RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-05, 09:54 PM   #31
Capone
fo4

Text Record: 7-4
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4092 DD20

=0 '

another dam gang thread from you...

don't make me come kill you =/
get kings everywere =)

the place were u live aint all blacks??

=/
Old 12-04-05, 09:59 PM   #32
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

ehh.. I'm talkin about the black community. Ya'll handle ya'll problems yourself lol
Old 12-04-05, 10:07 PM   #33
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

You need to replace the hate with respect
I'm probly the best yet, Poet Laureate!
Old 12-04-05, 10:08 PM   #34
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Lol stop freeposting. I sware you like a firefighter arsonist.
Old 12-04-05, 10:20 PM   #35
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

im gangsta...foreal
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 11:03 PM   #36
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: AB81 1777

i saw a documentary on how the government brings drugs into communities and basically creates ghettos worldwide.... think about it... how do all these black folks get access to all these drugs and all these weapons without help from the outside?....betcha can't name one major gun company owned by a brother... let alone a distributor... drugs is coming from columbia and the likes... who patrols the borders and monitors the waterways?.... who do you think sold our enemies the weapons they have that are currently being used against us?... bet you thought it was russia ...lol... wrong.... most russian weapons are rejected u.s. patents developed by who? the government.... how do you think the government stays in a position of power in da first place.... drugs and guns.... do some research.... you'll see da truth... that's why they don't want da average drug dealer on da streets.... it takes away from "business"... but at the same time... if you put that kinda stuff in our hands and make us all greedy fuckers it takes us brothers off da streets... the REAL drug dealers and hustlas ain't on da corner... that's 5 and dime shyt... that's what da government uses to say shyt like... "We're fighting drugs and taking the bad guys off da streets"... that's bull shyt.... that's a front to keep us from really seeing who's behind it all... that documentary was deep as hell... the government puts us against ourselves and offers us excuses to use that "justifies" how we ended up in that position... bust this.... i grew up in that environment... and I, for one, have never ever been in a gang... i've never sold drugs, i've never had to play like a bad man and bust guns at kats just to prove how hard i was.... i never got into the gangsta life.... if you look at the kats dying around you and use some common sense you'll see that it's relativelyeasy to say "nah, man..... i want more outta life than that".... read a book... education is ya best weapon.... why you think the reading and math scores are so low in certain areas.... there are people out there who profit from our stupidity.... smarten up and beat da man at his own game.... it don't matter if you black, white, chinese, asian or indian.... knowledge is power... go ahead and get ya gangbang on if ya wanna... just remember... when you in jail or buried 6 feet deep... i'll be taking care of my family making that dough, watching you on da news getting carted away by da popo or da morticians while i shake my head and warn my children not to fall for da same shyt you so-called gangstas fell for...

and that's one to grow on.....

lmao.... anybody remember them "one to grow on" commercials?....lmao

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"

Last edited by <)-(> : 12-04-05 at 11:06 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-05, 01:05 AM   #37
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

word......... gangstas were throwin snowballs on friday....... i was like *hide*

lmao...... but for real, kids were doin sum fucked up shit on friday, a group of "thugs" started messin wit some kids and than one of em challenged another kid (who was by himself.... like some kids like me were there, but we werent with him like the other group was with their friend) to a fight one on one...... however, wen they started, the group of thugs were sayin to the kid by himself "ill fuck u up if u touch him(their friend)" even tho at the same time they were sayin "make this some one on one shit"....... so this kid had to basically take a beating from a kid he coulda knocked out in one punch, cuz he woulda gotten fucked up if had fought back.....

luckily, we got him outa there..... he only had like a bloody nose by the time we got him away....

thats fux story of the day....... that and my matrix like dodge of a snowball....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 12-05-05, 01:10 AM   #38
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

^ i wish it was snowing here

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 12-05-05, 01:14 AM   #39
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

... ok indeph. I understand what you mean... its pretty easy, just stop poverty, and kill everyone that popularises gangstas.

off you go.
Old 12-05-05, 02:12 AM   #40
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 9E67 B309

yeah
say "fuck you gang members and gang supporters" on the net
Go to southside chicago, California, or New York and say that shit
Cos until you say it around some mothafuckas that can get to yo ass, you aint doin nothin but blowin smoke

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-05, 02:13 AM   #41
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 9E67 B309

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
word......... gangstas were throwin snowballs on friday....... i was like *hide*

lmao...... but for real, kids were doin sum fucked up shit on friday, a group of "thugs" started messin wit some kids and than one of em challenged another kid (who was by himself.... like some kids like me were there, but we werent with him like the other group was with their friend) to a fight one on one...... however, wen they started, the group of thugs were sayin to the kid by himself "ill fuck u up if u touch him(their friend)" even tho at the same time they were sayin "make this some one on one shit"....... so this kid had to basically take a beating from a kid he coulda knocked out in one punch, cuz he woulda gotten fucked up if had fought back.....

luckily, we got him outa there..... he only had like a bloody nose by the time we got him away....

thats fux story of the day....... that and my matrix like dodge of a snowball....

roflmao
OWNED!
Them Ahh Dee Ahh niggas be doin that here in Detroit.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote