked better, but for me he rushed into the second part and then brought decent punches. Basically, he had a weak beginning and a stong finish, Mad Dog was consistent throughout his verse with a pretty decent diss so I give the win to him in this battle.

V/ - Mad Dog

No hate y'all.

Oh and, return the favour on this battle plz...

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=213623
Old 12-01-05, 03:16 PM   #3
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher

Mad Dog - Good verse, although it was a little short and could've been better, not your usual level of quality. Your flow is a lot better though since the last time I heard you, you stay with the beat more now and I see you've got that vocal volume shit sorted, no more of the standard level with parts where you seem to shout, it was all crisp. You had some nice punches in your verse, the battery concept was nice but could've been used to better affect, the Prince personal was funny, I laughed my ass off at that, and the spastic shit was nice to. You did the talking shit to at the end and what gets me is that some of the shit you said at the end when you was talking....well you had some material in the speech that could've been used to make your verse longer, like the X-factor shit, you could've used that for a few disses, that would've had me rolling. Overall though you had a better verse just about. 6.5/10

IG - Yeah, you had a nice verse altogether, I think the overall flow of the verse was cool, especially in the second part where you switched your style. Firstly though, I would like to point out that whilst little introductions to your track are cool, and its ok to do a bit of talking before you rip your opponent, I think you overdid it. You had like 30 seconds of you mumbling shit, then you dropped about 10-15 seconds of dissing before switching your style. So that whole "you thought I was done" comment was pretty pointless because nobody would think you are finished already. The second part to your diss was nice though, you ripped on his verse and then started talking on the textcee shit which worked nicely, I also liked the way you used the "Dog" references in your verse, nicely done and not overused. Overall, your diss was nice and all, I just think the starting part let you down really. 6/10

Overall, this was close, Mad Dog didn't really bring his best shit in this battle, but narrowly got the win. The basic aspect of this battle is that IG spent too much time talking and I wasn't really feeling his start. If he would've continued a little longer and then switched up his style it would've worked better, but for me he rushed into the second part and then brought decent punches. Basically, he had a weak beginning and a stong finish, Mad Dog was consistent throughout his verse with a pretty decent diss so I give the win to him in this battle.

V/ - Mad Dog

No hate y'all.

Oh and, return the favour on this battle plz...

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=213623

too much time talking?...lmao... he spent just as much time at the END of his verse... wow... and you think i over did it...wow...

bold part... that's the only real reason i lost that vote?...lmao

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE  
Old 12-02-05, 05:29 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

i'm jus gonna up this shit...i'm about to pass out

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-03-05, 01:28 AM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

lmao @ Mad Dogg gettin votes........ wtf?????

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 12-03-05, 04:41 PM   #6
B To The D
Nt Your Average

This was feedback posted for &amp;lt;)-(&amp;gt;

IP:

pollllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
Old 12-04-05, 02:27 AM   #7
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

IP:

Voted For: &amp;lt-(&amp;gt;

man, I had a long ass explaination typed up, and I pressed 1 fuckin button and it erased EVERYTHING SOMEHOW

Anyway,, IG
wow @ this beat, lol, it's dope, my boy used this. OH BABY OHHH! anyway
I liked the dosed off line, the candy ass bars for textcees line and it was another line I said I liked.
I also liked your swagger on the track. Alot of disses, few stood out that I liked.
overall, it was a nice solid diss track

Mad Dog's track
listenin to the 1st 30 seconds of the track, I havent heard anything that I liked so far. I was tempted to just cut it off, but I kept listenin
hmm..it's kinda boring.
wtf?
it seems like you saved the best disses in your track at the end when you was just shit talkin
you should've said THAT shit in disses, it would've helped you alot.
overall, this was a below average track. I didnt enjoy it, I felkt forced to listened to it, wonderin when its goin be over

since this is an audio battle and Im judgin it on what song I liked better, I goin have to vote for IG.
Because I enjoyed his track a SHIT LOAD more.

word, rtf on this battle
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213226
thanks

Vote removed. Will S.Unyu is on Mad Dog's blacklist and this account is his alias
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-  
Old 12-05-05, 04:01 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenix

man, I had a long ass explaination typed up, and I pressed 1 fuckin button and it erased EVERYTHING SOMEHOW

Anyway,, IG
wow @ this beat, lol, it's dope, my boy used this. OH BABY OHHH! anyway
I liked the dosed off line, the candy ass bars for textcees line and it was another line I said I liked.
I also liked your swagger on the track. Alot of disses, few stood out that I liked.
overall, it was a nice solid diss track

Mad Dog's track
listenin to the 1st 30 seconds of the track, I havent heard anything that I liked so far. I was tempted to just cut it off, but I kept listenin
hmm..it's kinda boring.
wtf?
it seems like you saved the best disses in your track at the end when you was just shit talkin
you should've said THAT shit in disses, it would've helped you alot.
overall, this was a below average track. I didnt enjoy it, I felkt forced to listened to it, wonderin when its goin be over

since this is an audio battle and Im judgin it on what song I liked better, I goin have to vote for IG.
Because I enjoyed his track a SHIT LOAD more.

word, rtf on this battle
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213226
thanks

gotta love them hate votes...but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Sun Yu coz thats who you are

^ hate when that happens...and Fux...lmao @ you just for being you...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-06-05, 04:15 PM   #9
The Frowny Guy
New to RV

IP:

Mad Dog's verse
All the fuckup's in Iraq was this brainless guys fault,
not hard hittin or funny
But who the fuck is called a symbol like that singer named Prince,
ok, this is ok, but the way you put your words together could be alot better
The only time this kids full force is when he's gone commando,
this sounded gay to me, mate
That ya skills are hot but their jus flat like batteries,
you're comparin his kills to batteries? wtF? no, wack
Least when i'm spittin tracks you can hear what i'm saying,
one of the best punches so far[/n]
overall, this was kind of a weak verse. your delivery made some of your lines fall short immensely.
I give this a 4/10

[b]<)-(>

You play with fire and you gon’ get burned
And omma be there with a dustpan, a broom, and a brand new urn…
this was the only punch I liked in the first part
Track one “Workin magic” …
now if ya wanna hear some wack shit
believe me when I say that’s it
lol @ this, I really liked the flow in this, too.
I woulda listened to da whole track but I dozed off
nice personal, I liked this line
Please…step ya game up…
I know you going thru “changes”
Brought my name up and now you getting’ flamed up
not a really dope punch, but the delivery alone made it tight.
And I ain’t talking ‘bout no nestles
So take them candy ass bars you spit
And save em for a textee
this was easily the best punch in the battle, I went "damn" when I heard this
overall, MD had more punches than you, but you had the delivery that really added some flare to your verse. I will give you a 6/10
my vote obviously goes to <)-(>. This battle was even from some points, but lopsided on others.

Old 12-06-05, 04:36 PM   #10
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

IP:

IG
this beat is tight, liked the dosed off line, candy bars for textcees line, I only liked the ashes /urn punch in the first part.
I liked your delivery some disses really stood out flows really well in some parts
step ya game up…
going thru changes
Brought my name up
now you getting’ flamed up
ill diss track
Mad Dog's track
kind of hard to understand you. Dont know if its your quality or accent. the iraw punch was pointless.
hmm, not alot of disses that Im gettin/feelin'
you could've saved the shit talkin at the end.

this battle was kind of 1 sided IMO, Ig got it easy, quality wasn't all of that, but I couldnt still understand him. His disses were alot more insultin and just wasn't as elementary as MD's.
No hate

Pop Lotty, Nigga

Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty  
Old 12-06-05, 07:26 PM   #11
ILL GEE

IP:

aiight...y'all.... uppin for more votes.... you got links for battles or tracks? post em up.... holla....

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 12-07-05, 11:45 AM   #12
Speats
Hell yeah

IP:

listening:
MadDog: Beat is ill, like the flow and punchs made me laught, quality is better than grammatics, when you battle on the mic you sound frustrated so it makes the presence dope

<)-(>: first beat was bad, second bad is cool, a kinda classic soundclick beat, flow is dope, quality is bad, well the hiss, punchs were weaker than mad dog,

overall vote goes to mad dog
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats  
Old 12-07-05, 01:16 PM   #13
ILL GEE

IP:

x-spitty.... you were kinda vague on both critiques... accept for what you said about flow and qyuality... you need to be more descriptive when you vote cuz it'll lead to issues and vote removals and shyt like that... what about the punches? what about the personals? not that it just made you laugh... if i said poopy cock snot monster in a rhyme that'd prolly make someone laugh but it don't necessarily mean i got a better rhyme, nah mean?... laughter is a factor BUT it isn't one of the strongest points of a battle...just get more in depth....for both opponents sake,,,,,

and lmao@will being blacklisted

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 12-07-05, 04:19 PM   #14
Speats
Hell yeah

IP:

iight take it off then............................
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats  
Old 12-07-05, 08:52 PM   #15
ILL GEE

IP:

i ain't taking it off (strobe would prolly leave it on anyways... he forgot what rules and shyt is)...i was just asking for you to go more in-depth to justify why he got the vote....

CLICK DA SIGGY