RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-05, 10:15 AM   #31
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FE3F 1589

werd alik seriously has to post a book of all what he said when hell be at 1000 posts, damn a big dictionary
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 11:20 AM   #32
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Why are we arguing? all our problems and beefs are solved.

He got hit by a ford and obviously got fucked up in some way or another. He cant structure a sentence, let alone present an argument.

hahahahahha, lmlo...and @ jack too, hahahha,

*dying*

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 12:12 PM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DFAA 0F63

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
for everyone's information only reason i mentioned the suv shit in this thread,is because some asshole tried putting words in my mouth saying dat i said,"i was hard because of getting hit by the damn thing."when in all true reality i never said shit about being kool or hard because of it.i can structure a fucking sentence perfectly fucking fine to. damn i never new someone had to write proper fucking english like i was in high school.....i fucking graduated that shit in 2002.so quit bugging out talking about,"i only wish allik war could structure a proper sentence." because last time i checked this was a rap/hip-hop site not a fucking essay competition.this site is full of ignorance.everyone proves that daily when everyone to fucking immature to just drop normal fucking feedback in someone's thread.and nigga how the fuck am i racist? CAN NONE OF YOU FUCKING READ? I CAN'T STAND RACIST OR PREJUDICE PEOPLE SO HOW COULD I BE A HIPOCRITE AND BE RACIST YOU FUCKING DIMWIT?GOD FUCK ALL YOU IGNORANT FUCKS WHO NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN PLAY GOD AND JUDGE PEOPLE......BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE WELL THEN HAPPY HOLIDAY'S PEACE YOU FUCKING MORONS.....HATAZ.....DICK RIDAZ STAY OUT OF MY THREADS IF YOU AINT GOT SHIT ELSE 2 DO THEN TALK SHIT!!!!

what THE fuck stop bein so contradictionary i seriously think u just havin fun typin this shit cuz its a site...lmao theres no way u even close ta bein real bout this shit...u obviouvously white and ur pictures RIGHT there but yet u go and say the n word while tryin ta say that ur not racist...and i dont give a fuck what year u graduated ur still a dumbass...and if u not saying that shit ta be hard then why are u even saying it????...and ur pic makes u look like ur paranoid as fuck...lay off the weed and stop wit the drugz cuz they make ya look bad
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 12:20 PM   #34
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 1AA3 6322

Fuck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 12-25-05, 05:18 PM   #35
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 2029 97B3

what THE fuck stop bein so contradictionary i seriously think u just havin fun typin this shit cuz its a site...lmao theres no way u even close ta bein real bout this shit...u obviouvously white and ur pictures RIGHT there but yet u go and say the n word while tryin ta say that ur not racist...and i dont give a fuck what year u graduated ur still a dumbass...and if u not saying that shit ta be hard then why are u even saying it????...and ur pic makes u look like ur paranoid as fuck...lay off the weed and stop wit the drugz cuz they make ya look bad
Old 12-25-05, 05:19 PM   #36
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:

wtf @ dude just arguing with himself 0_o
Old 12-25-05, 05:42 PM   #37
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:

lmfao that just what i said..why the fuck did u just copy n' paste my shit and make it a post are u retarded or sumthin???
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-05, 05:50 PM   #38
allik war
Light Weight

"what THE fuck stop bein so contradictionary i seriously think u just havin fun typin this shit cuz its a site...lmao theres no way u even close ta bein real bout this shit...u obviouvously white and ur pictures RIGHT there but yet u go and say the n word while tryin ta say that ur not racist...and i dont give a fuck what year u graduated ur still a dumbass...and if u not saying that shit ta be hard then why are u even saying it????...and ur pic makes u look like ur paranoid as fuck...lay off the weed and stop wit the drugz cuz they make ya look bad"-ALPHA ASSASSIN. SO ALPHA I'M THE DUMBASS RITE YET YOUR THE ONE SAYING IM RACIST CUZ I SAY THE NIGGA WORD OMG LET HARRIOT TUBMAN TURNOVER IN HER GRAVE......GOD BLESS HER SOUL....NIGGA IS DIFFERENT IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM OF THE WORD ITS DERIVED FROM NIGGA IS USED IN PLACE OF HOMIE,FRIEND,ETC. I SWEAR YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AS FUCK AND BY THE WAY YEA WHITE PEOPLE IN THE PAST WERE ASSHOLES BUT DO N E OF YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE RETARDS EVEN KNOW WUT NIGGER MEANS?NIGGER=DIRTY WHITE MAN........AND IM THE FUCKING IDIOT......GET IT THROUGH YA'LL MORONIC FUCKING HEADS THAT WHEN I SAY NIGGA I SAY IT CUZ I KNOW WUT IT MEANS AND BCUZ I CAN..........ITS LIKE I SAID TARZAN WAS RAISED AROUND A BUNCH OF WILD ANIMALS....I WAS RAISED AROUND NUTTIN BUT BLACKS N PUERTO RICANS SO IF I TALK YOUR FUCKING LINGUEL ITS BECAUSE THATS WHO I AM..LIKE IT OR NOT IM GONNA STAY THIS WAY.....ITS LIKE MY BROTHER IN JERSEY ALWAYS TRYIN 2 TELL ME 2 STOP SMOKIN CUZ HE GOT IT STUCK IN HIS HEAD I DO IT CUZ SUM1 ELSE DOES IT.....BULLSHIT I SMOKE FUCKIN MARY J LIKE IT GOIN OUTTA STYLE CUZ I LIKE 2 NOT CUZ JOE BLOW UP THE FUCKIN BLOCK DOES IT........I DONT USE NIGGA 2 B KOOL CUZ EVERY1 ELSE USES IT BUT BECAUSE AGAIN LIKE IT OR NOT THAT IS WHO I AM N NOT A SINGLE MUTHAFUCKA ON HERE GONNA CHANGE ME OR WHO I AM SO IF U DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOU CUZ IN THE WORDS OF EMINEM FROM HIS SLIM SHADY LP....."I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK"......U CAN BITCH ABOUT ME 2DAY,2MARROW,AND UNTIL UR FUCKIN HAIR TURNS GRAY OR SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS FOR ME 2 STOP BUT ALL U DOIN IS KILLIN YO THROAT CUZ AT THE END OF THE DAY...."I STILL JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK" IM GONNA B ME CUZ DATS WHO DA FUCK I AM.I AM WHO I AM, U CAN ACCEPT ME 4 WHO I AM N KNO DAT I LIKE 2 RAP CUZ DAT IS A PART OF ME DAT NO 1 CAN CHANGE OR U CAN ALL JUS KEEP UP DIS STUPID IGNORANT FIGHTING UP... LET ME ASK U ALLA QUESTION... FIRST OFF THIS IS NOT ALLIK WAR... MY NAME IS TANIA AND I AM A MINORITY, SO I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS QUESTION TO ROLL IN DA MINDS OF ALL U PPL WHO ACT LIKE SLAVERY IS STILL IN TODAY WORLD! BLACK, HISPANICS AND N E 1 WHO WASNT WHITE BACK THEN WERE SLAVES RIGHT? OUR AUNT SISTERS WERE ALL SLAVES RIGHT? NOW THE QUESTION IS.... HOW MANY OF US WERE ACTUALLY SLAVES? NOT OUR FATHERS. UNCLES MOTHER GRANDPARENTS ECT... HOW MANY OF US(YOU AND ME)OUR CHILDREN,AND OUR GRANDCHILDREN. WERE ACTUALLY EVER SLAVES? HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE DAT THOSE IDIOTS IN DA OLD DAYS WHO FELT THEY WERE 2 GOOD 2 DO SHIT 4 THEM SELVES SHOULD HAVE JUS BEEN SHOT N PUT OUTTA THERE MISERY?I KNOW I DO, BUT I ALSO KNOW DAT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME A SPIC I JUS TURN IT AROUND BECUZ PPL ARE STUPID N RACIST. THE TERM (NIGGER)WAS PUT OUT THERE TO HURT PPL, NIGGA ON DA OTHER HAND IS A WORD OF BROTHERSHIP, FRIENDS, PPL WHO ARE NOT IGNORANT N DO NOT FEEL DAT THEY HAVE TO HIDE N SAY SHIT LIKE NIGGA ONLY AROUND THEIR BOYZ/GURLS. i KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALLIK IS NOT SAYING IT TO BE AN NASTY ASS MOTHERFUCKER, BECUZ DATS NOT HIM. WHEN KIDS IN MY CHILDRENS SCHOOL TALK SHIT TO MY CHILDREN BOUT THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN MY CHILDREN USE TO CRY, I HAVE TOUGHT THEM DAT PPL ARE MEAN N WILL ALWAYS BLAME US FOR SHIT DAT WE HAD NO PART OF. SO WHY WHEN THIS IS A RAP SITE N U SHOULD ALL BE GETTIN ALONG N COMING TOGETHER AS FUTURE ARTIST AS U ALL HOPE 2 B 1 DAY ARE U ALL FIGHTING OVER NEEDLESS BULLSHIT DAT HAS NUTTIN 2 DO WIT U, UR CHILDREN OR UR CHILDRENS CHILDREN.... STOP DA FUCKING MADNESS N LEAVE COLOR OUTTA UR FUCKING FINGER TIPS DAMN IT... ITS CHRISTMAS... DOES ANY 1 KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IN THIS PLACE?
Old 12-25-05, 06:18 PM   #39
Ysdat
Whys That?

^
*sighs*

I feel sorry for you alik war, you try so hard yet keep going backwards.
Old 12-25-05, 07:40 PM   #40
sabre
tooth tiger

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
"what THE fuck stop bein so contradictionary i seriously think u just havin fun typin this shit cuz its a site...lmao theres no way u even close ta bein real bout this shit...u obviouvously white and ur pictures RIGHT there but yet u go and say the n word while tryin ta say that ur not racist...and i dont give a fuck what year u graduated ur still a dumbass...and if u not saying that shit ta be hard then why are u even saying it????...and ur pic makes u look like ur paranoid as fuck...lay off the weed and stop wit the drugz cuz they make ya look bad"-ALPHA ASSASSIN. SO ALPHA I'M THE DUMBASS RITE YET YOUR THE ONE SAYING IM RACIST CUZ I SAY THE NIGGA WORD OMG LET HARRIOT TUBMAN TURNOVER IN HER GRAVE......GOD BLESS HER SOUL....NIGGA IS DIFFERENT IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM OF THE WORD ITS DERIVED FROM NIGGA IS USED IN PLACE OF HOMIE,FRIEND,ETC. I SWEAR YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AS FUCK AND BY THE WAY YEA WHITE PEOPLE IN THE PAST WERE ASSHOLES BUT DO N E OF YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE RETARDS EVEN KNOW WUT NIGGER MEANS?NIGGER=DIRTY WHITE MAN........AND IM THE FUCKING IDIOT......GET IT THROUGH YA'LL MORONIC FUCKING HEADS THAT WHEN I SAY NIGGA I SAY IT CUZ I KNOW WUT IT MEANS AND BCUZ I CAN..........ITS LIKE I SAID TARZAN WAS RAISED AROUND A BUNCH OF WILD ANIMALS....I WAS RAISED AROUND NUTTIN BUT BLACKS N PUERTO RICANS SO IF I TALK YOUR FUCKING LINGUEL ITS BECAUSE THATS WHO I AM..LIKE IT OR NOT IM GONNA STAY THIS WAY.....ITS LIKE MY BROTHER IN JERSEY ALWAYS TRYIN 2 TELL ME 2 STOP SMOKIN CUZ HE GOT IT STUCK IN HIS HEAD I DO IT CUZ SUM1 ELSE DOES IT.....BULLSHIT I SMOKE FUCKIN MARY J LIKE IT GOIN OUTTA STYLE CUZ I LIKE 2 NOT CUZ JOE BLOW UP THE FUCKIN BLOCK DOES IT........I DONT USE NIGGA 2 B KOOL CUZ EVERY1 ELSE USES IT BUT BECAUSE AGAIN LIKE IT OR NOT THAT IS WHO I AM N NOT A SINGLE MUTHAFUCKA ON HERE GONNA CHANGE ME OR WHO I AM SO IF U DONT LIKE IT FUCK YOU CUZ IN THE WORDS OF EMINEM FROM HIS SLIM SHADY LP....."I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK"......U CAN BITCH ABOUT ME 2DAY,2MARROW,AND UNTIL UR FUCKIN HAIR TURNS GRAY OR SCREAM AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS FOR ME 2 STOP BUT ALL U DOIN IS KILLIN YO THROAT CUZ AT THE END OF THE DAY...."I STILL JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK" IM GONNA B ME CUZ DATS WHO DA FUCK I AM.I AM WHO I AM, U CAN ACCEPT ME 4 WHO I AM N KNO DAT I LIKE 2 RAP CUZ DAT IS A PART OF ME DAT NO 1 CAN CHANGE OR U CAN ALL JUS KEEP UP DIS STUPID IGNORANT FIGHTING UP... LET ME ASK U ALLA QUESTION... FIRST OFF THIS IS NOT ALLIK WAR... MY NAME IS TANIA AND I AM A MINORITY, SO I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS QUESTION TO ROLL IN DA MINDS OF ALL U PPL WHO ACT LIKE SLAVERY IS STILL IN TODAY WORLD! BLACK, HISPANICS AND N E 1 WHO WASNT WHITE BACK THEN WERE SLAVES RIGHT? OUR AUNT SISTERS WERE ALL SLAVES RIGHT? NOW THE QUESTION IS.... HOW MANY OF US WERE ACTUALLY SLAVES? NOT OUR FATHERS. UNCLES MOTHER GRANDPARENTS ECT... HOW MANY OF US(YOU AND ME)OUR CHILDREN,AND OUR GRANDCHILDREN. WERE ACTUALLY EVER SLAVES? HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREE DAT THOSE IDIOTS IN DA OLD DAYS WHO FELT THEY WERE 2 GOOD 2 DO SHIT 4 THEM SELVES SHOULD HAVE JUS BEEN SHOT N PUT OUTTA THERE MISERY?I KNOW I DO, BUT I ALSO KNOW DAT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME A SPIC I JUS TURN IT AROUND BECUZ PPL ARE STUPID N RACIST. THE TERM (NIGGER)WAS PUT OUT THERE TO HURT PPL, NIGGA ON DA OTHER HAND IS A WORD OF BROTHERSHIP, FRIENDS, PPL WHO ARE NOT IGNORANT N DO NOT FEEL DAT THEY HAVE TO HIDE N SAY SHIT LIKE NIGGA ONLY AROUND THEIR BOYZ/GURLS. i KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALLIK IS NOT SAYING IT TO BE AN NASTY ASS MOTHERFUCKER, BECUZ DATS NOT HIM. WHEN KIDS IN MY CHILDRENS SCHOOL TALK SHIT TO MY CHILDREN BOUT THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN MY CHILDREN USE TO CRY, I HAVE TOUGHT THEM DAT PPL ARE MEAN N WILL ALWAYS BLAME US FOR SHIT DAT WE HAD NO PART OF. SO WHY WHEN THIS IS A RAP SITE N U SHOULD ALL BE GETTIN ALONG N COMING TOGETHER AS FUTURE ARTIST AS U ALL HOPE 2 B 1 DAY ARE U ALL FIGHTING OVER NEEDLESS BULLSHIT DAT HAS NUTTIN 2 DO WIT U, UR CHILDREN OR UR CHILDRENS CHILDREN.... STOP DA FUCKING MADNESS N LEAVE COLOR OUTTA UR FUCKING FINGER TIPS DAMN IT... ITS CHRISTMAS... DOES ANY 1 KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS IN THIS PLACE?

does your mom beat you?
Old 12-25-05, 08:53 PM   #41
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

ok all i read in that huge block of text is that allik wars name is tania.
Old 12-25-05, 09:15 PM   #42
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:

OK. I actually read all of it. Caps dont emphasize a point, by the way.

I understand your point of view, but you're being very closed minded and ignorant. Racism still exists today and will always exist, and slavery also exists, but not in an obvious form. You're basically saying that just because people werent directly involved with slavery they should forget about it...

But even the slave's children's children are still recovering. I dont think you or me could ever understand, because we're white. I know I couldnt even imagine how it would feel if my race wasnt considered human and niether could you. I think its stupid that black people have popularized the word nigga, but you cant deny it's roots. Maybe your close friends have accepted you and dont mind you saying nigga, but just because you grew up around hispanics and blacks, doesnt mean you have the right to say it.

I know you'll just use that tarzan analogy now, but its a flawed argument. If I grew up around rapists and murderers, and then when I got older I started raping and murdering people, does that mean what im doing is morally right? Of course not. In your case, its still not morally right to say the word nigga. Maybe some people dont mind, but others would be offended and like 99.9% of other races would think you look like a tool/wigger. Its just the way the world is.

If you come onto this board proclaiming that you're a "white nigga" and you're allowed to say nigga because you grew up around black people, no doubt you're gonna get hated on.

Plain and simple, you're a hardcore wigga. And you cant even dispute that because you said it yourself in your pic thread... Whats the abbreviation for "white nigga"?
Old 12-25-05, 09:17 PM   #43
Ysdat
Whys That?

solo musican guy, its pointless. This guy gets at me on aim and go's on and on.

He is ignorant and is stuck in his point of veiw.
Old 12-25-05, 09:19 PM   #44
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Artist
solo musican guy, its pointless. This guy gets at me on aim and go's on and on.

He is ignorant and is stuck in his point of veiw.

Oh well. Doesnt really bother me, its his life.
Old 12-26-05, 12:00 AM   #45
allik war
Light Weight

one man band,poetic queer,and the rest of the illiterate assholes on rv fuck u....hopefully god saves ur dumbass from the ignorance that has become u.i have every rite in the fucking world 2 say nigga first off.secondly allik war's real name is aaron....for you idiot's out there dats me! my fiance's name is tania and she puerto rican from the bronx.you know its fucking sad because people like you all are the reason racism still lives cuz ur all 2 fucking ignorant 2 quit blaming the past on the people in the present.one man band you should know my ass from when i first came on rv.you should know im not racist..
the fucking admins. and mods. know who the fuck i am n kno im not racist why the fuck do u think they dont say shit 2 me....well except will appear but she dont even have a problem wit me sayin nigga.......she jus tries 2 ask me not 2 cuz u all are 2 fucking childish 2 grow up....fucking wake up n smell the coffee infidels! im NOT a part of the ku klux klan,im not racist or prejudice in n e way shape or form.ima put it 2 u like my dad's told me n how he feels about the word nigger.......he dont care if u white,black,hispanic,chinese,blue,purple,or green if ur ignorant than sry 2 say ur a nigger.you people have got 2 seriously realize the difference in yesterdays fallbacks and drawbacks n open your eyes shit is almost 2006 n u all still bitchin and moanin about slavery.its like i said if the shit is still alive which we all know is in sum way,shape,or form its your own fuking fault.quit being ignorant accept every1 for who they are quit tryin 2 b god cuz none of u could ever compare 2 him let alone b the judge 4 him.........i swear each n every1 of u must worship satan cuz none of u believe in anything good....you all just stuck in the past like nintendo.and poetic artist get a life yo ur a fucking ignorant retard the worst of all the dumbasses on here....all of u open a history book.....open a fucking dictionary n re-calculate ur poor logic...im not racist cuz i say nigga because nigga isnt a racial slur...........n so da fuck wut im white truth is im probaly more real than 90% of you fake net thugs on this site....u all wish u had a friend like me but u couldnt handle my life so let bi gons b bi gons u aint changin me n obviously ya'll 2 fucking ignorant 2 open urs eyes so just shut the fuck up and tell sum1 who really gives a flying fuck wut n e of ya'll think...your all kids in my eyes stuck in fuckin middle school.grow up graduate 2 my level then come back 2 talk until then dont waste my time or my space in my fucking threads.......for the last time hataz and dickridaz stay the fuck out my post!!!!!!!!